This is 3rd officer Ballsack reporting for duty!

This is 3rd officer Ballsack reporting for duty!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h33XwqG6VE4
youtube.com/watch?v=kSwl8mDsCTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excellent. Your first mission is to sit on my face.

Is not fair that this series is so unpopular is basically Wall-E the anime.

What's wrong with Wall-E?

Why there's so much prejudice against transhumanistic society in anime?Why people don't want to accept the inevitable?

Nothing?

Because most artists are uneducated boobs with no understanding of the sciences - both natural and social. This isn't exclusive to anime.

On the other hand, you have timeless masterpieces like Stand Alone Complex that manages to stay relevant to current world events despite the tech in it starting to look dated.

Because it's not right. Things like artificial wombs and other unholy stuff is already being created.

Stop lewding Balzac.

She's voiced by teh Rie, we can't help it.

>Rie
She's voiced by the Haruhi VO

Go back to Xenoblade 2

She has some great anal doujins at least

I can show you a dozen different sites in English and Japanese where her VA is listed as Rie Kugimiya.

Sequel when?

I enjoyed it but it's better that CGI shit won't ever succeed.

>Because it's not right
>he says, typing from his computer composed of plastic made from decomposed dinosaurs
We could solve death entirely if you moralfags would stop being a nuisance about progress.

>dubfags

>Watching the sub

Unironically kill yourself.

>CGI shit won't ever succeed.

delete this

Sidonia did just fine.

Damn you really convinced me

I didnt mind that sidonia was cg. I minded that it was a bad adaptation that cut many corners and content.

but then the manga ended stupidly and I stopped caring

>solve death entirely
Can you guess how we know you're talking out of your arse?

What's the point in being alive past 80?

What's the point in fucking dying? How does it benefit you in any way?

Again, what's the point in living after so many years? I'm not suggest sudoku at 20

Just how many niggers did she fugg in that matrix world

Why are American posters so obsessed with blacks?

You're not answering the question, you're predicating everything on the existing lifespan.

If we STARTED immortal you wouldn't fucking suggest putting an age cap at 80. You wouldn't even think of it! The reason everyone accepts death is that there's never been a way to fix it so every person has had to grapple with the inevitability of their mortality. Remove that, there isn't a fucking problem.

So, if you were immortal, why die?

Why are you? I'm not asking this out of nowhere

endless shitposting

So which form is sexier, her Adult form before she went teenage, or her Teenager form?

Teenager for ass and headpats

Adults can never be sexier than teenagers user. Why do you think Japs completely disregard the sexuality of any female over 25?

user this turns me on, I'm a cake/mom lover dont know why but it just does things to me, plus her adult form is hot as fuck to me as well.

>series

I wish.

And this is her mechanical clone

>not listening to bro companion Steve Blum

>still no merch of adult Angela
>not enough art
I mean I love her green feet-less plugsuit form but Fuck. Me.

wtf isn't this from xenoblade

I'm from Sup Forums I don't come here much

You should stay there.

no I want to broaden my horizons

It shouldn't be that surprising, the Xenoblade devs pretty obviously have anime as their main source of inspiration, and it's obvious they decided to go for a hentai character artist again for their new game because of this movie's success

Then you lurk moar before you post, faggot.
>crossboarders
Not even once.

getting ready for a good big poo, yeh

Requesting permission to touch
Officer Ballsack's ball sacks!

Her original body was much better.JK fetish is ruining everything.

Yeah it's pretty sad she had to go with a 14 body

More so when her body doesn't even look JC/JK. There was no reason for it.

Sasuga, shitlords.
You managed to shit up a thread about a niche mecha film only a couple of people on Sup Forums heard of.

She's just smaller with twintails. The ponytail was god tier, but apparently teh Rie can't be a main character without twintails

I absolutely love futuristic skin-tight suits with neon metal shit all over then, but for whatever reason Angela's just doesn't do it for me.

At least she'll live slightly longer.

Same character designer

the hentai guy?

Saitom/Saito Masatsugu, yeah.

The AI and the mecha were the best things about this movie. And they sell the mecha shortly into the opening and the AI only comes up at the end. The entire rest of the movie is waifubait here having Transhumanism is Bad 101 lectured to her and generally being a drag on the plot until they get the mecha back and the AI fucks off into space. It's mostly just boring for the vast majority of its run time.

>the AI only comes up at the end
Sorry, half-way through I meant.

I watched for the T&A
Best I've seen in anime in a long time

She was the only good thing about it. Story was so generic.

Nah. Artificial Wombs aren't this bad. Could be used in case of sudden population depopulation.

The actual bad thing is that relying too much on technology can have fatal consequences.

Not to mention the people in Expelled from Paradise were filthy couch potatoes that instead of rebuilding Earth simply fucked off into space and went into the Matrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=h33XwqG6VE4

>getting rid of disease, deformations, genetic defects and limited human lifespan is not right guys!
>because some imaginary thing created by humans 2000 years ago told me so!

Angela balzac
Angela ballzack
Angela ballsack
youtube.com/watch?v=kSwl8mDsCTI

Also another case of Japan telling people "only people who work hard are human" and preaching about how hard work in a shit environment is its own reward.

Not disagreeing with you here but surely you don't believe that religion, even western religion, only became a thing 2000 years ago.

Is this character related to balzac the author in any way? Or is this just a generic anime namedropping

Yeah. This especially.

Pity there is no sequel where the couch potatoes get hit by karma.

No it wasn't
You didn't expect the terrorists to be a bro robot

I want her to arrest me

Those heels can't be comfortable

I couldn't get past the first few episodes, should I revisit?

Yes, I imagine it would be quite painful if she stepped on you.

Please step on me.

>episodes
Wait, what?

This same plot was done in sci-fi 10 million times.

Name one. Frontier setter had a unique goal.

>series
when?

>implying bodies with no seftrepair dependant of rare element are better
>implying that mind importations aren't a paste, letting in your meat body

>If we STARTED immortal
but we aren't

If this isn't a episode thing then I didn't make it as far as I thought, got bored when some shit goes down on the beach.
Otherwise i'm thinking of the wrong shit.

If she took her heels off would you die?

It would be extremely disappointing.

Digitised beings in Deva are born before being uploaded

Its too weird and (((american))) tv has made it look unholy

As dumb as most TV is, cloning and mind uploading is immoral, it oerverts the cycle of life

Jesus Christ user. You have the attention span of a goldfish. The beach was the first couple minutes of the movie

Disease and deformations serve their purpose of population control

was it anti transhumanist society? I thought It painted a picture that made it look like paradise?

>They didn't even change the name in the localisation

I always wanted to grow up into a computer and do beep sounds.
We have the same rights to become future computer body parts for the squid-beetle folk that will inherit the Earth of the far future, just like the dinos did for us.

Didn't they delete her DNA from the databank?

Does this mean this is the last specimen of Balzac that will ever exist, ever?

The Dinosaurs are more fuel than parts for us

And really, it's more plants and even more ancient animals, right?

You won't have to worry about that in the FUUUUUUTURE

There'll be no future if we cure and fix all diseases because 3rd worlders can't stop breeding