S2 when?

S2 when?

Movie WHEN

Do I have shit taste for liking the show? It was godly animated and fun to watch

MOVIE BLU RAY WHEN. Fuck that cam rip.

Why are NGNLthreads always dead

No.

No Game No Season 2.

I hope a second season very soon. It sold well so I do not know why we still do not have news.

Why did they skip 2 volumes to make that prequel movie anyway?

Meh, dropped this show midway through, it just had 0 tension.

I remember some user saying the author was bitching because of the original end. But he probably pulled that out his ass.

It was pretty shit desu. Nothing make sense with all the technobabble and it was rushed to hell.

The animations and music were spectacular, as was the voice acting. Having red borders instead of black gave it a really unique feel.

NICE TITS

Steph is a Steph, but also very cute. Made to breed.

>OP didnt see the movie

Because there's not much to talk about.
I want to think they are waiting for the movie BD sales.
Because this novel works better as a movie than a flashback in the middle of an anime cour. The Dhampir arc would take too long for a movie, and you don't want to spend half a cour in a flashback. Also, they probably want to see how much interest there is in more NGNL anime.

I don't understand why so many people hated this show when it aired but but nobody bats an eye at Konosuba even though it almost the same shit.

Watch it in the cinema like the rest of us, autismo.

Honestly they really need to give Steph more screen time instead of being ditzy and doing fucking nothing. Even the fanservice feels like it goes nowhere satisfying.

Lucky you, living somewhere close to where it aired. Some of us are not that lucky though.

Steph is smart and useful. It's just that she's too honest and straightforward, so she has no chance against that bunch of cheaters. But she's handling the unification of the different countries all on her own, and that's not easy task, specially when every noble comes to you wanting to play a game to get a better deal.

But we never get that shown in the anime. She's mostly portrayed as airhead with boobies who's there to be bullied and being a exposition explainer.

Anime: Show not tell.

They aren't at all related except for being Isekai.

They did demonstrate her intelligence several times. The problem with her is that even though she's smart she's worthless at games, so she can't show off in the battles.

I lost all the hope and I'm just reading the novel now.

The problem is that it's not interesting to show, and that the anime ends just when they get the werebeasts country, so she doesn't have the chance to show us what she can do.

You get shown how they trust her to make political decisions though (because they are too lazy), so it's implicit they trust her to make the right call as long as there are not too many mindgames (she doesn't lose games against the other nobles).

Same kinda over the top humor.
Not actual plot.

A little bit, I guess.

I liked the movie. Mage Punk is a underated sub genre. The moment I saw dawrf fortresses flying I got a chub, loli angel full hardon, and ancient elf nuke? Jeezzzeee-us!

>technobabble

t. retard

I've read the opposite.
That the reason he added the anime ending to volume 6 was because he liked it.

Europeans haven't really gotten that option.