LOL Why do people give a shit about politics? It's not like you're making any sort of impact LOL

LOL Why do people give a shit about politics? It's not like you're making any sort of impact LOL

Attached: image.jpg (599x773, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mBhiMj_U_TI}
youtu.be/madHwxuqwgo}
youtu.be/UMwwvDcR-VE}
dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
justice.gov/opa/pr/departments-justice-and-homeland-security-release-data-incarcerated-aliens-94-percent-all
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/kate-steinle-murder-case-explained-from-trumps-comments-to-doj-arrest-warrant.html
abc13.com/man-acquitted-of-kate-steinles-murder-sentenced-to-jail/2871591/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510499/Illegal-alien-acquitted-murdering-Kate-Steinle-sues-government.html
thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/
pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=65Ybzr6QNUY}
twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/941182075197038592}
youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44}
youtu.be/AlT8WwCkpb8}
youtu.be/mzxzT6M_tL8}
youtu.be/YcxGGnmRQAs}
illegalaliencrimereport.com/category/crimes-against-children/}
youtube.com/watch?v=kKT7CBEq6Ug}
youtu.be/7KZE-VOoqME}
youtu.be/sex2EG1OJ4M}
youtube.com/watch?v=S2UF2AN5tzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1497785098751.jpg (578x763, 163K)

Look around. We the media now.

{youtu.be/mBhiMj_U_TI}
{youtu.be/madHwxuqwgo}
{youtu.be/UMwwvDcR-VE}
Please see that Mexicans and brown people are the same in America !!!! dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm Most police don't even enforce the law equally. Welcome to being a sec class to your own laws....
justice.gov/opa/pr/departments-justice-and-homeland-security-release-data-incarcerated-aliens-94-percent-all
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/kate-steinle-murder-case-explained-from-trumps-comments-to-doj-arrest-warrant.html
abc13.com/man-acquitted-of-kate-steinles-murder-sentenced-to-jail/2871591/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510499/Illegal-alien-acquitted-murdering-Kate-Steinle-sues-government.html Welcome to America, we now offer a small incentive program to kill the locals!!!
we also allow you to vote in huge numbers!!!!! thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/ 18 million voter fraud !!! pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf Meanwhile youtube is in full control freak MODE!!!!!!! {youtube.com/watch?v=65Ybzr6QNUY} {twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/941182075197038592} Then if you ever speek out against the state We are so pussy we bow down for that term "Mit me look bad" {youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44} {youtu.be/AlT8WwCkpb8} {youtu.be/mzxzT6M_tL8} Computer Programmer testifies at senate hearing to election voting fraud {youtu.be/YcxGGnmRQAs} {illegalaliencrimereport.com/category/crimes-against-children/} O.k to rape when brown people do it "Just vote for the left" Democrat talking point... {youtube.com/watch?v=kKT7CBEq6Ug} {youtu.be/7KZE-VOoqME} NH Sec. of State Responds to Veritas Video During Voter Fraud Commission
{youtu.be/sex2EG1OJ4M}

Tribalism.

Most people always need to be a team so they feel validated that they aren't worthless bipeds on a floating rock in an unfathomable abyss.

It's like football, or race, or any other shit that isn't a personal accomplishment but you can feel some sort of accomplishment when superior people on your team accomplish something. Same way a man watching handegg on tv might get excited "MY TEAM DID THE THING! LOOK AT ME! I'M A WINNER BECAUSE I BACK THE RIGHT GUYS!"

>It's not like you're making any sort of impact LOL

Attached: President_Donald_J_Trump.jpg (1200x1520, 452K)

Yeah it's not like Donald Trump was elected because of Sup Forums or anything like that.

You'll be surprised what I can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2UF2AN5tzM

Attached: this guy is my boss.jpg (900x450, 90K)

>Yeah it's not like Donald Trump was elected because of Sup Forums or anything like that.

This has to be the most delusional thing anyone on this board believes. And there's a lot of mental incompetent conspiracy theorists here.

But I've made people angry and it's funny...

Attached: IMG_7148.jpg (1133x1416, 345K)

How retarded and gullible are you? The only reason he won was because Russia hates Hillary with a passion.

>How retarded and gullible are you

Attached: 1410061712754.png (184x184, 80K)

Who cares what that faggot op is talking about? I want more pictures of OP’s woman

Attached: 48D099C0-A1A8-4218-B434-DC99FD10138E.png (500x522, 138K)

Majority of the people on this board aren’t even old enough to vote.

please try to tell me with a straight face that Sup Forums had no influence on the 2016 election so i can laugh at you and call you a fucking retard

except in politics you can easily affect the outcome because you're literally part of the team when you so much as talk to other people, not just a spectator

Its a good thing influence is what wins elections then, and not individual votes

pol makes up maybe 0.001% of the american electorate. don't give me that meme creator crap, i never once saw a pol meme in the IRL sphere.

Then you must not have been looking very hard. Plots/memes/stories that began here have regularly been circulated throughout the msm before and since 2016

>underage LARPers
>influential
Neck yourself

I'll give you Sup Forums maybe MAYBE had .0005% impact.

>have an idea to post 'its ok to be white posters to trigger liberals and draw attention to anti-white racism'
>post said posters and wait
>msm collectively shits itself
>effectively red pills whites by the masses due to obvious double standards and anti-white sentiment being made obvious
>said event and smaller related ones have gotten major msm coverage several times since
>hurrdurr no impact
please tell me more

zero nada niente. kushner was behind the shills who ran this place and twitter and reddit. this was proven by anons look it up.

>being this delusional
100% guarantee you are some sort of nigger also

Lol if we had elected a governor interested in defending prop 187 California would still be part of the 1st world today with a healthy middle class economy.

Politics isnt always important, but when it is it's all that matters.

Nigger, Hillary Clinton literally had Pepe, a cartoon frog, classified as hate speech because she was so afraid of us.

You talk like a faggot.

and your shits all retarded

He is a faggot, and believe me I know a fag when I see one

I'm a female

leave roastie
enjoy the time you have left

Attached: 1513870013331.jpg (818x709, 94K)

Well then you're just a cunt love...

Jessica Danzig

>comes to political board
>doesn't care about politics
And that is why you make no impact to society, and why you will never live a fulfilling life. You will always be on the sidelines.

NUT

The awkward moment when you think it isn’t all rigged and what’s happening isn’t exactly what they want.

Sure sweetie. Keep fighting the good fight