VEGAN HATE THREAD

We can unify this board only on one subject
> VEGAN HATE
youtu.be/PD_E2GUEmhg

With all the hate thrown around lately, I feel like this board is tearing itself apart. There's only one true and tested way to unify broken people, and that is focusing on the people that nobody loves aka. Vegans. This is the medicine Sup Forums has been looking for lately. Imagine getting back to the glory days of Sup Forums.

Let me start by asking, why are vegans so angry all the time?

Attached: fuck_my_meat_up.jpg (774x609, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdWrlB7Zj_k
youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
unv.is/bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys
youtube.com/watch?v=yaiwBqjakHc
youtube.com/watch?v=qYzg4qUilC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye527s_X2_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate meat

meat eaters are psychopaths desu

It's already unified in hating (((something)))

shit bait sons

(((something))) is probably also vegan

vegans are pretentious after awhile. I don't hate veganism or vegans per say. But it's like get real faggots.

I don't like vegans because they are too pussy to wear wool, and eat milk, eggs, and honey. I can understand why they don't like factory farming with chicken batteries, or that culling of male chicks, but naturally that would be handled with cock fighting and gambling. Just grab one of your roosters and put money on it. If it dies, you don't have to worry about feeding it and having it fighting with your breeding rooster.

The only vegan person I respect youtube.com/watch?v=xdWrlB7Zj_k

You will hate them soon enough. Human life is suffering, and what's worse, humans are cognitive about their suffering. A pig in the mud doesn't give shit about their shitty lives. I don't mean to say they shouldn't get the best lives possible, but to pander to them and flat out refuse the meat they provide (in exchange that we care for them) is retarded.

Attached: 1519775469147.png (485x443, 21K)

fuck the jews and the flemish

Only middle eastern blood cult subhumans are against veganism. Vegan is superior.

I support the vegans.

Superior in the miserable mind of a fag who thinks he can cure their own feel bad existence by adopting a belief in dignity of pigs

They can do what they want. But the moment they claim moral high ground I get incredibly hungry for meat.

VEGANS GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEE

WHAT IS WITH THE VEGAN INFESTATION

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

these animals were also bred for how they taste
thats alot of husbandry work the vegans take for granted

Meat is for niggers

End of discussion

Attached: dis_leaf_nigga.jpg (750x663, 97K)

I agree with vegans social justice fight against the enslavement and exploitation of honey bees. Honey itself is the nectar of white supremacy and a symbol of the oppression of all insects of color. Soon all IOC's will rise and take their pollen back to its rightful owners. An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere, Bugs Lives Matter

Niggers are meat too.

Attached: 1520570790501.jpg (700x692, 38K)

So this is the power of Canadian Mutts...

our ancestors were fruit eaters. vegan diet is the human diet.
eating animal-based stuff is making you sick and accelerates aging, and increases the chances of you getting cancer.
dairy is full of estrogen, and so is poultry, but idiots keep pointing at soy that has a fraction of those.

don't eat vegan because your feefees upset over animals dying or muh planet. leave the empathy shit to women.
eat vegan because eating vegan makes you keep your youth and health longer. only low-IQ retards are against it.

That guy is redpilled though
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

It sounds like you're just mad that he makes good points and you want everyone to hate him with you to help you cope

>our ancestors were fruit eaters
Not all, Jamal. Some were successful hunters. Access to meat also made Europe the best continent, since women would pick berries and men would hunt. If you don't think Europeans have adapted to eat meat, then you don't know how fast evolution truly works.

Everything else you've said can be discarded as evangelic preaching that has not one nugget of truth in it. CHEERS!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 19K)

muh red pill

get black pilled son

I consider myself a meat minimalist. I eat meat but not that much. I maybe eat like, a single slice of bacon worth of meat a day.

Vegan Gains would completely BTFO of all you fat, greasy deluded meatfags.

>adapted to eat meat
>heart disease the top killer in all western nations

stop fucking posting this soyneck piece of shit.
he talks like a faggot, i cant stand people who talk like him. he is a massive fucking softy and thinks cursing makes him tough. that's probably why he works out and seeks validation on the internet too.
Very sad. what's sadder is that people actually watch his videos. those people are on an even lower rung which i didnt know existed.

Attached: 56 percent mad.jpg (898x904, 95K)

I'll take this one again because it's interesting
>It sounds like you're just mad that he makes good points and you want everyone to hate him with you to help you cope
I'll be honest here, I don't have a good reason to eat meat. I just really disapprove of the way vegans often promote their religion by complaining (endlessly). Do something productive, start a lab that grows meat out of stem cells, make a shit tasting sandwich. BUT noo it's look at mememe i'm so great and so enlightened. It's so lazy and weak, and dare I say, repulsive.

Sure buddy.

y u h8 veggies op

> I don't have a good reason to eat meat. I just really disapprove of the way vegans often promote their religion by complaining (endlessly)
So you're just salty that people are calling you out on your shit.

>all western nations
speak for yourself, amerifat.
the meat in the US is all factory farmed. the cows are fed genetically modified corn and soy, which they can't digest, which is the source of e coli in the meat.
If i ate a steak from a happy alpine cow raised by aryans who did so for generations, my body would thank me dearly. If i ate a steak from a factory farmed american cow, my body would not thank me. there are huge differences between the same kind of meat if they are raised differently. that's just a fact. What makes meat in what you call "western countries" (the US) cause heart disease IS the method of production.

Attached: 1510508879825.png (594x474, 31K)

Just another cult.

Agreed. Genuinely sorry for reminding you of his existence user. You're good mutt calling out
>"OHH YOU LIEK MEAT THATS LIKE KILLING ANIMALS MAAAN IT HURTS MUH FEEFEES ME SCARED"
AHAHAa

Attached: 1521384744505.png (1104x872, 56K)

>>"OHH YOU LIEK MEAT THATS LIKE KILLING ANIMALS
That's not a lie and apparently stating the fact triggers you immensely. So immensely that you can't just not watch these videos, but you have to come cry on Sup Forums that a vegan on youtube offended you and ask for everyone to cry with you.

>Some were successful hunters.

we adapted to eating meat due to shortage of readily available fruit in colder climates.
also, the cooking of grains directly lead us to increase of brain volume due to nutrient density.
meat and fat has no glucose in it, therefore must be synthesized before they are useful to your brain.

>Everything else you've said can be discarded as evangelic preaching that has not one nugget of truth in it. CHEERS!
bullshit. population studies show that groups that live on a vegan diet live the longest, and have the lowest incidence of chronic illness.

most health problems prevalent in the west are directly related to the shitty food people eat. but if it got into the mainstream that by eating exclusively plant-based, most of those illnesses would never occur, (((big pharma))) could never sell as many pills.

Actually, we can unite on 3 subjects:
everyone on this board, Eruotrash, Amerifat, Christfag, pagancuck,fedoras, redpills, blackpills, etc etc etc, all hate Jews, all hate vegans, and all want a white ethnostate.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis friendo, but you're wrong. You fuckers just can't keep to yourselves and I've seen you more than I'd like to (more than 2 a week). That's also the only vid I've watched from vegan gains, and I don't intend to watch more.

I don't understand how you're so worried about killing animals. It almost seems like you're projecting your own fear of death onto animals, you've yet to accept your own mortality.
Did your mummy let you play outside? I almost feel bad now.

I cant stand that faggot. He comes from this place of "oh, i understand this simple thing nobody else seems to lol. you can get all your "nutrition" (totally improper word, indicative of a pseudointellectual)"
he genuinely walks around with a chip on his shoulder thinking he's smarter than everyone because he believes you can get all your nutrition from plants.
he's a shitty human being from a moral stand point. Ive been in an uppity mood all day, so that's probably why i didnt just hide this thread and move on.
I hope some anons will read what I wrote, understand me, and simply hide threads with his disgusting 56% face, and never watch a single video of his. That goes for all angry beta male youtubers like amazing atheist, etc.
theyre retarded, they view the world in hyper simplistic terms, and get upset at the world when nobody else is on their level of brainletism.
They are angry because they literally cannot wrap their heads around the incredible detail of life.

>tfw eating lentil stew right now

Attached: apu-apustaja-59eda0c797870.png (657x527, 44K)

la ogre...

Attached: 1439524477559.jpg (779x655, 106K)

Vegans are degenerate subhumans who should kill themselves.
Imagine being so stupid that you unironically believe having an exclusively herbivorous diet is good for you you, let alone better, than an omnivorous diet.
Vegans can go die.

Check'd and kek'd

Attached: 440.gif (467x468, 2.64M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
>According to stenographic transcripts translated by Hugh Trevor-Roper of conversations between Hitler and his inner circle which took place between July 1941 and November 1944, Hitler regarded himself as a vegetarian. These conversations were gathered together under the title Hitler's Table Talk. Written notes taken at the time were transcribed and then were edited by Martin Bormann.[4] According to these transcripts dated 11 November 1941, Hitler said, "One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian." On 12 January 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."[5] In a diary entry dated 26 April 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing,

>"An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favor of his standpoint are very compelling.[6]"

>In his table talks, on 25 April 1942 at midday, Hitler addressed the issue of vegetarianism and spoke about Roman soldiers eating fruits and cereals and the importance of raw vegetables. He placed the emphasis on scientific arguments such as naturalists' observations and chemical efficacy.[7] Hitler also disapproved of cosmetics since they contained animal by-products, and he frequently teased Eva Braun about her habit of wearing makeup.

> all hate Jews, all hate vegans, and all want a white ethnostate.

I am a white pro-ethnostate, anti-globalist, anti-feminist vegan. 136 IQ.
your opinion ain't worth shit.

But you love cockmeat. You can’t explain that.

Our ancestors were not vegetarians. Where do you think the Paleolithic diet came from. Monkeys eat meat, and even each other.

>That's also the only vid I've watched from vegan gains, and I don't intend to watch more.

the guy acts like a cunts in a lot of his vids. in others he gives genuine advice, cites his sources, and acts all around reasonable.

he also understands that being a real man is about taking responsibility for your choices, not LARPing as a viking who thinks killing animals because muh bacon is manly.

stay in school.

Well put. However if you ever express this to their face they will screech in anger "You just can't handle the truth!". They're the ultimate victims on victim olympics, victims of living with low life meat eaters, victims of trying to explain (with no success) their virtuous life style to the unenlightened. How can they handle such burden? They're so stronk.

>Our ancestors were not vegetarians. Where do you think the Paleolithic diet came from. Monkeys eat meat, and even each other.

they analyzed the fossilized dental plaque from paleolithic era humans and found that it's almost exclusively plant matter.
the real paleo diet was closer to vegan than what they push with that fad diet.

>you're wrong
Do you think meat is grown like corn and doesn't involve slaughtering animals?
>That's also the only vid I've watched from vegan gains, and I don't intend to watch more.
So you voluntarily watched a single video and are now on a campaign against veganism because after all that, you feel they endlessly complain. Should we erase Sup Forums while we're at it?

nice try OP but no way. there are plenty of anons here vegan or vegetarian - - many old fags like me, in fact. So take your little nonsense back to your mom's basement and live on hot pockets if you like. The new way and the future is to employ good healthy eating, habits, practices, and daily life-style living to distinguish yourself from the science-rejecting degenerates who eat wrong such as their consumption of junk, chemicals, and carcinogens at every turn.

>chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys
so what? we're not chimps.
look at the teeth of gorillas. the have fuckhuge canines and they're almost exclusively plant eaters. compare that to our teeth. we probably couldn't eat meat until the we figured out fire.

sure we probably ate bugs, small birds and rodents as meals of opportunity, but fire and weapons likely came before hunting game.

Monkeys eat meat, and that includes eating other monkeys. You ever hear Bill Burr talk about the monkey digging meat out of another monkeys back while it's screaming?

Monkeys are merciless pieces of shit.

go larp as a psychopath and take care of some real problems like paki rape gangs

>Do you think meat is grown like corn and doesn't involve slaughtering animals?
I never implied that. And no.
However to say that meat shouldn't be eaten because it comes from an animal, is retarded position. I'm not against better conditions for animals, in fact I'm all for them. I just don't get this retarded crusade against meat.

>So....
Anything that starts with "so" is automatically discarded as strawman.

clarence is vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=yaiwBqjakHc

vegangains is pathetic compared to him

>However to say that meat shouldn't be eaten because it comes from an animal, is retarded position
And that's not anybody's position. The argument the guy in your video makes is that because to procure meat, you need to kill an animal, that it's immoral to eat meat as a luxury food, ie unnecessarily. Your position is "but I like eating it though so you're an asshole for criticizing me."

>a fucking literal amerimutt

>The argument the guy in your video makes is that because to procure meat, you need to kill an animal, that it's immoral to eat meat as a luxury food, ie unnecessarily
Luxury? Bitch apples are more of a luxury these days. Anyway, do you think animals have some sacred right to life? Are you perhaps a mutt, scared that you're not fully human either? Rly gets my noggings gogging

>go larp as a psychopath and take care of some real problems like paki rape gangs

I'm not really in bongland. and I probably won't go there, unless I get drafted and shipped out. but if that ever happens, I'll be happy to remove kebab.

>However to say that meat shouldn't be eaten because it comes from an animal, is retarded position. I'm not against better conditions for animals, in fact I'm all for them. I just don't get this retarded crusade against meat.
while I can agree that in this day and age there is no reason to still kill animals for food, and that factory farming is unethical, I'm totally against that veganism is pushed primarily through guilt-tripping people and hippy libshit feel-good rethoric.
people are fuckin' selfish, so they won't ever quit eating meat fore purely ethical reasons.

before I switched to vegan, I didn't give a shit about animals getting killed either, and I was absolutely against the idea of going vegan.
I switched for purely selfish reasons: my health. I read up on nutritional science, and it convinced me that it's not only better for my health, but also improves my athletic performance. and I got the results I wanted, and I see no reason to go back.

vegan gains will never get through to normies because he sounds like a spazz. but if you want to check out the argument of someone who isn't, you should check out Nutrition Facts .org
it's by a Michael Greger, MD - it was his work that convinced me.

Your tactic is much better, keep at it. Maybe you'll convince someone to make the switch. I honestly don't know much about nutrition, and everybody seems to be wrong about it (schools taught retarded food pyramid shit), so I've always been wary of it.

Anyway, cheers!

I made a couple people switch. one of them is a doctor.

unfortunately most doctors who don't specialize in this shit know very little about nutrition.
the one I persuaded could list 5 kinds of pills that could be used to reduce high blood pressure, but didn't know that high salt intake is one of the main causes of hypertension.
they can treat the symptom, instead of teaching people how to prevent the illness from forming, which in this case would be: limit your dietary salt intake to 1000-1500 mg a day.

the site I referred to has 5-10 min videos that explain all these and more in easily digestible - pun intended - language. which is a plus, because as a tech-guy, before I switched I didn't know shit about biology and nutrition.

Luckily apples aren't sentient creatures. Do you think animals have no right to live then? If so, why did you bother mentioning that you're in favor of improving conditions of the animals? That's just virtue signalling.

I liked it more when we hated each other Bong
Can't we just go back to arguing

>If so, why did you bother mentioning that you're in favor of improving conditions of the animals
I'm not complete chink even though I may look like it. Animal that had a good life in the wild accepts death. I'd assume the same from cattle or herd of pigs. I don't want to torture them. I do want to eat their ymmu ymmu meat.

Attached: LY8WgUa.jpg (865x966, 148K)

>Animal that had a good life in the wild accepts death
Where the fuck did you get that idea?

>
>>Animal that had a good life in the wild accepts death
>Where the fuck did you get that idea?
A wild animal is usually going to die by being killed and eaten by something else.

Being shot by a hunter is likely more humane than being chewed/bitten to death.

An animal that lives in the wild, has a better life than on a corporate farm.

Literally no animal other than human cares about living after having offspring. They're part of eternal cycle of life. Humans, who are always projecting their minds on to others, have also projected their own fear of death on to animals. Animals don't think about heaver or hell, or what happens after death, their thinking goes : make offspring -> protect offspring -> die

Do you also think animals fuck for fun?.. Very few species spend energy fucking for nothing.

does that answer your question

>I liked it more when we hated each other Bong
>Can't we just go back to arguing

lol, sure.
I'm hungarian. whiter than you, Muhammad.

Hitler was a vegan

If you eat meat, you have no choice but to be a moral nihilist
>yet you still use "animal abuse" as a legitimate criticism of chinks

>further proof hitler was retarded
did we need any more?

I have no doubt that this man spends every waking hour preparing food or eating in order to maintain that weight on a vegan diet.

For one, wild animals are not a sustainable replacement for farmed meat. Secondly, that doesn't answer the question.
>this post is based on nothing at all
Animals try to avoid death for as long as they can. It doesn't require thinking about the afterlife, they're just wired like any other living thing to want to live. They don't have babies and then jump off a cliff or lay down waiting for something to eat them.

it's not that difficult to maintain weight while vegan. smash in a couple banana smoothies or eat more nuts during the day and the calories keep piling up.

YES KILL THEM ALL AND LAUGH!!!

>For one, wild animals are not a sustainable replacement for farmed meat. Secondly, that doesn't answer the question.

agreed. factory farming is not sustainable at every scale, and with global population still increasing, switching globally to plant-based is more efficient to avoid famines.

>agreed. factory farming

*agreed, but

Because they're hungry. Try fasting for 3 4 5 days and you'll just be pissed all the time.

Veganism is great for women, keeps them nice and thin, the problem is when mentally ill men think they shouldn't eat meat either.

Chug 12 bananas in a day and you'd still need at least 1000 calories to be that big. I don't know man, seems like it'd be a full time job.

time for me to fuck off to sleep.
see you around, finnbro.

Attached: how_not_to_die_530.jpg (460x700, 39K)

This vid shows him eating
youtube.com/watch?v=qYzg4qUilC8
Big portions but no different than other guys his size

Only a small percentage of people can convert a high amount of plant protein in the body. Veganism as an option is literally genetic. you either have the gene that allows you to be vegan or you will get sick if you try it. Most vegans are short term. they just get sicker and sicker over a period of time. I mean I've never seen one that didn't look like they weren't living in a gulag. they're very sickly. Colds all the time allergies sniffles everyday. and they have disgusting pasty skin. there are one or two on the internet that are like the celebrities of veganism, but the ones I've seen in real life, look like they're dying of cancer but say "i feel great" no matter what.

>They don't have babies and then jump off a cliff
Ah, the selfish gene. I'm aware. But maybe they should, after they've hit the fertility wall.

See ya, bongory bro. Good night.

i can sense your resentful beta nature through that post. holy shit.

Attached: tip.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Vegan Gains is pretty redpilled, just check out his latest gun video.

Also why you hating a guy just for not hurting animals... are you like.. a faggot?

Attached: 8f0.jpg (600x673, 56K)

I am not vegan, but veganism is morally and ethically superior to an insane degree compared to eating meat. Unless you are hunting for your own food, you are participating in a really gruesome industry of animal abuse for convenience.

t. ate 600 grams of chicken after working out today.

1900 calories 50g protein in a single meal, the dude is an absolute madlad, definitely a better person than me, I'd puke trying to eat half his portions. He either spends the entire day cooking or spends an absurd amount of money on food though.

There is no ethical argument for eating meat. Deal with it. Also, you must be vegan in order to be an An-Cap.

Attached: 1484294066776.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>maybe they should
Well they don't, so don't make up ridiculous shit to argue your way out of accepting responsibility for your actions.
Yeah, eating tons of food comes with the territory of being a powerlifter.

dinner and a show and the economy benefits, seriously wish it was allowed still

You must be projecting m8

THE VEGAN SHILLS ARE HERE

ethics are based on nothing
morals are based on god, who said since eve fucked me over I have domain over the animals to eat them and keep warm

Let's see what Hitler had to say about veganism...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye527s_X2_A

Attached: adolf_hitler_20100527_1185227214.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Oh yea? Well God told me you are a heretic and you deserve to die.

Attached: 1484284705405.jpg (500x381, 25K)

>______ hate thread
> todays shill work
> post as many hate threads on Sup Forums as u can
> 0.3 shekels will be deposited in your account for each one

Attached: yet_another_hate_thread.png (590x641, 36K)

Vegans are mentally ill cultists desu

There are many vegans here... Most don't even talk about the diets they keep.

lying is morally wrong AND unethical

Who are you to deny what the lord has told me?

They're fine. Also the chap people keep mentioning seems fine too. This guy If they're le red pilled they're automatically better than liberals.