Why does America lack transpertation?

Why does America lack transpertation?

Attached: 1521508833694.jpg (1024x937, 111K)

*transportation
And why does Canada have only one road connecting the East to the West side of the Country?

Attached: 1521506093811.png (870x1080, 546K)

Someone should have offered to transpert her to the abortion clinic last year.

What a disgusting nigger fucking whore.

Sad. Many such cases

it's happening more and more everyday and it disgusts me.

Transpertation could fix this

Jesus fucking Christ. Transportation.

Even the woman in my OP spelt it correctly.

Why are you not answering why America has bad transpertation?

that creatura will be in and out of prison most of his life

Our transportation is fine, we don't need transportation for people who can't afford it.
Now answer my question
>And why does Canada have only one road connecting the East to the West side of the Country?

Our transportation is fine, we don't need transportation for people who can't afford it.
Now answer my question
>And why does Canada have only one road connecting the East to the West side of the Country?
(I sent it to the wrong id somehow. Whoops)

It doesn't?

Look on Google maps

I did and I only saw one road, here buddy. Have this quick screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-190632.png (720x1280, 327K)

Looks like this coal burning whores father did at least one thing right. Kicked that nigger loving whore out on the street.

Attached: 1520984051557.jpg (480x480, 27K)

public transpertation in the US is pretty awful unlike in canada

Cunt can sell her camera she is using for selfies to get her some bus fair, to get her ass down to a classroom to get her "deploma" and find her stupid ass a job.

I hope he dies by gang violence and the whore gets raped to death

I see a lot of these whores on Gumtree asking for free cars MUH SINGLE MOTHER MUH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABLOOBLOOBLOO.
If I was more MISCHIEVOUS I would fuck them around. You can have my old car, but it's 5 hours away, ah whoops I gave you a fake address and no car lol etc. Fuck roasties.

jerb*

Too many neggers and specs on public transpertation in the US.

DEVILISH

Attached: 1449682922438.jpg (258x245, 79K)

There is one main road running coast to coast, and it has branches to serve the smaller communities. Is this wrong?

*fare

You manage to misspell "transportation" even with spell check, and they say American education is bad.

It split your country in two when a bridge fell. Yes

Really? I didn't notice.

Rassenschande!

“Bus fare”, not “bus fair”, you stupid ignorant bitch. “Get a brain Moran”

Could it be because your population is so small that nobody cares enough for it? If somebody were to kill every Canadian in the world, how many people would care?

This user understands the societal impact

why don't you guys man the fuck up and take responsibility for a fine young woman?

Attached: 1520718847543.png (929x1673, 740K)

She misspelled DIPLOMA

Well if all Canadians were dead, they wouldn't care obvs.
This happened in 2016 user. It's been fixed. Relax, we're all okay.

>deploma
Jesus Christ

Attached: 1512908516675.jpg (394x500, 119K)

but
why?

Attached: 1517955676293.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Strippers (especially long term ones) have a special sort of inflated ego.
They spend their nights and weekends getting absolutely fawned over by bottom tier mother fuckers.
Mexicans, redneck as shit dumbfucks....along with the opposite old men in business suits.
Who can and do offer them large sums of cash to ride their wrinkled old cocks (large for strippers anyways).
So those cunts get it in their heads that somehow they're worth their weight in gold.

american edumacation

The fucking idiots in this thread having too-low an IQ to see the shitpostng at hand...