Maybe deporting all the workers wasn't such a good idea

Maybe deporting all the workers wasn't such a good idea.....

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-204540~2.png (1080x818, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jul/24/blog-posting/13-million-crops-rotted-calif-because-no-one-wante/
youtube.com/watch?v=g5keGMOJvug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low effort.

Perfect time to hire American. Don't you think?

You have to go back.

Plantation crops wither due to lack of slave labor

Or invest in mechanized farming? After all, that's what happened when slavery was abolished...

If we seriously meme'd for worker drones then low IQ shitskins would be completely obsolete.

Attached: Star Wars Drone.jpg (1075x1365, 160K)

cut the welfare benefits and put some of the niggers and spics still in California work in the fields.

>gib me dat slave labor

The free market will fix it

B-but the rural and suburban retards of Sup Forums told me white teens or blacks would jump on the opportunity to do it.

Are you fucking kidding me? It was an excellent idea. America needs both work and an impetus to automate as much of agriculture as possible. Can't do that with fucking Jorges picking fruit for 10 cents an hour.

Maybe they should raise the wages then.

Send potheads to the farms they already know the basics.

Maybe the wealthy agrocorps will have to raise wages so that Americans will take those jobs.

I seriously hope retards like OP get deported before people start believing their pro-slavery arguments. America already fought one civil war over slavery, they don't need another one.

So bring in more legal immigrants and pay them minimum wage?
What's the issue?
Why do democrats support slavery?

>Southern cotton rot as Slave crackdown creates farmworker shortage

>heavily subsidized
>allowed to hire illegals

Fuck farms, time to grow shit in climate controlled domes year round

this desu, remember when labor unions used to shill AGAINST importing the entire third world?

Attached: 1520465540624.jpg (468x546, 131K)

Or invest in mechanized farming from American companies? The idea is to get the unemployed back into employment.

with retal stores going under they might have to

Son of a butte county rice farmer so many fucking illegals here, the crops are rotting because they overproduced their contracted amount or maxed out their subsidized acres. Also we’ve been facing a shortage of taco niggers several years before the gold emperor arrived

fuck california

The problem is that whites won't work in the farms or picking fruit like the Spics.
The problem is that California is full of liberal emasculated higher middle class white pussies who have never done back breaking work in their lives.
Whites have always been farmers and worked our own farms, our ancestors invented farming in the fertile crescent.
So maybe this is a good thing.
All of those lazy white commiecucks will finally get their dirty hands working and become real white people for once.

hmm it's almost as if this could create better wages for farm workers and make it a more appealing job, which will cause people to choose this job over other jobs, which could create better wages for these other jobs...

It's as if having fewer workers available increases the value of the employee. As if you could avoid raising the minimum wage by simply not importing millions of unskilled immigrants. Big hmm here

Hey, if California fixed all their legislative problems, I'd gladly move there and do the farming

>wah wah wah we don't want to pay our workers money, so we let our crops rot

>dependent on illegal immigrants
Let them rot

I don't like Trump nor his supporters, and their time will come too that is for sure, but meanwhile I'm pretty happy that California is taking a hit.

>cotton plants rot as emancipation creates farm worker shortage
>maybe freeing the niggers wasn't such a good idea
this is literally what the dems are saying

What is CA main crop? They talk about agriculture, but it seems like their agriculture GDP figure is always skewed by Napa Valley wine and expensive shit like almonds and avocados.

>implying millenial soykin would ever consider doing manual labor

With $15 minimum wage farmers are more likely to employ illegal labor bc u save huge percentages in labor costs by paying them next to nothing

Maybe now the vaunted silicone valley can come up with a solution that doesn't involve slave labor

They'll just enslave steel instead of people.

>sjws cry out that they can't find a job to pay off their student loans while their food rots in their farms

Attached: 1498086239364.jpg (360x433, 35K)

Same shit, different era

Employers can raise wages and employ americans/legal residents w work permits, invest in tech to automate jobs, or participate and lobby to expand the guest worker program.

I know there are specialized companies that recruit mexicans from small towns bring them over legally and put them to work for 6-8 momths then take them back. The men they bring usually rent a house and live like 10-20 in a house to save on rent. They end up making more in 1/2 a year than they would make in 3 back home for the same farm/agricultural work. They then return the next year or every two years.

Maybe farmers can increase their wage (leftards want this). This will incite americans to work on the farms.

Trump plays the left and wins again.

Not sure if upset or asking serious questions. .
California is not all of America and has dug its own communist grave wich it will have to dig itself out of pretty quickly. .
If this means less pandering to social justice policies and gathering immigration for votes then so be it. .
Either way California has to figure this out themselves not the federal government they are focused on the protection of America now wich means secure borders and unwanted immigration. .
Knock knock tick tock cali what are you going to do.

>robots and ai can drive across the country
>robots and ai can't pick crops
>can pay whites and blacks enough to do the work
>pr*soners too busy employed competing with private domestic businesses
>greensageinallthefields.jpg

fuck u commie

Good. I hope food prices rise across the country. American lives are literally at stake.

>Illegals
>Workers

PICK ONE

you realize why most people hire illegals isn't because the work is something americans won't do but because its labour they can abuse by not paying fair wages, most illegals get paid by farmers way way under the legally required minimum wage.
t.family friend of a farmer

Attached: 1478869670908.jpg (685x474, 113K)

The solution is to import the third world. Silicon Valley never develops anything useful, just bullshit related to social media, smartphones, and more effective advertising.

We’re in between seasons. There are no crops to pick.

Sage

Need to make it clear that illegals won't be allowed so it makes sense to invest in automation

Why not provide the half million homeless in California with that job so they can get their life back on track.

>refuse to pay a wage workers will accept
>boohoo give us our slaves back

I don’t give a shit

Kraut is right

Maybe having illegally imported low wage workers as part of a business plan is a criminal mistake and these cunts can fucking burn on the pyre they built.

>keep illegals here for slave wages
>care about illegal immigrants
ONE

that was when they existed

the 'homeless' in California are mostly there by choice. They prefer the life of drugs and no responsibility, subsisting on the enabling idiot leftists.

They don't want jobs.

This has failed everywhere it was applied. Americans have no desire to do backbreaking labor for shit pay. Increase those wages (lol wut?) or go auto.

>As long as the machinery comes from the Bosch ofc...

Oh you sneaky Krauts!

there's some South African farmers that need new farms to work on

Total fakenews, i live in the valley

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 34K)

the homeless in california are literally there because other states bus them there

now all the alabama ameripoors can move to california and become berry pickers for 1$ an hour. that's what they've been fighting for, after all.

Attached: shrug.jpg (800x1143, 113K)

>This has failed everywhere it was applied.
Proofs? It fails in California because of housing prices.

Maybe its time to invest in some automation not endlessly import mexicans to pick your grapes and almonds.

Mexican workers are not just tools that can be taken in and put in farms, but the left is ready to reduce them to that if it fits their agenda.

>become berry pickers for 1$ an hour.
They can't because federal law prohibits employers from paying under minimum wage.

>10 cents an hour.
I've been there 3 seasons and the least I was paid was $22 an hour. It's still a really hard work, I'd estimate it should be worth about $150 an hour under fair conditions.

In the past this was teenager work

>$22 an hour
Sounds like good money. What's the catch?

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jul/24/blog-posting/13-million-crops-rotted-calif-because-no-one-wante/

So adjusted for CA cost of living, 12 cents an hour?

You break your spine and roleplay as a nigger before the civil war.

Does anyone really believe that if picking fucking strawberries could be automated it wouldn't have happened years ago? Guarantee there would be a Juan 200 in every field.

Some tasks can NOT be robotized. Particularly those involving organic materials like plants.

Then increase the wages. If you gotta charge an extra nickel per fruit to the wholesaler, so be it.

I still can't believe they are openly advocating for something marginally better than slavery.

Attached: Anybody+else+want+to+her+_4c700357f93335e48710212be0d83b57.jpg (640x640, 147K)

California is literally the biggest haven for illegals in the United States. Whatever is causing the crops to fail it isn't a farmworker shortage.

>it should be worth about $150 an hour

Say goodbye to your shitty job Juan, at that price point there will be robots gladly taking your place.

>Enforcing the law
>Raising wages for Americans encouraging natural soil rejuvenation and lowering dependence on petrol based fertilizer
Is there anything the man can't do?

then they won't be employed, just work on a voluntary basis and be "tipped" by their benevolent master. i mean, usa laws and regulations have so many loopholes you can basically rip off anyone you like. people have no rights.

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (1024x615, 108K)

We didn't have color and shape interpreting AI years ago. Combine a drone with the burger flipping robot at Caliburger and you've got something that can pick berries.

Unions would fight it.

>using illegal immigrants for cheap manual labor
Wow that almost sounds like slavery

It is not imposible, just really hard. With the propper detection technology it could be done. No one is really investing in this research, which still surprises me.

Actually, met some guys in Brazil working on strawberry picking, it is not easy. But the thing about automating is that once you do it, you can copy that machine and its software indefinietly. Unlike workers, that also get tired and need breaks.

t. Automation engineer

good maybe the fuckers will stop draining my aquifers

>Maybe deporting all the workers wasn't such a good idea.....

Maybe relying on illegal labor is not such a good idea...

this

Although strawberies don't need flying drones. Robots that drive between the rows would be enough.

150 dollars an hour to pick vegetables
jajajajajajaj go suck a dick wetback

>Increase those wages
that's the point moron

youtube.com/watch?v=g5keGMOJvug

farmers are such sacks of shit
get enormous welfare from the government, then pay pennies on dollar for labor.
wtf is going on with these assholes?
I understand it's hardwork, but damn you can't turn a profit on something that comes out of the ground for free?

In 99% of the western world white people do those backbreaking jobs because we don't have greasy immigrants, why are Americans so fucking lazy?

It also failed in Alabama during the recession and more recently small-town Texas, where housing prices would be much lower than they are now. Americans WILL NOT do these damn jobs.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>$I'd estimate it should be worth about $150 an hour
this is why you need to pick vegetables for a living

Fuck them. They'll adapt.

It's a game of chicken and the politicians never have the balls to wait out for employers to raise wages.

your unions are weak as shit. just ask anyone in the food industry. rednecks could be paid in birdfeed and they'd be happy a proud of living the american dream as long as no mexicans get to do the job.

Oh no looks like they'll have to employ Americans again, fuck

This pasta is so fucking stale. Point to the part of the Constitution that states America is a White country.