Do you enjoy the presence of dominant/sadistic women in manga and anime?

Do you enjoy the presence of dominant/sadistic women in manga and anime?

Yes, but only to reverse the role and mindbreak them. The joy of imaginig this eases my mind and hardens my dick

I don't I think I like the sadistic angle, but my taste align with this fanbase more often then it isn't.
Most of them look and act alive.
For example, take picrelated. Bold, honest, direct and competent.
Can you call the person dominant if she is really superior to almost anyone?

Dominant/sadistic women are as much an eyesore as the annoying third wheel "bro" characters. They add nothing but the uncommon useful tidbit of help to the MC, their personalities are often aggravating, and they tend to have bland and boring designs with the same simple gag every time. I'd rather have another generic tsundere over that.

Sоmehow managed to miss the image.

Sure buddy

And this is the perfect example of a major turn off for me It looks like a cardboard cigarette or a colorful tie on a middle-aged businessman who wants to show that he still youthful and energetic.

a flat personality with only one quirk aka Im a sadist with one gag I do over and over with nothing else to my personality is trash.

although I do enjoy a good Yandere if its done right.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates femdom
What the hell happened?

Eh, this thread just happened to catch the vocal minority while they were awake; folks who like femdom just aren't on right now.

meant for

Yes if an alpha male comes and shows her she likes being dominated

What can I say, I had to go looking for work.

Do we need to have this thread every single day?

So at what time do the masochist sluts wake up?

Just one?

>Doujin starts off with dominant girl
>Loses to the cock
Yes

Shit taste

the lack of sadomasochists in this thread both confuses and disgusts me

pain'o'clock

>making a femdom thread at 2pm
Try 10pm.

>Thread is going to die
No.

Correct. The negative response here is from the underage kids who want to prove their masculinity.

Mature adults who are comfortable with themselves and appreciate being dominated by beautiful women are generally active later.