*1. 37,244 *37,244 Accel World Vol.22
*2. 26,157 *26,157 Strike the Blood Vol.18
*3. *8,591 **8,591 Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Vol.4
*4. *7,570 *28,248 One Piece: Mugiwara Stories
*5. *6,636 **6,636 Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Vol.7
*6. *6,586 *22,859 Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu "Ijiwaru na Deai"
*7. *5,724 *67,017 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7
*8. *4,807 **4,807 Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha
*9. *3,975 **3,975 Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru
10. *3,825 **3,825 29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita......katta. Vol.8

11. *3,629 **5,657 Tsukigami no Mederu Hana
12. *3,499 *13,859 Shounen Onmyouji "Gendai-hen Chikakuba Yotte Me ni mo Miyo"
13. *3,394 *14,262 Shinmai Maou no Testament Vol.11
14. *3,125 **3,125 Saiai no Renai Kakumei
15. *2,986 168,050 Overlord Vol.12
16. *2,922 **9,354 Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!
17. *2,825 *20,021 Youheidan no Ryouriban Vol.4
18. *2,811 **2,811 Ossan no Remake Bouken Nikki Vol.2
19. *2,726 224,449 Sword Art Online Vol.20
20. *2,706 **2,706 Isekai no Hate de Kaitaku Gohan!: Zashiki Warashi to Mezasu Kaiteki Slow Life
(sco

What happens in the latest accel world? More suffering for Taku?

Overlord 168k=nice
SAO 220k=How is it possible the story still continue? It should have ended ages ago.

>How is it possible the story still continue
>SAO 220k

>those long ass titles
Why do nips like this so much?

Shinmai Maou had one of the top spots in digital sales for days. When will these charts start including digital sales?

It really makes you appreciate simple but good titles like Accel World.

This reminds me, what happened to weekly manga sales threads?

What's the current arc in AW, is it good?
I am only reading the English releases so I am currently at the point after they purified the Armor of Catastrophe.

>How is it possible the story still continue? It should have ended ages ago.

SAO is strange, its continuing past the 20 volume mark while its simultaneously published pretty-much-sequel ALSO just had its 22nd volume come out

And then there is Progressive

How the fuck does Kawahara have three fucking series being simultaneously published that all occur at different points on the timeline in the same world?

>*5. *6,636 **6,636 Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Vol.7
I just looked it up, and the first 3 chapters of manga were weirdly entertaining, anyone read it, how is it later down the line?

KYH stronk

>Strike the Blood Vol.18
Did Kojou unlock all the familiars yet?

Progresive is Alternative Universe SAO, and most likely the true timeline for SAO/AW. It's a lot better imo

My queen

>How the fuck does Kawahara have three fucking series being simultaneously published that all occur at different points on the timeline in the same world?

I want to know this too. Current SAO LNs are just a compilation from the web version he wrote years ago or what? Keep publishing 3 series at the same time is insane.

>Current SAO LNs are just a compilation from the web version he wrote years ago or what?

That's the crazy thing, he's past the Web Novel material now. Meaning he is actually writing new stuff for all three.

>*7. *5,724 *67,017 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7
SEASON 2 WHEN?

>Vol 22
Fucking hell, how does this have more volumes than SAO

If they do I want a new director or a studio change

Moetron stronk

Technically published earlier

SAO was written first but never got published and got put on the web as a web novel, after AW started being published his editor saw SAO and probably had his eyes explode into ¥

I know I am a minority but I think Alicization is fucking crap and worse than the arcs before, only the first few volumes were better, before the uprising of the demon realm.

Why do they print those fucking stars? Why can't they just use a number each time?

Japanese are really bad with titles. They think you should tell all about something in it's title, they do it with movies too.

Up is called "Grandpa Carl's Flying House"
Jersey Girl is "I love my dad the best in all the world"
Despicable Me is "Mysterious Thief Gru's Moon Theft 3D"

dos someone have the illustrations of vol 22 of Accel World and Strike the Blood vol 18?

Whoa have these threads always been a thing? Nice.

Has it been 100% confirmed yet that Graphite Edge is Kirito?

Brain burst is real

>Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Vol.7
How the fuck this can go up to volume 7

>Whoa have these threads always been a thing?
On occasion. Mods tend to banish LN threads to /2hu/ unless it's isekai or adapted.

it's ingenious marketing

>15. *2,986 168,050 Overlord Vol.12
>season 2 will push it past sao
SASUGA

SAO has more volumes if you count Progressive.

Don't count on it, SAO v20 got 220k and it's a side story volume, next main volume will likely sell way more. Volume 18 sold over 300k for reference.

the possibility is definitely there considering Overlord has just 12 volumes and a lot to go.

You think there might be a ghost writer involved? It's certainly plausible that he's writing all of it. Stephen King writes like 500 pages a month.

How many volumes is it per year? A couple other LN authors have been running even more series than that.

Overlord's vol 12 is the best selling vol yet and that's after a year long wait and it was a setup vol to boot.

I'm not sure, but even 3 per month is perfectly doable. Its simple prose and the books are really short. If writing is your full time job it would be no trouble.

> Overlord's vol 12 is the best selling vol yet
Seriously? Vol 12 was bad.

>Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"
>Parallel Universe Bar
Why isn't this talked about more often?

>STB sells this much and can't fund a fucking S3.

S2 fucking when?

>Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha
>Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru
>Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!
>Isekai no Hate de Kaitaku Gohan!: Zashiki Warashi to Mezasu Kaiteki Slow Life
Did these just debut? They look pretty good from the covers.

They put the asterisks in to keep the columns aligned, and they use them because leaking zeroes look weird.

Kamachi lite kek.

Give it time, Miki is saving LN adaptations, I can feel it.

Miki is putting his all into Index III and Index IV. Don't hold your breath.

Reki used to average 6 volumes a year. That's gone down a bit in the past year or so, between supervising the GGO spin off and the manga adaptions, and writing various short stories, and writing the script for the movie. It'll probably go back up a bit as things finish, leaving him with fewer obligations on his time.

Just give me more Progressive, holy shit. I want to see the fall out between Asuna and Kirito.

Pretty solid, was mostly asking because Kamachi releasing a volume per month for something like 2 years straight was given a bit of attention a while ago. Currently he has 4 published works plus a web novel and side stories and crossovers running.
He can't stop there, we still have HO S2, Blood Sign, a full adaptation of ZW, Zombie vs Vampire, OVA sets for Waltraute and Survey and the crossover collection to cover.

>HO S2
Never ever because Indexfags will not support it after what they did when S1 got announced.

He's currently working on the latest Progressive novel.

We got S3 though and likely more, I want to believe nips aren't this fucking retarded.
Though I don't actually want HO 2 if it's from the same director

They did a pretty decent job in the second half once they got their shit together I thought.

New Index volume is nowhere to be found.

The latest Index volume released a month ago.

>That shoujo piece of shit
>6th

Index released over a month ago, and if I remember correctly, sales are going back up, albeit slowly