Half of Sup Forums is literally generals

/Barniefag's not here anymore/

Spoilers will be today?

sure after you post your mums lewd photos

non this week
Hori will be "gathering data" instead.

What killed the hype?

Probably a couple more hours.

Tell me about Mt. Lady. Why does she wear the horns?

She's horny

Oda level writing and almost hxh level drawing

If I pull them would you die?

>FOR YOU HAHAHA
>MEMES

Finally caught up after starting 2 weeks ago. I liked it at first but now I'm just disappointed.

>Introduce Mirio
>he's far more likeable, funny and charismatic than Deku with a far better motivation for being a hero
>his quirk is very flawed yet despite those flaws trained to make it great
>loses his fucking quirk due to some bullshit plot device
>even without his quirk still manages to beat the villain for a good 5 minutes until losing
>Deku shows up beats the villain via asspull and gets all the glory
>O MY FATE CHANGING ASSPULL

Honestly fuck this shit. Had Deku been removed from this arc and Mirio not been fucked over this arc would've been the best. Every other character had a trial they had to overcome. Kirishima & Tamaki had to overcome their fears and insecurities. Mirio had to accept that he left Eri to suffer for the sake of the mission. But what did Deku have to overcome? O MY FATE CHANGING ASSPULL FOR NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER.

And what really bothers me is that while good characters like Mirio get fucked over the author will continue to circle jerk around shit characters like Bakugo and Mineta. You just know we're getting more of the writers poor attempts to redeem Bakugo the edgelord. "See? he wasn't a total piece of shit he was just misunderstood! lets pretend he never bullied and tried to get Deku to kill himself" You have to be blind not see how shit of a character Bakugo is. From a writing perspective, if the writer actually wanted to redeem Bakugo it would be he that would lose his quirk and be forced to live life accepting that he became what he bullied Deku for. But no, the writer will continually fawn over Bakugo while Mirio the actual well written character gets fucked over. Whatever makes it easier for Deku to be the top hero, right?

Its a shame to see this manga ruined by Deku's constant asspulls & good characters sidelined in favor of the writers shit tier favorites. It could be far better but as of now its just wasted potential.

They're a part of the mask, mr. CIA. She wasn't born with them

Would you like Mei to be the main romantic interest after the raid arc?

Shit writing and shit art

how did she use her quirk before she get her hero custom that can change size?
just turn into giant naked loli from time to time?

Hello newfriend. Might I suggest you go to a more appropriate website for people like you posses similar... "talents", such as Tumblr, Reddit and Facebook to name a few.

IT WAS ME AUSTIN

You're a big gal!

Fuck yeah, can't wait to see Mirio trying his hardest to hide his jealousy and suffering, then turn to the villain side and try to kill Deku and Rape Ochaco.
Yeah, only then the true purpose for that Mirio asspull asshole shalle be revealed. Not to be a stepping stone for Deku, but to act as the mindfucked enemy hidden in the shadow.
And then he'll die suffering as a slaughtered pig, cursing Deku while stillthanking him for having put an end to all his atrocities and pain.

Did All Might play college ball?

Honestly, yes. It will never happen, because most of animu-fags are pure-fags who won't tolerate that, but Mei so much fucking fun.

Oh boy the damage control

Probably

I'd be 110% fine with that.

Friendly reminder that whatever Hori does to make shiggy useful he is always overshadowed by OverChad

Have you got Stain as Raiden as well?

she comes from a rural farming town and thus wears the horns to represent her town's pride in their cattle.

No I don't but if that's a thing I want to see it.

For somebody like yourself

>nobody even baneposts
And people wonder why this place has gone to shit.

Inhale and relax

I want to mount lady.

I can't be everywhere at once.

>look at me l like meme tertiary characters better than the protagonist aren't l a unique and discerning faggot
here's a (You) for your efforts

HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D

Are you willing to climb the mountain

Nothing wrong with preffering the better written character.

sauce of dat

I just skimmed through this post and
>bakugou
>edgelord
You could have chosen a better buzzword that fits

>See? he wasn't a total piece of shit he was just misunderstood!
don't confuse popular tumblr opinions with the actual narrative

Man I feel like the feelings on these guys has completely reversed since this was made

let us mourn the passing of characters who do nothing in this series any more.

Fuck I woke up and came here looking for leaks. How do I always forget

Hori is gonna have to give Shiggy some bullshit power-up. Overhaul is objectively stronger in every way, and he wasn't even using drugs.

(you)

sad that he is the deku version of the villains where he will be granted all his bullshit powerups

Shiggy already has some sort of super-speed powerup - the theory is that the hands aren't just for show, but are giving him various quirks, as All For One mentioned he was collecting quirks for shiggy.

This volume sales are doing worse than the one before
>*3. 125,466 *,399,804 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.16

Current arc sucks. Glad its over and hopefully it won't suck.

>sales are decreasing because the current volume is garbage
In other news water is wet

Almost a week later and I'm still mad.

But I heard that BNH is the next naruto

THE ICE AGE

quality wise yes absolutely

And fags want to defend this garbage arc. Even the sales are tanking.

You're being a little disingenuous by comparing 11 days of sales to 14 days of sales.

Last arc was trash, probably killed the entire manga if the next arc is not god tier.

Lets introduce villains that makes the old ones seem like D- list villains

Include the old villains but they do more or less nothing all arc

lets make a long fight arc where we kill them off with no buildup.

Introduce a power that will negate all risk and suspense.

lets make a new MC thats more likeable and interesting that the old one

Lets kill (make him Q-less) him within the same arc.

The entire original cast seem just useless other than Eijiro.

Next arc will probably be a training arc to make everyone at his level, but by the time the traitor arc is up the manga will be as dead

>Ochako: contempt

>BNH has a shit writing
In other news water is wet

did you guys know water is wet

Actually saying water is wet is a retarded statement. Its like saying a yet not conceived baby is dead.

I wonder if this volume can break the 550k mark.
I doubt it tho

yes user, we get it, (you) have a water fetish.

What if you traveled in time and killed its parents before they met?

I love to see filthy nu-a sucking up dicks, only to find out that shounenshits are just c/p products intended for the neet audience looking for escapism.

So it's supposed to be shit?

This when?

Wrong. Water is not always wet. Wet is defined by being liquid. Water can be solid or gaseous as well, and not wet anymore.

Jeez i made the right choice to get away from these general. The trolls in here are beyond summer. They are NEETs with issues

Not really in fact its actually growing volume 15 sold 440k with 14 days and volume 16 sold 400k with only 11 days so doing the simple math then

Vol 15 sold per day(14)= 31k
Vol 16 sold per day (11)= 36k

So the answer is no. Not at all

Worst girl ends up with anyone but Mid, im fine with that.

Did you guys know fire is hot?

thanks for telling us, you are really cool

Lida is too heartbroken about his brother and having a damaged arm to go for any romance.

But you know whats funny? Even in this state Lida would still go for it over Deku's pansy ass. No wonder Bakugao hates him as a rival, he is such a goddamn pussy.

Every shounen is shit.
If you have to ask, you should undergo some brain surgery, user.

Never. Iida is for Ibara

I honestly prefer this rather than wifu/fujo faggotory

hot is a relative concept made up by humans. hot doesn't even exist

>Character has 15 second interaction where he beats her in a tournament fight

>Faggots from tumblr make stupid ships

Fuck off the lot of you.

>taking someone doing a quick drawing this seriously

I could have sworn that image actually came from these threads. As well as this one.

Nah, fujos keep to themselves. The people here go out of their way in their lives to bother people for self satisfaction

That's why I prefer this.
It trigger the fujoshits and wifufags to the point that they stop posting

>fujos keep to themselves.
What a funny joke, Fujoshit

>fujos keep to themselves
By shitting up a whole thread?

Talk about anger issues, so is it projection to get away form your shite life or what? Why waste time in a general for a genre you hate? Although I guess a neet like you have quite a bit of time to waste.

the only way to find out if something is wet though is to touch it, and steam in touching a person will condense and become wet, and when you touch an ice the pressure of your touch will cause it to liquify slightly and become wet.

It's why "dry ice" is ice CO2, anything you do to it turns it gaseous so touching it it's cold like ice but perfectly dry as is is the smoke that comes off it.