田所は焼印の部分に林檎のコンフィチュール(フレンチでジャムを指す言葉)を仕込んでた
リンゴを主役に生姜も投入した特製ジャムでその生姜はタクミの針生姜を分けてもらったもの
周りの甘い白餡を食べた後にこの中心部を味わえば酸味が際立ち味に奥行きが出るんじゃないかという狙い
ももは田所を認め「田所恵」と呼ぶ
悔し涙を拭いた後にソーマを全力で応援し田所との連携を絶対に無駄にしないと気合いを入れるソーマ
そして斎藤の料理が完成

Translation please

Oops wrong pic

Someone make a new thread. Do not support fake spoilers.

Tadakoro secret was a special jam that had ginger placed in it (which is why she asked for Takumi's help)

The ginger along with the apple and gave a sour taste that stood out but it wasn't enough and Megumi loses

She wipes away her tears and plans to fully support Soma

Saito and Soma finish their dishes. End of chapter

Keep staying mad and in denial Megumifag.

And already a bait biting idiot. New record

Do it yourself if you want it so bad

Oh shut the fuck up with that bait biting bullshit. It's fun to respond to these Megumifags.

>Erina effortlessly defeats Momo in her first match
Megumi should have just put herself in the cage with the rest of the jobbers so that this arc could have gone faster.

>Erina

Nice way to spell Souma.

Then don't crying like a bitch when they continue to raid the threads. You're just continously making yourself look like a retard in the meantime

fear not megumifags, REAL spoilers here:
>megumi's dish is so much better than momo's that momo literally dies of embarassment and inferiority
>megumi has had enough, challenges azami to a direct shokugeki right now
>flashback to more training, muh town in hokkaido
>wins 3-0 against azami who is so defeated he is literally deleted from space time and has never existed
>megumi is immediately promoted to no. 1 elite 10
>souma, takumi, jouichirou and erina all confess to her
>"no, i actually love (You)"

I'm not a Megumifag but I'm pretty sure she is going to win. The spoilers look too fake.

If it's not on BakaData, it's not real.

TAKUMI IS MY BOYFRIEND.

holy shit
its an erinafag false flagging as a megumifag that's pretending to be an erinafag
this is some advanced bait, has this gone too far?

>Megumi loses
Ahahaha, can't have best girl win and outshine Erina. What a shitty manga.

That is shit logic.

Spoilers are out for Boku so we'll have this all cleared up very soon.

After a meaningful lurking on 2ch and other legit Nip spoiler site out there. I've finally found the real spoiler.
IGNORE THE FALSEFLAGGER OP.

アンはメグミ料理に一口かかり、ついに秘密を実感した。メグミは彼女が作ったお茶を提供し続けた。裁判官の詰め物と爆発物は、それらを快適な場所に持ち込んだ。混乱した桃は噛み、完全な敗北を実現する彼女の話を示すヌードになりました。
最後に、メグミの食べ物の説明。篠宮のトレーニングと3人のチームワークが料理に入っています。桃は若い俳優として賞賛された。裁判官はメグミの勝利のために3つを投票する。メグミは泣くとピーチは子供のように泣いている。ソマは彼の料理を終える。

waiting until we have actual scans to believe anything. right now all we have is a block of japanese text and an user telling us that it's from the same source as last time

>裁判官はメグミの勝利のために3つを投票する。メグミは泣くとピーチは子供のように泣いている。ソマは彼の料理を終える。
Only reason I like this is because Saito is destroying Souma if it's true.

Would Saito be the best boy if he defeats Soma?

He who is going to serve first will most likely lose. yes yes.

where is real spoiler?

I think all fags at this point would agree Megumi is gonna win.

see

He is already second best boy, so yes.

TOP KEK ! MEGUMIFAGS BTFO !!!!

How do you know it's real?

at this point it's either going to be disappointing for megumi to have lost after a ton of buildup in the same exact way she has done twice before, or an asspull because she managed to beat a top 3(/4) e10.

Nah OP was falseflagger, was too desperate.
legit one

we have no assurances that any of the spoilers posted in this thread are real or not. Wait for scans

>I've finally found the real spoiler.
Can you give me a link? I think I can confirm it.

Lol Momo lose,
>The confused peach chewed and became a nude that shows her story realizing complete defeat.
Well atleast we're going to see a fanservice of her.

At this point I gave up on what's real or fake

He's not gonna give you a link because its fake.

Wasn't this the fake spoiler from last thread though?
Well, anyway Bokuben and Hero Academia spoiler pics are already out, so SnS should be out in five minutes.

>google translation

What does Erina's butt smell like?

We all lose with any result anyway since the threads will be unbearable either way.

Not really. The dumb rule doesn't apply to Souma.

No, the fake one that was on the last thread was the one that OP posted.

There's been a handful of matches where the first server won, it's not a hard and fast rule

But if both umis win, there's no need to have the MC winning.

Exactly.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

Tell that to Tsukuda.

I agree because 2 = 1 Round would make final one more interesting, but I can't see Souma losing and then being out of the last.

FINDS A WAY

The only problem I see with Soma losing is, where does that leave Saito? I like Saito and everything and I'm not opposed to having more of him but does he really seem like a character that gets to have 3 matches in the RDC?

Well Souma losing will be a good change, what if, lets say lets put Souma and Saito's match at a draw. Since Isshiki is still there for the rebels and he hasnt have a real match yet, his last match was the fodder replacement for Elite Ten. It will be great to see Serious Isshiki versus Serious Tsukasa.

Fuck off

>best boy and best girl losing
Only on Sup Forums do you see bait this advance

>一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。
>直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。
>しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

Momofags and Megumi haters just got BTFO.

>Souma loses
Dropped if true

Good.

According to the spoiler Soma just finished his dish 1st. Doesnt mean He will lose though.

There were two spoilers last thread.

Okay, okay, whatever but
Where are the spoiler pics

Nice one.

Reposting

>Megumi loses, Souma will cook something for her.
>Souma will say something along the lines of "she's upset so I have to make something for her" in a way that will imply him feeling the need to make something for her when she is feeling down
>It will make it seem like she might be the girl he wants to give all his cooking to and Megumi will seem to be back in the soumabowl race.

>Only to later be shot back down again by having Takumi do something

>Trust me.
>I work for Jump.

This thread has turned into complete shit and real spoilers aren't even out yet.

God help us when they do drop.

I swear to god Erinafags and Momofags are the most obnoxious people on Sup Forums behind Irohafags. I don't even like Megumi that much but i hope she wins if it will shut these falseflagging niggers up.

fuck you give me my ring ring

Yeah saw that. The one is OP's post. The 2nd one was the where it's saying that at the last page Souma was on his knees and got defeated off-screen which is pretty unelievable.

You new here or something? It's obviously someone fucking around hence the "I work for JUMP" line.

Erinafags got so ass-blasted they spam desperately so that the real spoiler
won't be seen. Pathetic.

There is absolutely no amount of relationship drama that happens in this series to warrant the amount of shitflinging that Megumi and Erina fans are constantly doing in these threads.

Like if this was a harem or a romance or something I could understand but it's fucking not. Both of those characters are literally on the same side, where does this retarded "rivalry" even come from?

No shit, really user?

I don't read this shit but from this picture I can tell top left girl is best girl.

>This quality posting
Jesus man, I can't wait for the Soumabowl final battle between Megumifags and Erinafags
The shitposting will be glorious

Maybe, if those two were competing for in the first place.

No spoiler in this thread is real faggot.

What final battle? Souma and Megumi have been established as good friends and it's obvious Erina is supposed to be the love interest. From a writing standpoint there's no doubt it'll be about Erina in the end. And I don't even like Erina, this is just plain obvious.

Just like every harem, hell fucking Nisekoi had this for no reason because of how evident and by the numbers it was.

>being still this delusional

>it's obvious Erina is supposed to be the love interest
Stopped reading there.

>Still believing shit people make up online

But in Nisekoi girls have feelings for the MC, here only two and it's just for laughs and irrelevant.

100% fujoshi

Why? Because the Manga has basicially no romantic undertones and it's hard to believe there will actually be some romance in the end? Because if so, I know what you mean.

>5 minutes

Fucking hell, just wait for the pictures. The lot of you are so annoying.

Tsukasa is so lucky.

Erinafags, Momofags, Rindoufags on suicide watch.

As a Megumifag myself, fuck off. Stop trying to start shit.

Why are you dumb fuckers so adamant that wins/losses in Shokugeki have ANY FUCKING bearing on whos going to end up with who romantically?

I love Megumi and think she is going to win this match

Erina x Souma is obvious endgame

Rindou is unquestionably Best Girl

>I can't wait for the Soumabowl final battle
It will take a long time, or never to see him stop being gay.

I'm not going to stop. These past 2 years I've been bashed, harassed and verbally abused by Erinafags. Now you fuck off, you secondary Megumifag that's probably a falseflagging Erina-tard.

>Saito destroying Souma
Bullshit.

>These past 2 years I've been bashed, harassed and verbally abused by Erinafags.

Oh boo fucking hoo you little cry baby bitch. You deserve it you cancerous piss of shit.

>wins/losses in Shokugeki have ANY FUCKING bearing on whos going to end up with who romantically

What? Literally no one ever said this shit.

Don't respond to him, user. He's not being subtle with the falseflagging

This, Tsukuda shouldn't be able to make his favorite character to lose already.

I'm a Megumifag, but once again, fuck off. Both sides are annoying as shit. I don't even get why the fuck you guys fight since the girls aren't competing for the Somabowl, and they're friends in the actual manga.

>been bashed, harassed and verbally abused
Getting bashed, because being a waifufag happens to literally everyone. Erina got a fair share of hate in the beginning, and still does. Megumi gets "Megoo" or some dumb nickname along with the t-rex pose being mentioned. Alice and Hisako can't even be mentioned without a bunch of "who?" or "useless jobber" as responses, and Meat just gets shit no matter what for whatever reason. Even Nene, who only showed up for a handful of chapters, gets hate for silly reasons.

sweet fuck spoilers can't come soon enough

If chapters still came out on Thursday we wouldn't be going through all this shit right now.

>I'm a falseflagger
Thanks for your input.