What happened to rin? what has that evil spirit done to her?

what happened to rin? what has that evil spirit done to her?

Rin was uniquely compatible with a goddess of prostitutes so they merged into one.

god fuck why does rin have to be so hot

I want to have sex with Ishtar.

It's the influence of the demon boar's mana.

>rin becomes the goddess of prostitutes
>sakura becomes the goddess of love and devotion
>shirou becomes a regular old man with sword autism
It could be worse.

i want to become well acquainted with ishtars ass

Shirou gets blacked.

That art of Ishtar Rin is disgusting. You should just DELET that.

Anyway. Rin becoming a vessel of Ishtar is all part of the big plan to get her and Archer together. Rin got a ticket to be on the same league as Archer. It is similar to Kuro merging with Archer EMIYA's Card. It is still the same Rin but with added perks. She was even able to outclass EMIYA as Ishtar Rin.

That's looks like a very high quality onahole.

nothing personnel

Does he also like to count prime numbers?

Why are you worried about what that spirit did to RIN?

Who do you think is in charge here?

>Who do you think is in charge here?
Old men.

What method of deletion are we talking about, and does it include crushing or tearing apart? What about holding hands?

i hope it involves spreading apart...

I hope that Rin is the one in UBW. Shirou getting NTR'd by his own future self is a must see. A half goddess and half human. It would be great if she would remain that way and is capable of switching between normal and goddess form. A not so goddess and a not so heroic spirit is a good match.

It does, and in a very uncomfortable position.

Good

She decided less clothes is probably the way to go

Personally I tend to agree

She needs to be torn apart completely before the wound licking.

After massaging her feet, Archer proceeded on massaging her womb using the bone of his sword.

Rin's teasing is god-tier.
>tfw I don't have the VN on my computer to grab the actual screenshot of this

Emiya is Shirou from a future in line with his feelings for Rin in UBW, right? Or at least the ending made it look that way.
Gotta wonder how he held himself from mana transfering all day.

I'm not an expert on the subject, but Archer's too loyal to masturbate to any other girl.

Something about an older dark skinned man fucking a 16 year old makes me feel NTR'd.
In a bad way

Maybe he didn't. Maybe he was always on edge and that explains everything.

>tfw your hands will never hold anything

>Rin's teasing is god-tier.
It really is.

IS THAT

I kind of have the opposite problem.

It's made her more accepting of bestiality and Rin was already no stranger to it after falling in love with JOHNNY

Ishtar is up to some crazy shit. She captured a lion and had sex with it in chicken form. She also had anal sex with a horse in a stable. However, she's also called out during this same explanation of her exploits by Gilgamesh because everybody Ishtar has sex with (or rejects her) has a terrible end by her hands. Human(oid) men tend to end up castrated.

Well I'll have a terrible end either way, I'd rather die at the hands of a beautiful woman (even if she's a combination of several people and not a real person), than die of cancer as an old man, or end up like the Lancers.

>Ishtar
Not Rin, Not Ishtar Rin. Try not to confuse yourself and everybody else by saying stuff like this.
>It's made her more accepting of bestiality

For comparison.

Parvati is pure love. As expected of best girl.

Poo in loo

>that squeezable midriff
>that slight muffin-top
Unf.

Calling her "Toshaka" out of the blue in the end made me feel that there was something between that Emiya and the Rin from his timeline. Or, at least, what happened in UBW triggered something to eventually happen between them. He did say "Take care of me.".
>Gotta wonder how he held himself from mana transfering all day.
It was really awkward for him to do that while his past self is on the same era. He was able to caress Rin's body as much as he like. Especially the thighs. I bet he unconsciously feels those while carrying her. Rin just lets him do it and pretended not to notice.

From the picture, he massages her tits too while he is at it.

He got to meet her again for the first time. E rank luck my ass, there's nothing that's better than that.

>He was able to caress Rin's body as much as he like. Especially the thighs.
The day doesn't have enough hours.

He gets to smell her nether regions too.

Ten to one he smells of her nether regions.

What are the odds that Rin ordered Archer to rip her clothes off and fuck her senseless bent over a desk off-screen? Would it require using a command seal?

>tfw Rin's ZR

>>shirou becomes a regular old man with sword autism
This is still my favorite thing.

Is this the art people bullied the artist for? Does not look that bad desu.

>Rin becoming a vessel of Ishtar is all part of the big plan to get her and Archer together.
>implying such a plan exists
>implying Archer would want to fug Ishtar, Lady of Betrayal

More than a hundred percent. As for the command, she would only have to flash some thigh in a way only he would notice. I bet it would lead to all sorts of nasty bruises and sensitive spots the next morning.

Well what do you think the e rank luck stands for?

It's not, but the actual art isn't really any worse than, say, the sprites from the VN. The "outrage" was just Rinfags damage controlling like crazy over Sakura being confirmed to be pure and Parvati making fun of what a slut Ishtar is.

>That Berserker-Tohsaka doujin
I'm a Rinfag but that shit was top tier. Also it's the only doujin that actually has good art.

>bruises
>sensitive spots
Leaving marks on a girl is not being a seigi no mikata. She isn't property

She is still Rin. It is not as if Ishtar took over everything and eliminated Rin.

I fucking love Rin

I'm not sure but I know it doesn't stand for female on male rape

She is a Hindu. They drink cow piss like it is some kind of holy water. They don't discriminate between animal, insect and any other living things. You could fudge anything as long as it fits.

When can loli Rin become a servant?

>She is a Hindu. They drink cow piss like it is some kind of holy water.
But not drink old man semen like it is some kind of holy water OOOHOHOHOHO

>Also it's the only doujin that actually has good art.
It's really fucking weird how few Rin doujins with good art exist. Only other I can think of is the one with EMIYA and Ishtar-Rin

I don't know how this is relevant, unless there's some animal heroes, is there?

No, this one is. And people complained a lot because it's almost traced from his previous Bouddica art and both Rin and Shirou have much better art.

asterios is part animal I guess

At least semen can taste good and is nutritious. Piss is the body's waste product and is toxic.

I heard they retconned wormslut's worm status for the sake of underage waifufags. True?

It could. She's got the seals, right?
He'd make sure to trace every inch of her carefully.

I bet she says that while she does it, too, for maximum Rin.

>At least semen can taste good and is nutritious.
this is your brain when you're a rinfag.

>She is still Rin. It is not as if Ishtar took over everything and eliminated Rin.
So what's even the point besides a costume change and memes?

Go to hell.
Some of us pride ourselves on the taste of our semen.
You have any idea of how much I hate celery?
Love the pineapple, but the fucking celery is disgusting.

They don't call it mana transfer for nothing.

Imagine how big her anus is

>Some of us pride ourselves on the taste of our semen.
Are you trying to imply she would feed Archer with his own semen. That's a very interesting implication, user.

Which do we want first, a Tamamo or Mashu SoL anime?

Audibly kek'd

Perfect size just like everything.

As a pleasant surprise after the blowjob, yes.

>Rin
>dominant

Would the surprise be given very very slowly, in front of a fireplace on a winter night?

One of the best out there

no
Archer is a less successful Fate Shirou. Hence why he instantly spilled his spagehtti the moment he saw Saber.

>Archer missed his chance to have a threesome with Saber and Rin
But would Rin and Saber have agreed?

The results would be fun and probably unexpected.

Nothing will be transferred is he will just drink his own stuff. Archer gets mana from her pussy juice. Archer is the one giving her a bonus by cumming inside her mouth. After which, he will need to drink more of her pussy juice to return the mana spent.

Wouldn't it be more efficient if he cums inside her womb? She did say that she can control whether she gets pregnant or not.

She still got worms implanted into her body, but they're spiky rather than phallic, didn't go into her vagina, and don't make her horny anymore. Basically, she's a virgin who drinks blood for mana now.

WE WUZ SWORDS N SHIET

Why hasn't anyone taught Shirou tha spears are better than swords?

>trusting a woman saying that
user...

Can heroic servants get people pregnant in the first place?

>Leaving marks on a girl is not being a seigi no mikata.
It is if that's what she wants from him.

You should be more trusting, user-kun.

Anytime, anywhere. An empty theater is okay, or the staircase of a very old townhouse.

Well since there are condoms I guess it's alright.

If she wants trust she only needs to show him her eyes. Then she'll really have the command seals. Anything goes from then on.
Bonus points if she has a look of pure disdain while taking the picture.

Who is the dominant one between Shirou and Sakura? Both are pretty spineless and live only to please others.