Why does America have such a huge drug problem, Sup Forums? What can we do to stop it?

Why does America have such a huge drug problem, Sup Forums? What can we do to stop it?

Attached: opioids.jpg (799x601, 256K)

Decriminalize and put addicts into rehab camps.

could be MUCH WORSE

Attached: oh my shit.png (756x542, 256K)

because we number 1

We have a failing society that’s tearing itself apart because it was subverted 50 years ago by Marxist philosophy

Legalize drugs and it'll stop itself.

Sackler family just doing what jews do best, hook a population on a drug then fuck'em over for life. Opium War was their doing too

Camps you say?

give them all fentanyl instead.

Attached: 1498783343380.jpg (255x197, 7K)

whoops wrong one......

I view the ODs as cleansing

Part of it was nobody really knew oxy would lead to heroin guaranteed. Anyone in HS from 2000-2009 knew everyone did oxy like it was cool. All those people are now dead or in jail.

That coupled with basically no jobs after the crash, plus libtards and anti white propaganda, have lead to this.

Do they have it in Europe? I know it’s not as bad in poor countries because they’re littleraly too busy trying to find a puddle to drink from to do drugs

>What can we do to stop it?
why save people that dont want to be saved?

Why stop it. It's natural selection at work and it's truly marvelous

>what can we do to stop it?
pic very related

Attached: 1520879973747.jpg (1042x1200, 225K)

Isn’t it because doctors get paid by these pharmaceutical companies based on how many people they get hooked on their drugs?

>Why does America have such a huge drug problem, Sup Forums? What can we do to stop it?
Remove female (((rights))).
Dismantle the government.

Oh you meant illegal drugs.

because the kikes supply drugs world wide. when there's no jobs and lots of subhumans they turn to drugs

Attached: h_mandatory_reading.jpg (300x499, 42K)

I have a black coworker showing the beginning signs of painkiller addiction. If she continues down this road, I will get to see a grand old show and potentially get a raise!

lul that viking depression. But where are the Norweigians on that? They just sit and bear it?

Attached: koreans_pretend_to_be_nogs.jpg (500x375, 59K)

>OY VEY!! THE LEGAL AND AMAZING (((PRESCRIBED))) OPIATES ARE PERFECTLY FINE GOY

Kill all the niggers

Attached: f9b.jpg (241x255, 7K)

yup, find em and kill em.

We need stimulants to keep us going and downers to sleep a few hours so we can get jacked up again.
t.threerockstarsdeep

Script happy doctors.

Strong times create weak men

>Why does America have such a huge drug problem
I tend to think its because people were shamed out of alcohol use or were told it gives them cancer ect.

>Why does America have such a huge drug problem, Sup Forums?
Because it's easier to be fucked up than to face this reality.
>What can we do to stop it?
Make reality less fucked.

You’re an addict aren’t you?

Caffeine and nicotine right now, yes. I've broken about a half dozen addictions, though.

It's all fault of Mexicans. Mexicans are responsible for all american social, economical and drug problems. Build the damn wall and put'em on a ghetto.

Ever done drugs? They feel good. Living in America's current culture feels bad. So Americans take drugs.

Same here user. Only coffee and cigs for me now. I could just tell by your explanation you’ve dealt with addiction.

>I could just tell by your explanation you’ve dealt with addiction.
I think everyone has (or is), in some manner. Most people just don't allow themselves to see it, or make excuses for it (typical of addicts, innit?).

I think maybe 10% of users got in because a doc prescribed something. 90% did pills recreationally bought off dealers and then blame it on docs to be victims.

Its mostly because opiods are cheap effective and addictive pain medication for a physically and mentally sick populace. Also I think this phentanyl shit is the chinks conducting their own opium wars now that the time is right. Not much to be done other than live life as a non degerate faggot, let the natural culling of the herd commence, it'll be a rough decade

5th column.

because they are fun and we are bored.

Because a life centered around materialism, consumption and acquisition is a meaningless existence and on a subconscious level, we know this.

WE