Still loves a guy that literally tried to murder her

>still loves a guy that literally tried to murder her
The writers could have done a better job to be honest familia

Hybristophilia exists you know

Contrary to popular belief, love isn't necessarily rational.

Sasuke is one of the main reasons why the manga has had such a long run. The other main reason are the Uchihas in general.
Kishi wanted to give Sakura some actual character development at early Shippuden but then he got a new editor that only cared about popularity polls and Sasusaku was and still is fucking huge

It's not love, it's an obsession.
"SASUKE-KUN'S DICK! OH MUH GAWD! DO WANT!"

This is a case when if Sasuke ends killing her right now it couldn't be cataloged as gender crime, isn't it? She was just too obsessed with a dangerous guy that she even impregnated and give birth to his child. She would be considered a nut-case and people surrounding her would be blamed for never get her institutionalized, isn't it?

That's pretty much romantic love in a nutshell, yes. Thanks for agreeing with me.

>people think the uzumaki sarada arc is over
>salad unlocks rinnegan later in the series
>along with chakra chains
>finally gets told the truth

>Sasuke betrays the girl on his team and just impales her to hit an enemy behind her
>for a short time it looks like she might no longer like him
>lol nope she instantly forgives him and all is fine

I literally don't understand Naruto fans. You had shitty relationships throughout the entire series yet Sakura is the only one that gets shit, and gets mocked for forgiving the other side. What about how Hinata forgave Neji who was aiming to kill her, and almost did? What about how Gaara scared his own siblings, yet they're shown fine in Pt. 2? How about Naruto, despite Sasuke trying to kill him more than once, still considers him his BBF and is still all "muh sasuke" to levels not even Sakura was at. The lot of you have a really weird pick and choose attitude in order to shit on Sakura.

Naruto is clearly a closet fag

That's because Hinafags are a bunch of hypocrites.

Sasuke tried to kill Naruto multiple times and he still refuse to give up on him even when Sakura did. So, why she is the one who getting criticized for that while Naruto get a free pass?

Because being friends is different than being lovers.

i unironically want to fuck sukara

They hate Sakura so much because she is the embodiment of the mistreatment and misjudgement that Naruto suffers since they leave Konoha.

Stockholm syndrome is legit

>Because being friends is different than being lovers.
What kind of shit logic is this? It doesn't matter if the person is a friend, or lover. If someone tries to kill you then it's obviously a sign to cut them out of your life. The realistic thing for both Naruto and Sakura would have been to forget Sasuke after he disappeared at the end of Pt.1, but that was never the point. The point was to bring him back to the village, no matter what, and to forgive everything he did. The theme of forgiveness is huge in the series. Hell, Naruto even called Obito "the coolest guy".

I really disliked that almost everyone in the hidden leaf was a bad person. The manga started OK but the "Chūnin Exams" showed how bad the villagers were. Rock Lee almost died in his tournament battle, for instance. Good people don't let children fight to the death. I was happy when Pain destroyed the hidden leaf. Unfortunately, he revived everyone.

>writers
>s

I know a girl that gets slapped by her boyfriend and knocked around but she still loves him. Women are fucking crazy.

It'd be pretty fucking easy to fix her character but Kishimoto didn't give a shit.

>woman still loves good-looking badboy, despite how abusive he is
Sounds pretty realistic if you ask me.

Same. I want her to use that chakra control to dom me.

just dont have kids with her. shit gens

he actually spared her

>ywn be held down forced to impregnate Sakura so she can create a new generation of autistic bitchy kunoiichi who can punch like a gorilla.

You realize that's very realistic behavior for a young woman right? Even supreme gentleman got groupies after his insane rampage

>realistic
nah these kids are abused, tortured, physically and emotionally mistreated constantly. it's pretty realistic for them to have plenty of neuroses and act upon them

In the case of Hinata/Neji and Gaara/siblings, they were family, and after working through some problems came to care about each other as such. Neji got over his resentment of the main house, and supported Hinata from that point on, it's not like he just fucked off like Sasuke. It's similar for Gaara, he became Kazekage and worked to protect his whole village, what is there to give him shit about? In the first place Gaara had some extreme circumstances, and I'm sure his siblings came to recognize that it wasn't really his fault.

As for Naruto, you must be either blind or willfully ignorant, because he has been getting shit for this for over ten years. Tons of people call him fucking gay precisely because this shit was so dumb. As for why he's not shit on to the same level as Sakura, well, that might be because as fucking dumb as it is that he did it, at least he actually had a hand in it rather than just being around to get dicked after everything is said and done

Sakura gets shit for starting a relationship with Sasuke after he physically assaulted her, abandoned the village for the pursuit of power, and was about to murder the Five Kages to kick start a bloody revolution after spending massive amounts time fighting against an enemy to avert another war. Even Naruto called Sasuke out on being a full blown retard for trying to act as the shadow warlord of the ninja world.

Both Neji and Gaara apologized for being massive assholes to their respective siblings and tried to make things right by becoming productive members of society. Sasuke does nothing to atone for his crimes, many of which are serious and could've gotten him executed by anyone with a working brain. He just happened to be lucky that Naruto and Kakashi pulled some strings to get him out of a much harsher punishment for all the shit he pulled.

Sakura is kind girl. Pls no bully

Pretty cool thread, OP. But can anybody even TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him?

But Will somebody touch Sakura Haruno? Let alone impregnate her?

Not Sauce or Naruto, that's for sure. Sakura is a garbage character, but she really got the short end of the stick bu getting together with an autist who's completely fine with not having sex with her for over ten years, and who doesn't even contact her and his daughter for whatever retarded reason.

She had a kid with the man that wouldn't have cared if he killed her.

Those episodes were the only ones that I liked Sakura

Sasuke was willing to kill her for real a couple of times. It just that Kishi never allowed Sasuke to do something really evil because he always had in mind that Sasuke would be redeemed at the end of the manga.

I guess it's the lesser evil of shit writing. The other option was Magneto from the X-Men movies. The guy killed more than Hitler, Mao and Stalin combined on the last movie but it's OK because he was Xavier's friend