>"O MY JANITOR QUIRK"
spoilers out

shounen sucks

>This arc is shit
In other news water is wet

>>This arc is shit
>In other news water is wet

What's this new meme coming from

Then start the thread with the actual spoilers then fucking retard.

>shounenbaby is just now realizing BHA is and was always shit

STOP BULLYING MIRIO!

>Spoilers is out
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

>Shigaraki: All the efforts you have spent your whole life now suddenly belongs to me! From this point on all you can do is just observe at life and not do anything else!! Let’s give our best!!

>Spinner: Hey hurry up and get in or we will get caught!

>Shigaraki: It’s our turn now.

>posting the same shitpost again

What happened to effort and originality

the manga went shit. the arc was generic and overhaul never amounted to more than an underwhelming punching bag with a cluttered backstory spanning across multiple chapters. and the final fight just fucking sucked, at first deku was called out for just increasing speed and strength (going from 8% to 20%), but then instead of doing something clever he just increased his speed and strength even more (from 20% to 100%). it's just kind of a generic shounen powerup after the first generic shounen power up didn't work.

>nobody
>speaks for everyone
>claims arc to be shit
I wonder who could be behind this post...

>Police Chief Togata, please stand back sir
>we might have to call the heroes in for this

Flaseflaggers

THE MEMES MUST STOP!

>tfw worked hard every day to restore yakuzas
>tfw your father don't accept the methods so you put him to sleep only to restore himù back to normal when you'll restore yakuzas
>tfw you've a cheater quirk and got your hands on a loli with a even better one
>tfw all is ruined because you killed a tranny and destroyed an arm of another dude
>tfw losing to a dephasing kid
>tfw another kid takes your loli and beats you up
>tfw a third kid takes your lifework for himself
>tfw go in Tartarus
>tfw you did nothing wrong

JUST

I'm still mad.

>did nothing wrong
>member of a at long-long last dying criminal gang of robbers and murderers
Chisaki, is that you, you deluded bird-wanna-be?

deku's real quirk was the my boku no hero academia friends he made along the way...

Hori urdered the hype with his bear hands.

>came over literally just to shit on the day of the most disappointing villain in the series
How can you not love Shiggy

>first 20 posts are a staged performance

I want Sup Forums to leave

You can't. He is adorable.

Just like yoko ono? Was that Sup Forums or /tg/? The forced memes are mushing together these days.

So wait did he capture him or just steal some blood

>thought shitty might be there to spring overhaul and subjugate/recruit him
>he actually came to gloat and rub salt in his wounds
I fucking love this guy

I wonder if Shiggy somehow tipped off Nighteye's office in the first place.

killed him

>mfw reading this entire arc

>mfw watching the autists in these thread

that's how i feel seeing you constantly post, grape.

>mfw grapefag shares his feels

But what?! What is he going to say?!

As much as i hate Overhaul, Shigaraki shouldn't act so cocky, because if it weren't for All for One helping him all the time, he would be in jail too.

What a fucking disappointing villain overhaul was, into the fucking trash he goes.

Remember when this manga was about an academy

1 minute and a few seconds apart.

This

>Despair Overhaul looks cute just before he dies a fiery death
I like it.

overhaul was a good villain. the writer is just shit.

>muh future-changing powers
>muh lost an arm and get pierced in the stomach by a huge spike but im still surviving lol

I know Allmight will die but still doesnt make up for at least the second thing

>Arc starts with antagonist facing burning truck
>Arc ends with antagonist walking away from burning truck
HORIKOSHIIIIIII

>Romantized ideal Yakuza build of themselves.

I don't think Shiggy killed Overhaul. I think the caused the convoy to crash and burn compressed snatched up the expendables, but left Overhaul to be recaptured by the police or maybe shot him with a de-quirk bullet.

bravo nolan

Wait what the fuck he could transform you into the ground too? Why didn't he just do that then?

>pierced in the stomach by a huge spike but im still surviving lol

you can survive things like that. Especially as a character in a shonen where you're above average human in endurance and stamina. Irl if you are impaled but have the object inside you lose blood slowly as compared to if the hole was open where it would all gush out.

It's believable in context of the universe but I think hori should have done a different approach.

>samefagging

Go away

Dumping the new Smash scanlations.

he'd have his organs maimed and he had to be losing lots of blood from the arm

I want powerfull character who fully confidient in his superiority, he just dont give a fuck, calm and strong, enough of this emotionally unstable insecure kids. Just go inside villain basement say something "Sup cunts" and crush everyone. Like All Might but without all this tragic and protective stuff, but doing it just because he can.

>he doesn't start the thread with the spoiler page
How retarded can you be? Is so much the urge to post that shitty pic? It's lame as fuck, never post it again.

No, he simply can deconstruct and reconstruct things into one object or separate them (debatable since we haven’t see this directly but it was mentioned that the guys there were separated from the ground and the truck in the end)

Which is consistent with what we see Overhaul do in this entire arc

who cares. the arc was shit and no one wants to see the virgin alliance.

>Mic looks like he has lipstick on
What does he plan to do!?

What? If he could touch people he could just kill them

this is still a shonen. Iida having his face smashed into the ground by stain should have knocked him out and Deku flying out from the burst from his todoroki clash should have smashed his skull open. The fake mines should have actually killed the kids or blown off limbs because that's still a huge force of power blowing at your body.

>shiggy does literally nothing
ok then

Because if he's already touching you to do that he may as well just kill you. He only did that with those guys cause he wasn't planning to kill them.

>mic is actually gay
Makes sense when you think about it

inb4 trans

Why do you people shit on Mirio?

He's literally the best character. Granted the author went full retard by taking his quirk just to give Deku an asspull to take the spotlight. That pretty much ruined everything. If Mirio had been the MC this manga would've been far better.

>Deku an asspull

It's that word again that people don't know the meaning of

It's not fair!

Careful you’re going to trigger some IT’S AN ASPULL REEEE autists

Don't worry guys Overhaul can heal himself remember

It's an asspull kid.

It makes no sense how he changed the future. He shouldn't have.

BASED SHIGGY SALVAGING THIS SHITTY ARC

Sorry, had to stop for a moment. Back to dumping.

>inb4 Overhaul joins heroes and remake Deku without arm injuries

Shiggy's new outfit is pretty cool.

He didn't, Eri did

>Mr. Compress giving a salute with his now missing arm
intredasting

I'd expect you to be a bit more enthusiastic about a teenage boy punishing himself, Midnight.

>declared to us he'd change the future
>shown that nighteye has slight changes to his predictions
>he does it

My child, please stop speed reading.

Asspulls are things like the shinsou fight where he broke out of shinsous mind control through will power and saw the ghosts of ofa's past. Both things not hinted at ever happening.

Oh yes, the plot device acted like a plot device. That's an asspull.

Example: Nighteye predicts Deku being killed by Overhaul. This sounds improbable. What reader actually believes this? Turns out Deku stomps Overhaul thanks to a powerup that doesn't really make a lot of sense. Nighteye is then shocked and says Deku has the power to bend the future.

That is not good writing and certainly doesn't stand out amongst other series. Another example that's not recent was the way Deku beat Shinzo. Again, typical shounen. Or the way he beat Muscle. Typical shounen. It's all over the place, there's never been a moment in BnHA really that makes me go "WOW this is written better than I would expect from a shounen!"

Stop reading so fast nigger.

>Turns out Deku stomps Overhaul thanks to a powerup that doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Are you retarded?

not an argument

He used all might's power not his own.

So naive, Todo

Deku beding the future is used to play with reader’s expectation that All Might will die

I don’t know how someone can missed this so badly

Nice head Canon

I think hori's trying to bring up the hopes of deku but still kill all might anyway

>It’s the “not an argument” user from TOC threads
Okay niggas, pack your shit up, this guy’s not here to discuss anything

what expectations? he didn't die against AfO retard, it was obvious he won't die already.

>Deku changing the future is an asspull
In other news water is wet

>Imagine being this dense
>And a speedy on top
Wow, it’s like, you miss the entire chapter where they’re literally talking about All Might dying in NE’s vision

But of course you did

no protagonist will ever die in this manga though.

>Deku beding the future is used to play with reader’s expectation that All Might will die
Doesn't change the fact that it's an asspull