Legal discrimination

just bought a rental unit in a nigger-infested area, any ideas on how to deny renting to them legally? obviously a credit check helps but does anyone have experience discriminating legally?

Attached: nog frog.png (278x181, 4K)

bump, i am a fan of nog discrimination

Can't you just wait for a white guy to show up?

But you have to find a legal reason to decline renting to any nogs that come before otherwise you are liable to face a discrimination lawsuit.

what grounds are you allowed to decline them on?

>deny renting to them
have you tried not responding to inquiries from nogs? ask for name and age, then facebook will give you a skin color

You rent out to who the fuck you want, that is your prerogative. Nobody can claim discrimination from that

especially if you live in the unit

we always let the answering machine record them and you could easily tell if they were from the projects or not. smart ones had someone call for them so not foolproof
>relatively smart

Yeah exactly. I been hired my flat. I got 400 aplications, but ended up renting it out to a friend of a friend. Nobody asked why I discriminated all the others

Yes they can claim you don't want to rent to blacks and then bam discrimination claim you get fucked

All you do is show them the place in person. If they're niggers (or people with kids) you say there is some work to be done on the apartment and never call them back for the final agreement.
I rent from an old Italian couple that does exactly that to avoid groids. My neighborhood is horrible but I have a decent place that is dirt cheap in an otherwise expensive area. I also have good insurance and I live on an upper floor, and believe it or not that alone makes me somewhat immune to break ins. Niggers are so lazy they only break into the ground floor units since it takes more time and effort to get into the upper level apartments.
Whatever you do don't get desperate and rent to niggers, I've seen places get trashed so badly they have to be stripped out down to the studs because of mold and bugs due to niggers that won't even take trash to the curb.

Yeah good luck finding them even when they tell you their real name

Attached: 18E28241-1F58-4287-97F0-7B4BD3DC61CB.jpg (500x449, 63K)

high rent, high credit rating, and require an income that's a certain multiplier of the annual cost of renting

if nogs apply, the ones that will pass the check will be as good as gold

>implying anyone white moves to ghettos except hipsters

I don't know if this is related to discrimination, but I was in my local mall in Northridge, CA and saw this in the bathroom. Why would there be a little midget toilet in the same stall as a regular toilet? Is it to shit next to your kid?

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-102555~3.png (1440x759, 1.66M)

I wanted to add we once rented to a young white girl who immediately got a black boyfriend who constantly said "yo this. yo that. yo" and then this one night he beat on her. woke us up and she started screaming my wife's name and we called the cops and all that. good times.

also had some shitty white renters. there are no guarantees. just preponderance.

Have a rental application and make them turn it in by hand if possible.

Regardless of who fills it out, make sure to appear non-partial and thank them for submitting the application. Let them know you'll be reviewing applications and will select the best fit for the rental.

Keep the forms until someone white applies and rent to them claiming they were the best fit for the rental. Throw out the other applications then.

If you shit in one and piss in the other without making a mess, you win a large gift card to Nordstrom.

No one is going to pay high rent in the ghetto. Anyone renting in those neighborhoods is looking for something cheap. They'll simply pay higher rent in a nigger-free neighborhood. Your units will stay empty if you think you're going to run the Hilton of Martin Luther King Jr street.
You screen niggers out by meeting tenants in person for a tour, asking for references, and proof of employment. You can use the time it takes to aquire all that to pass on nigs for other tenants without saying anything.

Just rent to your fellow jews and you will be fine.

This mall is not fancy enough to have a Nordstrom, not that that's a terribly high bar to set, this mall just sucks. Is Sears offering a similar promotion?

Double standards in the application process would still qualify as discrimination.

The bottom line is that the standards for the unit should be high to control for empirically productive and high-IQ applicants, in which case it doesn't matter whether or not a nigger gets in. Just less probable.

Do people actually shop at Sears, or do they just pass through it on the way to/from the parking lot?

Not really. There are a million things you can say to delay a final agreement that a nigger can't argue with, and they sure as hell won't have the money to go to court. The trick to the whole thing is you aren't obligated to tell someone why you didn't rent to them. As long as your advertising and application doesn't say "no niggers" they can't do a damn thing. You're also overestimating their intelligence and patience. Any groid in desperate need of a place will just move on until some shitty slav landlord that rents to human trash takes them in.

Sometimes I go in there to look at a Craftsman mower, or a Kenmore grill, and then walk out and buy a Honda and Weber

Anti-discrimination laws are nothing short of a human rights abuse. They're the biggest legal mistake of the 20th century.

The right to free association must not be infringed.

Also discrimination isn't aggression and it doesn't harm anybody. It literally doesn't harm anybody. It literally doesn't harm anybody unless you believe you have the right to a job and a stranger's money. Discrimination isn't wrong but denying my right to discriminate certainly is.

95% of today's conservatives think these truths are despicable. It didn't become controversial until the rise of neo-conservatism. Our grandparents ceded this territory and we've just forgotten about it.