RIP World Trigger

It's the one year anniversary

It will return next year i hope ;_;

Good to see anons still around waiting.Hopefully mangaka is getting better now or at least the pain is lesser.

SHUT UP SATIN, YOUR VILE LIES ARE WHY WE WAIT FOR HIS RECOVERY! KEEP AWAY FROM OUR MANGAKA! AVE RETRO!

it hurts

So is it worth watching?
Will it be a fun time if I do?

Read the manga instead.

>come back just to get jobbing at the rank wars
No thanks, hopefully he changed it to be interrupted and osamu and the gang sneak off on their own.

It seems that Ashihara went full Mikumo IRL.

alright, thanks user

This pain would be lot less painful if we had more doujinshi, but it doesn't seem WT very popoular in the hentai circles

shit taste

This is the best team. This is scientifically correct.

put chika osamom and hana in S and we have a deal

Awful taste, Konami belongs in SS-tier.

Indeed

The anime stopped when all the cool villains got introduced as well.

;_;

Remember that first 21 chapters are like slow, but necessary to understand what comes after.
Also - anime openings are all very good. They just spoil some facts, like the ops tend to do, so maybe just listen mp3 instead of watching it.

Tell me user, who did this to my Mikumo?
I need to lead them on the right path again.

Kitora, konami, Kako, Kuroe, Osamom and megane operator are belong in S. But crippled can be S too

I need my dose of Osamu bin Mikumo

I still have faith.

I really miss this manga, because is one of the few battle manga where tactics have actual value and enemies are defeated through teamwork and not nakama power bullshit

Yeah, it brought a thing that no other battle manga does, making it's absence more painful.

the anime only had horrible pacing for the non fight scene,the invasion arc in the anime was really good with some of the most best and unique scene I have ever seen,mainly the rabbit creature scene,and the last two rank war arc in the anime are worth,everything,I would skip,or you can just watch the fight scene on youtube,its all their

I'm still waiting. I'll wait forever if I have to. ;_;