Кocмoc бyдeт нaш

post yfw russians land on mars first

Attached: 55c9cda1555dd7505775db84.jpg (950x600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEHE10nHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>landing on mars
fuck off flatearthist

wtf?

Attached: rossiya.jpg (1444x1029, 870K)

don't know about them being first senpai

Attached: RussianRockets.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

lel

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

Attached: BCZUBf2CUAE5v5E.jpg (500x345, 29K)

Why not? They got probes to the Moon and Venus first. And they got the first orbiter to Mars. And the first lander too (but it didn't work for long).

The Ruskies have a superior cultural morally at present. They don't even let homosexuals talk to kids. But beat us to Mars, I don't think so. The US is an technological and industrial super power. The Ruskies are still recovering from the cold war.

US: Muhhh Elon Musk < gets rejected by Russians in asking for their rocket engines.

Ohhh I forgot how many countries are using Soyuz rockets. Does the US military have any hypersonic cruise missiles on for their aircraft < dont thinks so.

>The US is an technological and industrial super power.
NASA doesn't seem to be in the best of states right now though desu.

Attached: NASA.jpg (1873x1200, 942K)

Favoring lower IQ ethnicities over whites wont get the US that far in technology in the future. I think NASA for the moon station project will use their missile design if I recall correctly.

>implying mars is a real planet

t. brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEHE10nHc

Well..? Explain your YouTube channel and fb posts. Perusing rn, shameful. Communists must be burned.

nigga with current tech it takes around 10years to land on that red desert forsaken land filled with underground ayylmao bases.

PS: it used to be the garden of eden and the great war between lucifer´s 1/3rd and gods 2/3rd army fucked it up royally to the point of not having an atmosphere anymore. it´s also the birthplace of humanity.

it's easier to fix your economy than your culture becoming leftist. they are, after 100 years, on the way out of communism and you're on the way in. and i honestly think stalinism does far less harm to a culture and society than trannies and sjw's

i dont even have a faceberg account. never have. never will

Would not say that when it comes to technology, look up pic related, Stalinism fucked the Russians sideways in the science department. Respect to the Russians that they managed to recuperate from that...

Attached: Trofim_Lysenko_portrait.jpg (220x330, 19K)

No human s going to Mars in any of our lifetimes so who cares.

russia is a shithole

you have no idea how fast it's decaying intellectually, all their smartest people are already in the west or packing their shit after the latest fake "election" that killed their last hope

Kak wysoka stroit DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

It used to be. But now, when all former nazi scientists are dead, US can't even restart deuterium and heavy water production. When you focus on soyboy disciplines like law orsocial engineering, it's pretty easy to lose tech.

US has only 300k STEM graduates (1/3 of them non-bachelors with

Attached: 1521555724896.jpg (400x286, 60K)

wtf how does he get his legs like that?

Attached: 2017-11-10-041508_359x343.png (359x343, 128K)

what do you mean?

Attached: 1521550429838.jpg (400x323, 21K)

The first words on mars better be bandit speak

Cлaвa Poдy, Cлaвa Poccии!
Пoбeдa или cмepт!
Mы бyдeм пepвыми!

Attached: ethnic russians.jpg (4800x3623, 2.79M)

nice sputnyk

Attached: 3f2.jpg (700x674, 131K)

NASA is done flying rockets, SLS will probably only launch a few times at billions per launch while companies like SpaceX will start the next space age.

Attached: 1508116844742.png (789x680, 33K)

I'd be more worried about China.

10 years behind already

Did anyone see the Salyut 7 film?
Nice movie.
7.3 imdb

Attached: MV5BNmYzMWFhMmUtNTZlNy00MmRlLWFiODQtMTk4MTk4MTkzMzhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,70 (706x1000, 160K)

kek
выpyбaй пpoкcи, мaня

only one actually working something in the pic is that black guy in left corner.

I really want to watch that movie, recently you made some nice kinos rusbto.

Russians wont do such a thing unless there is some great benefit to be derived from it.
There are no more ideologues ruling in Russia who'll do shit to prove the power of Communism or Capitalism.
Maybe it's a bad thing to have that kind of pragmatic attitude, only time will tell.