Russian Demise

The easy answer is Yes Russia is the enemy and the West hates them because they are in direct opposition to western ideals as an authoritarian pseudo communist pseudo Democratic state.

The complex answer is no; they are not our enemy, but, their leaders are. Basically, Putin and his ilk are trying very hard to undo decades of diplomatic work that went on throughout the cold war. At first this was in an attempt to revive the Soviet union and return Russia back to being a major world power. They quickly realized thus wasn't possible as the West had developed too great a control over the global economy. So, now, Russia's leaders are much more focused on trying to perpetuate a thinly veiled authoritarian dictatorship in an effort to consolidate wealth, which alone wouldn't be all that bad, but since there needs to be some level of strength projection from the Russian government in order to dissuade western powers from meddling in their affairs we butt heads pretty constantly and are in a constant small scale cold war. That said, it's a battle Putin and his cronies can never win. They just need to look like they are winning to generate confidence from the local people so that there aren't civilian uprisings. Once people in Russia start starving, don't expect the current government to stand for very long thereafter. That was probably 5 years away before Russia invaded the Ukraine and managed to secure a method for selling their oil (their only natural resource of any value) to other eastern European countries as well as some of the middle East and North Africa. Now that starvation point is probably another 10 years out. So, a crisis is semi averted for Putin and his friends. But he is gonna have a bad day if the West (specifically America) gets tired of his shit and actually imposes harsher sanctions. Luckily for Putin, the current administration seems to be pretty cushy with him and is content to let him do whatever he wants.

Attached: conquer2.jpg (284x177, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only enemy is Israel and you will feel the wrath of humanity descend upon your clay.

The demographics in the West are deteriorating so rapidly that even Slavo-mongoloid Russians are starting to get an edge on us.
There is no easy way out of this.

Fuck Russia and its shit propaganda, alsl fuck the niggers and the jews. Russia has always been garbage in the way. If you aint with us, youre against us cuck boys

Attached: 1460429243622.jpg (607x800, 32K)

kill the slavo-mongoloids

w h e n s h i l l s d i e n o b o d y c r i e s a n d G o d n o d s i n a p p r o v a l a r e y o u n e x t

Also OP you faggot, you must remember every administration since the end of the cold has left Russia a lone to certain extent. I also think Putin and his cronies want payback for the end of the cold war, sanctions, taking there allies, and that not so long ago escapade to promote gay rights in Russia.

gtfo putin crony

Attached: basedWhiteMen.jpg (800x739, 102K)

Youre retraded

Attached: Howdy NIgger.png (275x183, 7K)

>You're retarded.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: beMe.jpg (300x300, 18K)

You are the enemy

Attached: amerimuttttt.png (687x927, 66K)

TL;DR
STUPID WALL OF TEXT

TWO REASONS WHY PUTIN IS MY HERO
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/164659393#bottom

First reason is that Putin hates GMO foods and Monsanto.
He is not allowing GMO Monsanto in His Mother Russia.
Putin is not allowing Monsanto to poison Russian food to poison Russian soil.
Second reason Putin is my hero is that Putin hates degenerate LGBT and is not allowing them to poison minds of Russian people
especially minds of young Russian children as degenerate filthy LGBT is doing in the USA and in other Western countries.

Is that enough for Putin to be also your hero?

Attached: Russian-President-Putin-signs-GMO-ban law.png (530x600, 484K)

Go kill them yourself, nigger. Get on a boat, get in a car and do it yourself, nigger. Dirt skinned nigger.

Attached: lawsLOL.jpg (727x960, 64K)

>Is that enough for Putin to be also your hero?
no.

Attached: dumboSlav.jpg (580x435, 56K)

Attached: figurativeAsshole.jpg (250x166, 7K)

Better worry about your niggers and spics, they are taking over your lives very fast and you are helpless to do anything about it. LOL

>they are taking over your lives very fast
Source? None. But nice try. My life s nice because I have an education.

>retarded mutt talks about other countries politics he knows nothing about; the thread

Short answer:
>Fuck off 'Murica
Long answer:
>Try formatting and I might actually read this block of text

>But he is gonna have a bad day if the West (specifically America) gets tired of his shit and actually imposes harsher sanctions.
Fuck off you literal scum anti-russia demoshit.

so why you r acting like a dumb obese nigger here?

Okay, I'll continue this here...
Q: How do we cut off Russia's oil profits to end their tyranny?
A: Make oil obsolete. Get a PhD in electrical engineering, and get a job designing cheaper electric cars. Get people to stop using plastic: (1) Get a medical degree and discover that plastic is evil. (2) Start a national religion in which plastic is evil. (3) Make plastic recycling more efficient.
Come on anons. What you got?

Attached: coolface.png (866x900, 94K)

>Fuck off you literal scum anti-russia demoshit.

u mad bro?

>so why you r acting like a dumb obese nigger here?
You say I am but you are clearly miss-informed.

Attached: kremlins.jpg (512x512, 61K)

OP are you a pedophile?

>putin is evil for wanting to protect the interests of his state. Ignore how he managed to recover Russia from financial disaster and how he upgraded its outdated Soviet infrastructure

>"umadbro?"
>using ancient memes from 2011
The absolute state of the CIA

Attached: iJustKissThemJo.jpg (800x511, 275K)

OK,OP
just in case we are reporting you to the authorities as a pedophile posting on Sup Forums
I didn't clicked on your image in case it's pedo filth.
Authorities will check your computer for pedo materials.

We got informations that you OP are active pedophile.
You are marked man now.

Attached: Exclamation:REDonBLACK.jpg (768x768, 18K)

Attached: basedSandNigger.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Attached: 1518137833826.gif (500x270, 997K)

>let’s make russians starve because they are not our enemy, their leaders are, we need their uprising because russian leaders try to bring the cold war that we will DEFINITELY survive when we get tired of their shit and give them a bad day. But let’s use our control of global economy, slowly and painfully, to disrupt growth and consolidation of wealth. Because we need to keep ‘meddling in their affairs’ , softly said, but more accurately called, “bringing dem*cr*cy”

How many levels of Global Cancer are you on?

Attached: 22B229A3-C5CB-4AE9-8E5A-85B509AED933.jpg (750x603, 117K)

Me

Attached: 1517068281556.jpg (494x581, 59K)

Not even close.

Attached: 1406319794596.jpg (634x347, 176K)

>A Good President is bigger and blacker

Attached: 39B76F95-ED30-42C7-BC7B-61F60FC0B626.jpg (306x713, 71K)