Is Dies Irae now banned on Sup Forums, or just the role playing? I mean come on, that was pretty fun

Is Dies Irae now banned on Sup Forums, or just the role playing? I mean come on, that was pretty fun.

I want to fuck Marie

I’m rooting for the Nazis, is that bad?

*Tasogare

There is nothing to discuss right now, wait until friday for the next episode. Now that Ren got around with Marie last episode the interesting shit is finally going to happen.

DO

Well, technically, none of the actual roleplaying posts were deleted, nor was he banned for being off-topic. But still, I would advise to lay it off, this really isn't the place for it.

Same

What did the warning message from the mods say?

No shitposting or RPing allowed

>three tripfags in a thread with less than 10 replies
Hello re:ddit

What do you plan on doing now?

>role playing
Is this some kind of discount Fate?

he's a /fgog/tard, don’t worry him.

Trifa did nothing wrong so that's fine

Don't worry we aren't Dies irae thread ~Acta est Fabula~ ™ just yet

No, Reinhard is literally perfect

Speaking of Dies Irae, how do you ensure that you play the routers in the recommended order? Is it obvious, or is it some shady shit that's based on how much you talk to each girl, or something?

Routes are locked in the Japanese version

I told you: I am jewish.

I'm talking about the Steam version, though.

>I’m rooting for the Goodguys, is that bad?
I don't know is it?

Couldn't you continue the Gr/a/nd Guignol as a quest on /qst/? That would be pretty fun.

Kasumi>Kei>Marie>Rea. There's locked routes
For Rea route you will need to make 3 choices accurately to get both endings at the end

I miss the old times where we had tripfags like Bromont who posted their self made stories and stuff. In the end they all were forced to leave due to someanons making a shitstorm of it.

Personally I hope you finish the L.D.A. Best post it in a pastebin if you make a new one. If you ever decide to make a quest out of it I’d join instantly.
Im still grateful for making an Ahnenerbe for me (Diana user).

I was about to say just the same thing, /qst/ is the perfect place for stuff like that.

This, don't even try doing a different route order, there's absolutely no reason to have them unlocked, I don't know how they could think it was a good decision.

So I'll automatically enter Kasumi's route when I'm going through it for the first time? Or can I screw up and unintentionally end up reading Marie's one, since they're sold together?

I hate to disappoint but honestly, from the get-go, I had only intended to assemble the L.D.A. and nothing more, so I don't know about /qst/. In fact, I didn't even think that a bunch of people would join in.

Only I, II, and XI remain.

Follow the online walkthrough to follow the optimal choices. Or just slect the route you want to take from the route selection screen, however this means you have to replay the common route each time.

If you do feal like writing more about it then you can always pastebin it if you dont want to start a quest. You have a good writing skill, it’s a shame if you wouldnt continue it after making the L.D.A.

>LDO
>Nazi

Steam version right? When you go New Game you can play a specific route where you will go into Kasumi/Kei/etc. route no matter what, or you can choose the option to play like a flowchart VN

All right then, cool.

At least consider it, seriously, you have talent. I would definitely join, and considering how many requests you got, so would many others.

>I miss the old times where we had tripfags like Bromont who posted their self made stories and stuff. In the end they all were forced to leave due to someanons making a shitstorm of it.
That is the problem with elitism as a form of control. new people will try to be more elitist than the old ones sucking up any kind fun
[spolier]Sadly,that is only way this board has keep it together even during these crazy years of user expansion.

>that 10/10 body
How can Nigenron even compete?

Being much cuter and elegant

I hadn't read Dies Irae when this thing was going on, but now that I have I'd gladly read those stories if possible, so count me in if you keep on making those.

Appreciate the support lads. The idea of taking the L.D.A beyond its assembly will be at the forefront of my mind, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Writing an acceptable narrative is different from scrawling a collection of one-offs and I don't have much in the way of reading, let alone writing.

Had the same experience a while back. Shitposting anons claiming they know best when I remember times being different.

>If you're fine with a lot of asspulls then you're fine with DI, but the writing is hilariously bad. At one point the MC agrees that to stop the bad guys he just needs to kill 2 of the bad dudes in the same night, right after that he's presented with the oportunity and after killing one bad dude, instead of killing the other one who surrendered literally gave herself up for him to kill her he lets her go becasue "that's not the kind of man he is"
Is he right?

Just read kazumi rute. It was fun?
I just have a question.
Was kei really ignorant of mathematics or just in a joking mood. Does that mean all she ever did was doing chunni magic with the round table?

>faggot tries to be an oldfag
>can't into spoiler
Like pottery.

No she meant it figuratively
Ren points out that if Beatrice and Cain are invaluable to her, then killing thousands of people to trade for them back is wrong because 1000

Don't listen to Kei is a baka through and through

Wait, did mods ban Snek? Was he able to fill the round table before that?

Yeah the MC is pretty emotionally impulsive