Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14415064
imgur.com/a/fFgVi#QsJVQRz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh!

Nothing lewd if it's between twins

DONK

Mussolini is cute.

Is "PTSD Phoss" good name for Phoss-after-winter-before-head-loss?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Guys i think that i am remembering the name of that dumb green rock

But the rocks can't do lewd things, only sea slugs can.

You should also separate PTSD and pretending-not-to-have-PTSD Phos

You mean Actinolite?

Twink gems a best.

Twins can.

Being unintentionally lewd is the lewdest. Slugs are just vulgar.

Place your bets, gentlemen
strawpoll.me/14415064

Some of my "translations" errors to keep in mind.

>Sensei doesnt say ("i could never imagine how the things i created would end" but "YOU could never imagine how the things you created would end), most likely refering about Professor who created him and the Board Game. I fixed this one though.
>Cairngorm´s "how many times did I say that while punching you" when Phos tells him he already heard about how Lapis head is now his own ten times is more like "i will hit myself over this way more times"
>Phos says "schticky" not "meh" to Prince when he offers him the moon food.
>Phos doesnt randomly say "Snowball" but "Shiro" when Prince tells him about his Shining Moon plan, he then asks about Shiro
>Hemi´s line about "what do they do in the Moon with us besides decorations" its more like "what kind of decorations could they do with us?"
>Prince´s tone when speaking about the previous humans is apparently way more spiteful
>The chapter is not "Wavering Moon", its "Moonset" and Phos cool "In the moon you will waver" line is just "When the Moon sets..." (come to the hollow cape). However the lines in hnk are sometimes very ripe for multiple interpretations (like Prince´s "such an unique body..." line when defeating Phos) so, well.

What I want from a Houseki spin-off SoL series:
1. Beach episode, very gem in swimsuits
2. Hot sulphur spring episode, all gems powderless
3. Camping episode
4. Slug kingdom SoL
5. Moonies SoL

We have to wait just fee more years and we will get official translation, not a Google translate one.

I would say months, not years. Official LotL volumes are coming up really quickly.

We'll be up to Volume 6 by July. We might actually have every volume by the end of next year.

I'm thoroughly surprised by the good taste here.

>good taste
>Phos in the 1st place
Huh?

Why some gems look feminine and others masculine, despite them having exact same body?

Jellyfish Bort

Also,
>Peridot: 0 votes
>Melon: 0 votes

Fuck off, pleb, Phossy is the cutest.

Hair and facial features

Because some have feminine habits while others have masculine habits. Like pre-Ghost Phos & post-Ghost Phos, respectively.

>pre-Ghost Phos
>feminine
She ceased being feminine post-winter

Damn straight.

I wanna smell gem farts

Gems don't poot.

I honestly don't recall Phos ever sitting like a proper lady.

>Just started watching
>Phos' skin all chipped and cracked
This is fucking hot

Welcome to the fold, brother.
The butts will get you next

It already has

Let's all love Jade!

Complementing what has already been mentioned, your own interpretation and what you're used to see. A fujo, used to bishonens, could easily see every single gem as boys for example.

Complementing what has already been mentioned, what you're used to see matters a lot in your interpretation. A fujo, used to bishonens, could easily see every single gem as boys for example.

Your really should make a shimenawa to your enshrined Jade, you don't want to have thing go wrong.

Gemspreading

Holy shit Diamond turned me to diamonds

FASTER

Guys help. I want to grab Red Beryl by the hips and hold her lovingly. I want to spend all day while she fusses over me making me try on dozens of new outfits. I want to cum on her tight black shorts.

Something about that scene with her being so sweet and caring to Phos flipped a switch in me

I want her to fart on my face

Gems don't fart.

I want Bort on my face

Have you praised your Library Goddess today?

Truly a Master Scholar.

Why does rutile often feel like the most mature one even when there are a few gems that are significantly older

Is this the most underrated show of the year?

She works all day, unlike every other gems that just soak sun and breaks every now and then.

Because the quack is no fun allowed.

>ctrl+f "she"
>3 results
You're learning.

And let us note that the author is just that.

>ctrl+f "she"
>4 results

Well played, user-kun.

Because she's sexy and not cute

she

Probably started when pad got too sleepy. She dove head long into her medical research. Her role as a doctor means she is often the confidant for many of the gems and is with them at their most vulnerable. She has to be mature to maintain trust with the other gems, she is a central figure in all of their lives. Everybody has to come to Rutile eventually. All the while being haunted by her failure to pad

No, it's appropriately rated by the people who actually watch it

>she
Speaking of which I just caught up and it's fucking jarring how Phos keeps calling Yellow big brother and the subs settle for Yellow.

full OST when

Even though there's nothing between those legs it's still hot.

Don't you mean Head of the Library?

what are the chances of this getting s2

Depends on the BD sales, and those might rise drastically after winter

>[I enjoy the company of moonite scum]: 6 votes
>[I revel in bestiality praising mollusk water bags]: 9 votes
Okay, who are these people? Raise your hands, I won't be angry
I will

praise be to them

Get out

I voted for several gems and jugs of water are alright, but how could I forget the actual best booty of this show so far?

My man, just be ready to see Bortz' butt in his summer outfit.

No matter how many times I see this watermellonface, it still slays me.

Granted, they probably used the gem's body as base for him. I wonder how much skin they're actually going to dare show with these flowy shorts.

can gems poop

and you're not
we don't care about pronouns unless it's official translation, retard-kun

Thanks for your hard work translator user!

can you fucking not

How Antarc will look like.
Also, yes, a Houseki cafe

I bet Dia squeezes out nice, refined little lumps of coal.

In retrospect I should have known from the Admirabilis and doggy's design that Ichikawa also do character design for some ultra beasts in Pokemon Sun/Moon.

note that it hasn't been disclosed which ones she actually did.

imgur.com/a/fFgVi#QsJVQRz

I think she did all of them

Why are CG twins so lewd?

That's pretty unlikely.

Cute.

>it hasn't been disclosed which ones she actually did
Is it confirmed that's actually her and not some other gal with the same name though? Well, my bets would be Celesteela definitely, then maybe Nihilego, Pheromosa, Xurkitree and Necrozma.
Man, Pokemon has gotten weird.

When is the release of the chapter 63?

Phos is gonna make his biggest fuckup, isn't he?

Releases are close to the end of the month, so next chapter is more or less due two weeks iirc.
The catastrophe is so obviously imminent I'm starting to believe we're gonna get bamboozled and everything will be fine. For a while at least.

i want to do lewd things with diamond

I just want someone to beat some sense into Phos and beat the everloving shit out of of Aechmea.

Shit chapters are monthly? What have I done to myself...

I thought this was a joke at first, then I check it, and it's actually true. Still may be just another person with the same name

Honestly, all of them except Guzzlord seem like something she would draw

>Houseki cafe
I need more fucking info guys, come on

The back of volume 3 has a review that's just
>"Beautiful... Ichikawa captures a kinetic energy that flows almost like water. Visually stunning and the most thought provoking work in the visual medium of 2017 so far."