WHATS WRONG WITH THIS KID?!

>Dead eyes
>Rigid face
>Pursed lips
>Narcissistic self promotion / attention whoring
>Says he may "not return to school" and go into politics
>Says he's "taking on the NRA"
>Says "Republicans will be voted out" later this year
>Recorded a video in the school closet during the shooting interviewing our kids and getting them to say how much they hate guns
>Later says it was recorded during the drill earlier that day
He also looks like a 25 year old. The hell is going on here? This is way more than just using this guy as a prop by CNN. He actually wants to go into politics and thinks he'll get elected in leftist Coward County by manipulating peoples emotions over this shooting.
Looks like he's learning the leftist playbook pretty fast,eh? A little too fast me thinks.

Attached: 1521594050482.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=5MXATNqgkB0
ajc.com/news/crime--law/undercover-police-officer-poses-high-school-student-for-six-months/qYDEpEA5SbG3j6XDwfzxIO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA operative.

>5-head

Faggot that the CIA paid

Patrick bateman and reviewbrahs child

He's a teen who got fed a delusion. Still doesn't realize that his five minutes is up now that the Twonabomber is BTFOing Austin

CIA would be my guess too. Everything just fits too perfectly together.

He’s liberal chad

CIA nigger

But he's literally terrible at his job, nobody believes his hoggwash (pun intended)

Is the CIA outdated and they don't know what's going on anymore, or are they secretly trying to revitalize the right wing of this country and the west in general by slowly making the left look like a bunch of fucking retards?

Weak jaw.

Attached: cleric.jpg (1280x724, 33K)

crisis actor, duh. There's literally zero evidence that there has ever been a single massacre, of anyone, ever, in history.

Attached: 4L_3ZpAkiFg.jpg (2048x1536, 1.05M)

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Thanks, roastie mom.

Like the rest of America, he's sick and tired of the alt-right and Drumpf.

I love how he just decides to stop going to school. It's almost like he wasn't actually a student in the first place.

this, how do we know were even alive right now?

hiding in the culinary classroom which is in another building

Attached: David Hoggs Goosebumps.png (1109x413, 382K)

He ain’t Chad. He a lanklet chinlet gungrabbing wimp.

well, we took the red pill, so I think we know we're in the nutrient tubes.

this kid was drooooooling with excitement during his big expose vlog about the local lifeguard. He is living the dream now

Attached: big boss hogg.png (582x546, 137K)

Whatever the fuck you do, you stupid niggerfags, do not attack him and give him more publicity, make him a leftist martyr or anything alike. Just let it die down and he will be forgotten.

In training

Its more believable for a "child" to be bad at things they're passionate about, they're not supposed to have a ton of experience. As people get more accustomed to seeing him, he will appear to have grown more "comfortable" in his role and it will look natural. Its called acting

coke

>perfectly normal looking kid with a perfectly normal political opinion comes under media spotlight because of tragedy that occurs at his school

>HE'S A SHILL
>HE'S A NARCISSIST
>HE LOOKS WEIRD
>HE'S NOT EVEN A HIGHSCHOOLER

And this is why no one has any respect for you opinions. Although it's incredibly amusing how much you've got your panties in a bunch over this, and a mark of what an impact this kid is actually having.

>A little too fast me thinks.
lol like you've ever had a thought that didn't trickle down to you from Breitbart.

Attached: 1302632444984[1].jpg (480x549, 216K)

Notice how these 4 chosen "survivors" were on the news 24/7? It's a strategy called "bombardment".Basically they just exploit,exploit ,exploit for all it's worth and say "assault weapons" alot to create that subconscious note in your mind . They repeat this hundreds of times after each event like this so when they go for the "assault weapons" the average person just brushes it off as nothing - those silly guns shouldnt be in the streets anyways?

It's part of the strategy of "incrementalism" ; which is taking rights piece by piece until theres nothing left.

So he doesnt really need to br a good actor. Just a loud puppet.

>>Says he may "not return to school" and go into politics
You forgot to mention he's been rejected for admission into several colleges.
He's toxic.

Look at this shillin'!! So cute. Come at me when you've grown out of your "i hate my mom" stage, an-cuck.

Attached: 1521581408078.gif (400x225, 1.31M)

I didn't know this! Makes sense .

Hey, Sup Forums, watch this!

Attached: Hogg.png (1060x530, 320K)

First thing I noticed about him was his dead eyes. Reminds me of child soldiers who have had their souls sucked out. He does look like he has a face full of makeup on.

His dad is FBI, he's probably a sociopath.

Who is this? Is that Link?

Those kids are assets that "knew the script" for the shooting event and are going to be important faces for the eventual goal of the Color/Cultural Revolution aka US Spring.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramids.jpg (610x427, 17K)

Don’t forget his mom working for cnn

Definitely hamming it up for fame.

Attached: poutingHogg.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>"hey guys, got rejected from another college"
>"I'm already changing the world, for realsies!"

>kid
He's 25

Fucking guy glows so bright he can be seen from space

Attached: APhony.png (650x520, 236K)

Well his Dad is known FBI, and he is clearly now working for CNN/CIA. So I would say federal asset 100%, but how do the crisis actors work? Are they freelancers, federal agents? who knows, the guy is a Operation Gladio player 100%, protected and controlled by CNN/CIA, and the two times Republicans said anything bad about him or his boyfriend Emma Goldstein, they both were immediately fired. Even Republicans can't touch this clown.

Attached: Screaming Meme.jpg (568x806, 59K)

I love the little eye movement at the end

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

>He's 25
So what the fuck was he doing at parkland high school?

Hi res image of him twisting his mouth up like that like a colossal faggot?

Attached: 1519971369544.jpg (520x520, 70K)

Attached: 893749857938475.jpg (1000x1498, 207K)

OH SHIT, it's annother one. Alla sudden i feel sleepy

Attached: 66d.jpg (600x469, 22K)

he's a tool, drone for SuperPACs and NGOs.

He's a future heroin addict, hollywood wannabe, and possibly chops his own dick off, goes transgender.

A lot of these activist types flip out.... like that KONY guy.

His fifteen minutes are already up. He keeps saying crazy shit to stay relevant and get more attention.

MKUltra

I thought there were Truency laws

Attached: 1509684100590.png (2301x1112, 3.99M)

he is an deepstate SJW rshill actor posing as a grieved student hellbent on shredding the constitution because he was givin a mission and a microphone by his handlers, its all staged, Hogg, the CIA, and CNN are all complicate in treason

Attached: 1514049518316.jpg (1160x629, 112K)

The type of face that would be satifying to crush with a cinderblock.

Attached: 800px-Thwmopinway-1-.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Attached: ermygerd.jpg (400x400, 99K)

>I thought there were Truency laws
You can quit school at 16 with parents permission.
I graduated from high school in the 11th grade.
Everyone thought I quit.
lol

My mom even hates this little fuck..
I visited her the other day and we were talking about this shit and she hates CNN and most all MSM now.
She says "who is this kid, why is he all over TV, there is something really weird about how they keep saying the same thing but it's never about the shooting just guns"...
I walked her through it, she's actually fairly redpilled, I've even brought up how the Jews control the media and she says she believes it.
Feels good when mom knows too.

Attached: DAVID HOGG - Copy.jpg (542x673, 188K)

>perma frown
sure sign of the living dead. Romero warned us/ we didn't listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=5MXATNqgkB0

Yea just annother run-of-the-mill mass shooting. Nothing to get worked up over

Attached: alice.gif (500x301, 449K)

Antichrist had to move the plan forward early due to the unexpected rise of Trump.

She sounds like a keeper.

Liberalism is a genetic defect. They are rapidly becoming a distinct species.

Be ironic if he fought his entire life to remove the second amendment just to get cut down with a lightsaber

god I hope so

Attached: 1511757448231.jpg (413x395, 27K)

>Liberalism is a genetic defect. They are rapidly becoming a distinct species.
Michael Savage is right.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
No other way to describe it.

fuckin checked

>reddit

I'd bang his mom.

Kek

Anyone have link to the vid?

>>Later says it was recorded during the drill earlier that day

Bullshit! Then why did some of the kids he was forcefully interviewing have the sound of urgency in their voice and the look of fear on their faces!

Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180306-133405.png (1376x4496, 2.46M)

wedge issue, election year actor
kinda like joe the plumber except he represents neutered numales

Here's a fun game to play with the Parkland Pundits: When given the opportunity, ask them how they personally knew the victims of the shooting.

For added challenge, ask them how they knew a specific victim and their relationship with them.

Find a man that will break and scatter that organization into the wind, ameribro

He desperately wants to be a trap but dad says "not yet."

Sure he's not FTM?

MK MONARCH

1 nothing wrong with me
2 nothing wrong with me
3 nothing wrong with me

Attached: MV5BMjRjMGI1MDctMDg3Zi00ZjExLWE5NzEtMDFiN2ZhMDA2MzZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA1NDY3NzY@._V1_.jpg (720x304, 78K)

Where the fuck do you keep popping up? Go away retard.

Give me you're adres so we can talk about it.

Good hair, though.

his dad was a FBI fag,

I've never in my life seen teenagers be that concise, especially after experiencing a supposed tragedy. At the very least there is no way in hell any one of them saw any of friends get shot. Everything about it seems insanely scripted.

That’s an SSRI stare if I’ve ever seen one

Blank slate program. Not necessary a clone but birth from parents who allowed their child to be grown into a mindless servant of the state.

Attached: 14800576.jpg (627x534, 230K)

This guy looks like a low-test poor man's Patric Bateman.
He's probably pursing his lips to imagine himself looking stern like a fucking statue of Julius Caesar or some fucking prophet.
>i look so seriuos
>oh yeah people look at me when Im looking serious
>i enjoy lookin serious in public

Attached: header_american_1461329777.jpg (1920x1008, 283K)

I really like this dude because the two things he could be are really amusing. He's either a CIA agent/sock puppet or he's just actually a fucking phycho who is carefully taking advantage of what happened in his school to move up in life. I think the first one is more likely but i really hope its the second.

>Says he may "not return to school" and go into politics
Moot point since he graduated awhile ago

I can't wait for this kid to get shot one day for pushing this gun control bullshit too far. This kid doesn't realize that the cops eventually stay at the station when shit gets real. Read the Irish Troubles if you don't believe me. The Superman Gardai got murdered when they fucked around too much.

My response to this faggot? Keep it up, bitch. Shall not infringe.

It's the second. The CIA doesn't hire children. They kidnap them, have sex with them, and then discard them.

No one gives a fuck. Stop giving this glowing nigger attention.

He's been raped all his life and now he's a 25 year old meth addict.

if that's a 5head, consider me peyton manning

Isn't that Christian Bale?

He decided he didn't want to be a journalist for CNN. Now he wants to be a pirate ninja. Kids are like that.

Watching real high school students talk about the shooter, they sound near retarded.
These kids seem hella coached on talking points.
Almost like role models for kids their age, to influence anyone in their generation.
Then they'll do it with another group of kids.

things will only escalate from here.

Attached: SmartYoungMan.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Fuck him

>"not return to school" and go into politics
Seems like a requirement for many.

Remember that cop who went undercover as a high school student to bust small time weed users? What makes you think the deep state can't do the same thing?

ajc.com/news/crime--law/undercover-police-officer-poses-high-school-student-for-six-months/qYDEpEA5SbG3j6XDwfzxIO/