FUCKING JEWS

Savage AF
>twitter.com/wiredsources/status/976306818510024704?s=21

>BREAKING: Isreal claims responsibility for destroying Syrian nuclear reactor in 2007.

Attached: 8E48AE44-0923-4B6B-BE69-35A892916447.png (750x1334, 463K)

kikes at it again

Very nice

i cant blame the kikes for taking out the reactor. good for them

are syria and russia not friendly enough for them to share nukes? why would syria or even iran need to make their own? we plant our nukes everywhere and share with nato

suspicious symbol I found guys I think this "IDF" may be Jewish.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 9.01.26 PM.png (191x212, 51K)

Right....

iranian,usa and russian reactors coming next. goys are too incompetent to hold nuclear power, we'll fix this .

Attached: dumbgoys.jpg (870x822, 141K)

Attached: Israel.jpg (500x678, 64K)

Big deal, the Norks are already building another nuclear site underground in Latakia, one we can't destroy without bunker busting bombs that the Americans won't sell us.

Also they've bought nukes from Pakistan already, it's all just a show and PR.

It also proves we can't destroy Irans nuclear facilities because there's way too many of them too far.

Anything short of marching to Damascus and butchering everyone in the way is irrelevant and useless. We're too cucked to do that sadly.

Enjoy the redpill Sup Forums, Israel's days are numbered.

Attached: site 20. jpeg.jpg (890x599, 110K)

>be israel
>have nukes
>complain when your neighbors have nuclear reactors
>they have nuke deals
>you dont
>gorge yourself on clay

Attached: 1506062878953.jpg (632x732, 351K)

hey cuckboy

the goy is mad at the kikes. go away, kike

>even israel is run by the jews
those rascals

everything the hoo does is for the benefit of their father satan... they aren't Savage... they own all the media TV film and all and they, are the master of the lie... so of course they are gonna romanticize their transgressions against us..

Attached: Israeli-Mossad-Motto.jpg (500x340, 32K)

Attached: 1516562050716.jpg (698x710, 115K)

desu we'd be nuking their shit if you goys we'rnt such sensitive cuckboys that start crying and complaining every time we drop a bomb on some terrorists .you literally prefer these fucks to come cuck your countries then bomb them.

Attached: israpol (2).png (800x800, 205K)

You ready to lose your country?

aint gona happen muttshit. israel is the most powerful nation on earth .

Attached: mutt.jpg (599x938, 105K)

should make the dog a pitbull

Attached: 1515757058722.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Lmfao kikes better do everything their power to keep Syria in perpetual chaos cuz once they get a Chance theyre gonna rip the IDF a new kosher hole. Roflocopter

let me guess, next news story will be Syria has a reactor and is trying to enrich uranium and create DA BOMBA

It didn't have to be this way, if you guys didn't try to fuck us over after we saved your asses none of this would ahve happened. You should have just left white countries alone and not make the whole world hate you.

found the kike

Found the kike kike

The only fucking sensible post in this shit thread. Publishing this wont change the fact that Iran already has the capabilities of nukes and will help Assad anyways

>A Jew calling anyone a mutt
You're the original race mixer chameleon, you guys destroyed your genetics so bad you created new disease exclusive to you because of your dysgenic practices kek

>What is Stuxnet

Great, now stop taking our money.

Yeah, we already know.
>Stopping ISIS getting hold of nuclear materials

Based.

Attached: 1521595919149.png (474x299, 174K)

You know damned well I'm living in the true Israel

>True Isreal
Was flooding it with spics and ruiningg it part of your plan?

Lol trying to save face over failing greater Israel

>Israel's days are numbered.
Oh no, that sucks.

Things could have been different, Shlomo. The world would have better for both of us if each and every generation of your people weren't such destructive parasites. Could have been...

Attached: 8df7e4edfb3340eadbe435cb70b29610bff4bdff687c66b9c8a9c4ddde3150b2.jpg (650x366, 215K)

This is a nightmare their victim status will be unbelievably bolstered
Hopefully 60 years from now our grandkids will meme that the nuking of Israel is fake so they will at least have to sacrifice a bunch again to start the cycle over.

Except nukes aren't even real

Hitler will return!!

Yah and the world is flat!

I don't like that one

As if you nuking them wouldn't result in us adopting all the mutated inbred leftovers