Nigger, are you serious?

lol perfect to let these shit threads reach the next level of cancer

>uses lol
>blames anybody else for ruining threads

>borusara canon
Source?

So, what happened in the chapter?

>mfw hawawa is in the manga and retard-kun can’t do a single thing about it

Sumire appears and the whole Boruto fanbase goes up in flames.

...and dropped.

>...

Why is anybody surprised by this after Matsuri from the end of part 1 ended up in the manga?

His ass. Nothing about BoruSara is confirmed.

Denialfags on suicide watch. Please don't die, I need to know your reactions when Sumire gets more developments in both the anime and manga.

Reminder that Sarada will never be relevant again. No seriously, she might get one or two new techniques, but I can't see anything that Kodachi could do with her character other than being filler on team 7.

>She's canon

Are you serious?

Very serious.

>Reminder that Sarada will never be relevant again

I doubt that since she was already named as Kodachi's favorite and Kishimoto is fond of her too. Mitsuki is the one that lacks relevance and is even cut out of most Boruto advertisements which are usually made up of Boruto and Sarada (+ their dads sometimes).

please post the apology video you promised

I hope you're joking.

Haven't kept up with Naruto for a few years, what's this and what's the big deal?

Mitsuki has a lot of mysterious bullshit that about him, his past, his origins, his destiny and his relationship with Boruto as his "Moon" that could be covered in many arcs. Sarada has literally nothing going on for her character specifically. She is just the poster girl, but now with Sumire onboard I wonder if that will remain the same.

Girl that was not the usual Uchiha spawn got popular during the first arc of the new anime. Her popularity resulted in supporters and deniers. She didn't appear in the manga, so the deniers used that to call her filler and non-canon. But now she is in the manga, so the deniers are BTFO.

sarada/sakura fags feel threatened by Sumire as the second coming of hinata but different

Basically Boruto introduced a character who's a non-shit version of Hinata in it's non-canon anime and now she's canonically in the manga.

Mitsuki and Log are getting siblings

Who gives a shit really, she didn't do anything relevant.

>Comparing Sarada to pinkshit

Sarada isn't the worst anime female off all time so at least she has a chance.

>worst anime female off all time
But she isn't. Where are you getting this from?

Then name one female anime character worse than Sakura.

>Swore up and down that she was going to die at the end of the Ghost arc.
>Swore up and down that she was going to be shipped off after the Ghost arc.
>Swore up and down that she was not going to appear afterwards.
>Swore up and down that she was NEVER going to appear in the manga.
Okay.

Naru from Love Hina?

Please no bashing. I hope we're all mature enough to respect each other opinion.

HAWAWA CONFIRMED CANON!!! YEEES

Fair enough.

I can tell the next Hall of Anal Devastation is going to be larger.

Does anyone have all the good animated fights of the end of each arcs?

Boruto Vs Beast
Sakura Vs Clone
Mitsuki Vs No Kisame

Is it just me or is the quantity doujins lacking?

Based on spoilers(I might be missing some):

Sumire is researching jutsu at the facility Boruto and friends visit.

Boruto tests some technology.

Then they go looking for Konohamaru.

please
Boruto would actually have to go on for over a decade, have the waifu be a side character for the longest time and then have them steal the borutobowl at the last minute to even hope to come close to the Hall of Anal Devastation

Most of Sarada's development will probably be tied to her relationship with her dad and the Uchiha legacy. Eventually she will learn the truth about some of the stunts Sasuke pulled in the past and have to deal with that knowledge.

This. You people are dreaming.

You people are all overlooking the real star of the chapter: Boruto's fucking chakra sword.

>I'll tell you what I told everyone
>sorry
>now eat your brussel sprouts

Considering everyone's focusing on shipping wars and "muh manga anime canon", I think at this point only a minority give a shit about the actual plot

I didn't say plot, I said chakra sword. Everyone loves a good chakra sword.

Looks like she got Ikemoto exaggerated babycheeks but she looks decent otherwise.

>Reminder that Sarada will never be relevant again
>the child of a god and an Uchiha following in Naruto's footsteps
>never be relevant again

You fags get more and more delusional with every single thread. I'm glad Sumire is in the manga but come on dude don't go full faggot.

Chakra knives were criminally underutilized in original series.

The way this thing's described almost makes it sound like a lightsaber. Apparently it's a huge drain on chakra, meaning it must be powerful when juiced up.

>Boruto fanbase goes up in flames.
more like Sup Forums goes up in flames

>people actually asked for this in this style

>Decent
>Really slutty skirt
She is gonna be a whore.

>everyone excited for Sumire
>no mention of sexy dog chick

Legit don't get why people don't like his artstyle.

But she's still not relevant yet hopefully she does.

It has its ups and downs. Some panels look genuinely good like the one you just posted, others turn everyone into down syndrome fetal alcohol children.

I like it too and I want to see his art evolution over the course of the manga.

Why do the Kage look like some hipster indie band

Ah yeah that's true. Just remembered what he did to Hinata and Hima. Damn crime that was.

He's definitely improved since the early days and I hope it only continues to grow.

Lets be serious user it's because they are some hipster indie band.

Not defending boruto's artist, but Sup Forums always rags on a new artist for a series, especially before they develop and standardize their style.

Fuck off narutards

Nice meme

>hey Sup Forums name my band

I wonder, she seems to not give a shit about it neither in the manga nor in the anime.
As for right now, all that Uchiha privileges she supposedly has and her dream of becoming Hokage has gone nowhere. Her character is stagnant. Sure, something might happen in the future, but that could be said for most characters and not just her, and it doesn't seem that they are really interested in using her character anytime soon.

The Five Shadows heh, get it?

>has gone nowhere.
She's still a Genin for Chrissakes. Barely figured out she wants a burrito in her oven.

She’s already got her eyes on Naruto

No she doesn't. And no matter how many times, or in how many threads you say she does, won't make it true.

>her dream of becoming Hokage has gone nowhere

You mean the dream that was established not that long ago? I'm sorry she's not already Hokage user but development takes time. Chill out and enjoy the manga/anime don't be so obsessed with this war between faggots.

Reminder that pic related got adjusted in the volume version

Another example

Yeah I know that dude (it wasn't adjusted enough in my opinion) but it's something that just shouldn't have happened to a character so well endowed. Also fuck him for giving her that hair.

I hope she plays a more prominent role, way better than the fuck that decided ChoCho was any good:
>black
>fat
>annoying bitch

She's basically an intern. Even brought the boys some tea.

As long as the anime keep fixing his mistakes then I can deal with it.

Whoa, whoa! Are you talking shit about fucking Chouchou?

>talking shit about Cho

I would not offer you a doughnut.

It's too serious a style for a shonenshit like Boruto.

Isn't that a good thing? breaking from the norm and trying something a bit different? It's working pretty well for me.

This. Besides, there's always the anime to deliver the best-looking version

>trashing ChoCho
>doing it because she's black

Low tier tastes, high tier idiocy.

I don't think it works when he has to draw a bunch of kids and some girls and they all look like trash. It really ruins the mood of the manga reading about these kids who look like mutated adults.

Ikemoto style would look just fine animated. I don't know why they didn't go with it.

>shit tear tastes

>and they all look like trash

Looks fine to me but different tastes and all that.

>Kakei Sumire
>Boruto's classmate from the Academy
>Nickname: Class Rep*
>Sumire: That too, huh!
*Iinchou

So she decided to continue on being a ninja? I don't see the Konoha insignia in the panel

The topic of Sumire does not stop at Sup Forums
She really is the second coming of _____________

She's very popular mostly because shipping faggots like to wage wars against other shipping faggots.

I hope Akita is Sumire's squad leader (assuming it was only the chunin exams she passed on) I think she fits all of the girls well.

If she's researching then it's possible she's become like one of those science team "ninja"

Kishimotos drawings VS Ikemotos Drawings

You fuckers can't tell me Ikemoto isn't a shit artist.
JUST LOOK AT THESE
Fire Ikemoto already. His depictions of the characters change each panel. Fuck him he's bringing down the manga even more than the writing team.

>race-baiting
I still agree though.

He has his moments. Just not too many in Boruto. He should be drawing a seinen or something.

God damn why does he make them so ROUND?

Not confirmed yet but I can't imagine her leaving after she already graduated and having a team.

I predicted either Kiba or Tamaki to be their leader but now with another Inuzuka it could be possible but I heard she works as an assistent to her. Maybe she does both. Could be a reason why Sumire is working there because her sensei also works in the same facility.

Sumire was always cute and canon. Only Saladfags were in denial.

Keep in mind that Ikemoto literally has ONE MONTH to do these drawings yet he doesn't have the damn decency to add some fucking shading to his drawings.
Also stop giving all the characters huge heads and tiny bodies and limbs. This isn't that pedo shit you're into Ikemoto!

A chakra sword is cool. I waited for the moment Bort finally got a sword.