I just finished this and I thought it was extremely good

I just finished this and I thought it was extremely good
What does Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyiyDMlEDg&t=31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit.

Why do you think that user?

It was okay, but it went on for about twice as long as it needed to when we all knew roughly what direction it was going. The chick having to fuck off for a year was sort of weird, guess the author felt a bit more melodrama was needed or something.

The ending was my main gripe with it, was a bit too vague and her leaving wasn't foreshadowed enough so it felt totally out of the blue, I thought the characters and artwork were really good though

I cried like a bitch in the later episodes

Really? I like crying at sad anime but Toradora wasn't particularly sad when compared to something like clannad

Pink deserved to lose, she did nothing at all until it was already too late. I also didn't like how Taiga proclaimed Ryuuji was hers during the pool scene, yet half of what's left of the series is still about Ryujii trying to help her get with Kitamura.

Yasuko meeting again with her parents is always a scene that gets me

That was a really nice scene, pic related made me feel really bad for Ya-chan, she had a really tough situation raising Ryuji on her own and their relationship was one of my favourite parts of the anime

yeah, have to agree with this
especially having grown up with a single mother, it hit home pretty hard

Shit now I want to rewatch toradora once again.

more sadness

First half was fun and the second half was just dumb drama shit.

We all love it

It mad me mad at how retarded the characters were.

>I like you Red.
>lol no
>wait maybe I do like you
>I'm just going to drive you into the arms of another girl
>wtf he likes her now
>Dumbass proceeds to cry even though she had the advantage the ENTIRE story.
I can't even with this shit.

greatest love story ever told

wow, it's almost like sometimes people don't understand what they want until it's too late! what a weird concept!

But I didn't see how it ended?
They could at least have shown them getting married
Will admit that kiss scene was goat

It is extremely good.

Why stop with just that?

I'd love to see more but I'm not sure what direction the show would go in, did the manga continue past the end of the show?

Also posting op 2 which is one of my favourite ops
youtube.com/watch?v=4iyiyDMlEDg&t=31s

>Thought I was gonna get the daily mishaps of some dude who looks like a delinquent but is nice.
>Get a romance story instead.
I honestly wanted the first one pretty bad.

Maybe you'll find what you're looking for in the future

BEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

No but seriously, Toradora is what every romcom anime should aspire to be.

Taiga is the character that introduced me to loli tbqh

We watch it together every year you fucking newfag, what do you think we think?

It was a novel and it ends exactly there. She also wrote other stories like Golden Time or that incest shit story.

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD except unironically.

It's a hard life being a newfag, that's why I'm watching as many anime as I can until my job starts

>or that incest shit story
tell me more

fpbp

Evergreen. It's not bad and has pretty good panels, but the story never really settle and it just ends.

I loved it.

Just because it happens in real life, it does not mean it makes for good storytelling.

>tfw it got axed as soon as it good.

extremely shit

Kugumiya shit for newfags.

based

Every december I watch it.
Best love story ever told.
Ami a best

She is an ok girl but no way is she best

I love Taiga, but she's Ryuji's girlfriend. I have developed something like a frindship feeling towards Ryuji over the years so I can't think in Taiga as a girl.
Minori is shit and Sensei is 2nd on my list.

It was a good, solid 8/10
by anime standards that is

>being cucked by a 2D character
Tripfags in a nutshell

I love her a character you fuggin nigger, I never said something like romantic love.

I usually dislike romance anime but this one actually got me good. I went in on Sup Forums recommendations and expected to be meme'd only to walk out pleasantly surprised.

Other than a few weird scenes, the growing relationship between Taiga and Ryuji is genuinely sweet and their autistic awkwardness when dealing with it in the final eps really got me.
Her leaving felt really out of place but the reunion scene made up for it.

sounds pretty gay to me