Jojolion

Chapter soon, spoilers sooner

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/home/main?id=a0c1d1f4b9e2cfc2b5c4dfe4cef7562f
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki/Interviews#All Star Battle's Guidebook (08/29/2013)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spoilers how soon

>Was excited for maybe Jobin
>Now excited for a fucking hairclip

based hairposter

SPOILERS WHEN

This is all you're getting.

Gibe us more pls

That's dark desu

Dunno what you're talking about :^)

FUCK
I should have saved it.
What happened to you spoileranon? Months ago you were based af, now you just tease us.
Why?

I mean, I could post a screenshot of the whole folder and let you guys squint at the thumbnails like before.
But nah, that'd be too kind :^)

Plus, if you find the previous thread archived anywhere you can find the image again. I posted it last night without saying anything and no one noticed kek

Post speed King from the new chapter and I'll cut my dick off and timestamp

The Ruler of Fastness does not appear.

Maaan

Jesus christ, chill the fuck out
Something something Narancia and/or Kakfag finnally offing themselves.
Is the masturbation really worth it.
I actually reposted it on another different language imageboard and nobody believed me.
These are the same people just typeset (badly) over the JJL

>badly
I don't think you know what good or bad typesetting looks like. Also "just typeset". Yeah, we just pull translations out of the sky.

Post headcanon.

itt: autism

Not you, the people from my country.
And considering the Jokerman font was socially acceptable until about 2 months ago, that's the level we are on.

The universe at the end of Stone Ocean where Pucci doesn't exist was the timeline of the past five Jojo stories. We'd been watching the two timelines from before that was all messed up

This is a JJL thread you autist

SBRVerse is Ireneverse.
Fight me.

Ah, alright. I was gonna say, we put a lot of work into our typesetting, making our fonts match the fonts used in Japanese and shit. What country are you from, user?

Araki already said it's not. The Ireneverse isn't a separate universe from the original, it's just the original universe having been overwritten.

Not really headcanon but really autistic speculation

At some point in part 8 kira and josuke are gonna separate and kira will use bites the dust

Kira's body is dead.

Jonathan is an autistic DMAB grey-asexual demiboy
Joseph is an autistic soft trans boy who uses xe/xim pronouns
Jotaro is an autistic voidgender sex-repulsed asexual
Josuke is an autistic bisexual homoromantic genderfuck trans boy
Giorno is an autistic genderfluid hypersexual aromantic
Jolyne is female so I don't care xD
Johnny is an autistic gay trans boy who uses they/them pronouns
Gappy is an autistic intersex Gappy who doesn't use pronouns

well shit

>Source: my ass
Nope, Irene father is SBRverse Joseph's illegitimate son.

Kira's body has already been found dead, and Josuke is occupying Josefumi's body. It's impossible for either Josefumi or Kira to separate from Josuke. It may be possible for Josuke to discover some of Killer Queen's abilities somewhere down the line though (like how he has Kira's ranged bubbles instead of Josefumi's finger tip bubbles).

tieba.baidu.com/home/main?id=a0c1d1f4b9e2cfc2b5c4dfe4cef7562f
Keep refreshing this

Source: Read the fucking manga and pay attention to what Pucci says before Emporio kills him. When you're reincarnated, hope your mom doesn't drop you head-first down the stairs again.

So with the latest revelation in the last chapter is The Spin making a comeback?

We'll have the translation up once Kewl's home from work in ~2 hours. You might as well just wait for that instead of looking at moonspeak raws.

Well there's still a chance spoilers might come out first and some people here can read a bit of japanese

Pucci only says that if he died before Cape Canaveral the future will be different and Made In Heaven effects will be cancelled

Russia, but I live in Western Europe
Out of curiosity, are you guys actually linked with Noah's Studio. They posted a very odd thing recently.
Sometimes we get a chunk of things like this done, or they'll just take a brush and go ham underneath.
Considering of how the "star" on the bubbles should work, probably at one point.

>are you guys actually linked with Noah's Studio
No? Links and/or translation of what they said please? I've never even heard of them.

Also HOLY FUCK IS THAT RUSSIAN ANIME ACE? THAT GARBAGE FONT IS DISGRACING OTHER ALPHABETS NOW? CHRIST

Post em

Araki said that Valentine could not travel to the universe in parts 1 to 6, and also that the two Josukes could never meet because they are unconnected by time and space.

>jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki/Interviews#All Star Battle's Guidebook (08/29/2013)
>The town of Morio-cho appears in Parts 4 and 8, but they're in parallel worlds, so they aren't linked in time or space. The two Josukes would never meet each other normally.

Ugh
Post clean version, I'll do it, whatevz

Leaker kun here to say that spoilers will be irrelevant given the chapter's coming out veeery soon.

Let's hope they don't rip their hair out having to wait.
[spolier]Getit?[/spoler]

YEAH BOY

okay senpai

Not bad desu

Really solid tastes all round, but the combination of BW scans, colored scans and a game-screenshot is pissing me off.

Valentine can't travel from the universe he is inside (Ireneverse) to the first 6 parts universe, because those two doesn't exist at the same time.
Gappy can't meet "regular" Josuke from part 4 but he can still meet Josuke Higashikata from Ireneverse, who could also be Norisuke himself.

Heck, I fucked up that spoilertag.
Nigger I said like fifteen minutes ago the translation would be up in two hours.

Doesn't look like there's a hiatus next month either. But don't expect much Jobin/Ozone Baby shit, its a Yasuho flashback chapter.

Do you have non-functioning autism?

Good since shes the best girl

This is a weird time for a Yasuho flashback

What part of 'parallel' don't you understand? It means existing alongside each other. Not to mention 'not linked in time or space'.

Just admit that you were wrong.

>yasuho flashback trailer
UUUUuGGgHhhh
She's gonna die

I've been meaning to redo it to look better for a while but haven't. Please accept my apology user-kun.

Yeah. It's a really good chapter, and a good cut above the last few.

No she's not. It was just to show some cool shit.

If Yasuho's hair gets cut then the waifufags are going to shit themselves

vk com/noah_studio?w=wall-46119566_6841
Yup, it's been around for ages, it's really annoying because it's used fucking everywhere.
>I was gonna skip this Ultra Jump if it weren't for the stickers.
Thanks, Damo.

Nigga nothing Araki said denies explicitly that Ireneverse isn't SBRverse.
The fact that old characters can't meet new characters doesn't mean anything because Ireneverse is an anomaly even for Made in Heaven so we don't know what it also changed and if old characters are the same in the new universe.

We get to see josukes hair this chapter

Oh boy that sounds like fun. Does it seem like it continues into the next chapter or is it wrapped up here? I'm happy either way because I've been waiting for her to get some proper development, it's clear Araki has shit planned for her but he's been taking his sweet fucking time implementing it in the manga. One of the reasons I think JJL is gonna be quite a bit longer than SBR.

>mfw Yasuho commits suicide

Again - do you not understand what the word 'parallel' and the line 'not linked by time or space' means?

You posted your opinion, and you had a source for something which invalidates it get posted. You lose nothing by admitting that you were wrong gracefully.

You really missed the point at the end of Stone Ocean.

I love short haired girls, if Yasuho's hair gets cut she goes from 9/10 to 10/10 for me.

>Does it seem like it continues into the next chapter or is it wrapped up here?
nah thats it. chapter ends with jobin burying ozone baby, battle starts next month.

And do you understand that part 1 to 6 universe is not Ireneverse?
Saying that part 1 to 6 universe isn't SBRverse doesn't mean that Ireneverse also isn't SBRverse.

When does the chapter go up on batoto?

Short haircuts can be really cute, but the threads Sup Forums has sperging out over characters getting haircuts are really something else.

Christ.
Yeah no, we'd never associate with them (at least I hope we never would, but in the end that's Kewl's call).

So next month we better fucking see speed King

Did nobody bother teaching you how to read?

You're just making things up as you go along now, scrabbling for your dignity that you know you've lost.

MIH doesn't create new universes, it simply alters the existing one. The Ireneverse is simply a modified 1-6verse, as is explicitly stated.

There's also another line about how two of the same souls can't exist in the same universe (which is why everything effected by MIH is relocated) which would mean that many of the counterparts in 7 onwards couldn't possibly exist - Jotaro has multiple counterparts, there's a kid who's an Emporio counterpart in Morioh (even though Emporio himself was explicitly shown at the end of 6) etc.

Seeing as the majority of Sup Forums seems to fucking hate JJBA thanks to anime shitters and the JoJo reference xD meme I hope that if it happens no one really bothers to make a big deal out of it. I remember the threads on /vp/ when Serena got a haircut in the Pokemon anime. Those were dark times.

I think they got over that, there was a lot of backlash against JoJo while the anime was airing, but now it seems that all the hate is aimed at the DBS threads. Back then, posting anything JoJo outside of these threads would be likely to get immediate rudeness, now no-one seems to care anymore.

I did ask before if there was a blanket "It's okay for different languages as long as you credit" but had no idea.
Reading "We are connected with the scanners" perked my eyebrow, so I thought I'd ask.
Unsurprisingly, be it art or whatever gets reposted without any credit often there. And yet I still couldn't get my art stolen
Speed King user, I think you need to really cool down. Jobin came up on the 1hour on twitter last month. Did you get the couple bits of art that came up?

>people have the same surname
>so they must have also the same soul
Also we never see Jotaro in Ireneverse, so what's your point?
The kid is just dressed with baseball outfit, how can this make you think that he has emporio's soul?
Also Ireneverse is made by an anomaly in Made In Heaven, because the user died during the process.
So we can assume that it hasn't worked like in the first reset.

We don't care if people use our stuff, it's whatever. Lying and saying we work with them is pretty shitty though, and just seems to be a way of saying "Ours is better because we got input from the original guys!", which is dumb.

patrician taste user. surprised urban guerrilla is your favorite minor villain so soon.
damn goo taste too. who are the 6 and 7 stands? I don't remember them at all tbqh.

here's mine - I have one with pro/antagonist stands and one without since the jojos and villains' stands are too easy

>least favorite
>kars
plebs

Planet Waves (the one that draws meteors to the user but they burn up just before hitting them)
Civil War (the ability itself is incredibly contrived and obvious like Araki wanted a 'face your demons' arc but couldn't come up with an interesting power so he just took it literally, but the arc was still good and I really like Civil War's design)

damn I had totally forgotten that those stands had physical forms. thanks for the reminder.

This

>that favorite girl art

better change that shit nigga

Decided on a couple things

This monologue is just amazing. Also the fight is amazing even though its a tad short
I dont even hate Kars. I just think the rest of the villains are just better

Urban's fight was cut abruptly, didn't seem like it properly ended when it was shut off midway. But what are you going to do if its Araki

>trash like diavolo or pucci being better than kars

That's my thoughts, during the fight I was really tempted to put Urban on my favourite minor villain but I got snipped just enough that I prefer the ou doctor
That is, unless we get more Doctor shenanigans and are you okay is Urban.
>ywn be Urban's shoelaces for shoes he's not even wearing.

there are definitely some great quotes from the UG fight

Post scenes that were unintentionally erotic

I didn't! Please post it user

Heh