Whose heroic spirit will you choose?

>if you happen to be in a Holy Grail war.

it doesn't necessarily have to be from the Fate franchise but of course, they are included too.

Chuck Norris

ghandi

Stallone

Bruce Lee.

Alexander

Trump

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire
Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on
He ruled the Russian land and never mind the czar
But the cassock he danced really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed…

>tfw you will never ever summon Heroic Spirit RODGER
Name: Elliot Rodger
Class: Berserker/Avenger

STR: D
END: E
AGI: C
MAG: E
LUC: E
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skill:
Mad Enhancement - C
Elliot's public speaking skill is reduced to nil, at the cost of his social life, but his accuracy and base stats increase.
Avenger - EX
Negative emotions towards him immediately turn into his strength. Elliot recieve the power to avenge his own virginity.
Oblivion Correction - A
It doesn't matter how much time has passed. He will never forget his resentment, not even if he were to understand the wonders that came from that very resentment and the Beta Uprising.
Self-Replenishment (Mana) - EX
A special type of mana regeneration because he died as a virgin, and never lost his mana to any kind of women.

Personal Skills:
Riding - A
Elliot is capable of driving any vehicle, with deadly force
Divinity - E
Elliot has the power to exact retribution on those he looks down upon as if they are animals or insects.
Supreme Gentleman - A
Elliot's nice-guy attitude and kissless innocence awards him absolutely nothing. Girls will throw themselves at the nearest obnoxious man not named Elliot Rodger.
Golden Rule - E
Elliot appears to attract wealth easily, but his poor spending habits depletes it quickly, because that's his true worth.

Noble Phantasms:
BMW 328i - Anti-Unit / B
Runs over enemies, but under Mad Enhancement, tends to result in crashing.

SIG Sauer P226 - Anti-Unit / A
Capable of killing dozens of dumb, dirty sluts and their alpha male boyfriends. He'll punish them all for it.

The Beta Uprising - Anti-Army / EX
Reality Marble that summons all of /r9k/ for a massive killing spree across the world. It's the Day of Retribution, and he will create the ultimate and perfect ideology of a how a fair and pure world would work.

Chuunibyou Shit!

Ushiwakamaru.

The Desert Fox as Rider.

Adolf Hitler

Anyone except Cuckdred

Your whore mother. She'd suck them all dry, servants would disappear, master die from exhaustion.

Nursery Rhyme, autowin unless my opponent has the Vorpal Blade.

Heroic Spirit Ado Edem

Eyes don't match up unless Mordred bas a thicc face.

Nazis!

GOD!

tfw still no willhelm tell and gengis khan heroes

Remind me again, to what extent divine powers are allowed in the holy grail war?

Is he going to be modern Gilgamesh ver.

What if Barron is young!Gil

It would be interesting to see a master who is his own servant at the same time. The holy grail war being the pinnacle point that defines the master as a servant, so there would be no reason to summon anyone else as he is already at peak performance.

Full divinity is a no-go without explicit restrictions like being placed in a host body that will limit the God's power (demi-servants like Rishtar or Waver), being the incarnation of one of the God's former avatars (Quetzalcoatl), or being limited to one aspect of that God's full self.

user's mother, then I start recharging our mana

>being limited to one aspect of that God's full self.
Can the servant be one aspect, but have the other aspects as its noble phantasms?

Your mom

I summon Heroic Spirit Doomguy (Berserker class)

Tamamo.
I don't really give a shit about the Heaven's Feel (and why would I when the Grail is poisoned), so I'm mostly thinking with my dick. Assuming I survived and the Greater Grail got blown up, then I guess I'd use my enormously increased lifespan due to Tamamo's eastern magic bullshit to figure out a way to impregnate spirits. Maybe via homunculi? Then reproduce a bunch of children who can inherit Tamamo's miraculous qualities and try to rejuvenate mystery in the world.

Tamamo. If I'm fighting in a war, I might as well fight for someone I love.

unknown ugandan warrior

I can't help but think that Arsene Lupin would be a fly mother fucked to have in a Grail War.

motherfucker*

I think Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

What about Euralye?

the best

Saber- Darth Vader
Archer- Annie Oakley
Rider- William T Sherman
Caster- Houdini
Assassin- John Wilkes Booth
Berserker- Patton
Lancer- John Henry

The Red Baron (Rider)

Stheno and Euryale are actually shit tier so they actually get stronger when summoned in a Servant vessel.

The pair probably aren't summonable in Fuyuki's Grail War anyway. Chaldea functions based on differing principles.

Trump could probably be a Berserker because of his impulsive attitude.

>Mordred and his master are the most overestimated characters of the franchise.
>Both are generic/stereotypical/cliché shounen characters with zero character development.
>They say some basic lines of cliché shounen dialogue and behave as if they were stupid retarded.

The most tragic, saddest aspect of all of this is that there are people who think that this is pretty amazing.

You can't expect people playing a mobage trash got refined taste.

>summoning a daughter hater

Geralt the fearless as saber.

>mobage trash
People like this shit for any reason other than the waifus?

You don't know what that word means and came here in the last five years. Fuck off and die.

It's worse than liking it, they fucking pay for it

I'd summon Sword, in the Saber class. Memes aside he'd probably be a Rider first.

unironically good

Someone sexy

>waifus
Fuck off

Sword is a very well written character and has internal monologues.

>waifu pandering character
You mean like 99% of FGO's female characters?

Parashurama as Berserker.

>Local king who also happens to possess a thousand arms visits his village and kills his father when Parashuram's out cutting woods
>Comes back to see his mother crying over his father's dead body.
>Rampages into the king's court and tears him apart with hus bare hand limb by limb.
>Kills every single royal offspring
>Autism still not satisfied, goes around the world killing kings and warriors
>Rids the world of Khatriyas a total of 21 times
>A disciple of Shiva himself
>One of the only two humans to weild all the three divine weapons
>Mentor of Karna, it was him who granted Shiva's bow, Vijaya to him.
>First human to use martial arts.

You don't know what that word means and came here in the last five years. Fuck off and die.

Either Odysseus for the AthenaHAX/global renown or William Marshal for what is likely the strongest knight servant in a vacuum.

The correct answer.

Asian Saber

thats guy is 10/10

Admiral Yi Sun-sin as rider

This banana. We gonna ignore the war and raid some small town for sake.

>This is my Caster today.

pretty good

Name: "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
Class: Berserker
Alignment: Chaotic Good
STR: A - END: EX
AGL: B - MP: D
LUK: B - NP: B

Class Skills:
Mad Enhancement - E
The Enchantment is weak, he retains a normal capacity to think. However, if he takes too much damage he goes wild, yeah.

Divinity - A
Divine Spirit Aptitude from preventing the rapture and delivering a Lariat Takedown to each of the Four Horsemen.

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation - C

Bravery - A

Charisma - EX
He knows how to work a crowd. If he's talking, he's working.
Instinct - C
Increases to A when facing another Berserker.

Noble Phantasm:
Diving Elbow Drop - Anti-Unit/B
Atomic Drop - Anti-Unit/C
User sustains minor damage from Madness Enchantment when using these.

MachoMadness - Anti-Army/A

Imagine all the powerlevel shitposts!

>Charisma - EX

I don't know how stats work. How the hell do VN characters even have stats?

Shit like this is why TM cannot stop milking Fate right now.
So many people want to have their own OC Servants, including artists and writers. Some writers write a fanfiction about their own HGW full of OC Servants. Some others work together to create a project compiling their OC Servants in collaborative fanfiction. Some of them got popular and even officially accepted as part of TM. Finally, Nasu decided to make an MMO mobage filled to the brim, if not endlessly, with OC Servants, and Nasu never leave his seat ever since.

It's fun and games when Sup Forums do it, but who would've guessed the same mentality made real impact to the franchise.

Charles babbage
>cool mech armor that gives him 3 stat boosts in strenght, endurance and agility while having an already pretty great strenght, endurance and magic stat
>a reality marble that is basicly his ideal world of steam and machinery
>did I mention he is suppose to be a Caster class servant?

I've heard good things about this guy, I assume he's basically a god tier assassin.

Samir Al-Hajeed was the original assassin.

Sulla.

Mulan. Definitely restore mana with her as we have the perfect time together. Summon as any class that part does not matter to me. My wish is for her and I to never be separated. If we can stay together I am content with all life has to offer.

Going for the nukes?

Santa as rider.

him

On a whim, I think I'd go for something like Caster Dante Alighieri. Territory Creation with literal Hell must be saikou no cool.

OTOH, I guess he'd try to get me into waifuing 3dpd but only from afar as the purityfag he was once he went full born-again. I'm not sure I'd want to commit the Command Spell to have him shut up forever about that, so I might just think with my dick and try my luck with some cake Kiyo Alter. I mean, there must be some universe where she grew to adulthood, right?

Medea

i dont actually care about the grail but its the best choice

You already posted her

Finally someone who thinks rationally in Sup Forums.

Goku

Simo Hayha. I'm assuming I'll either get Assassin or Archer that way, both of which are classes I think I'd have the most synergy with.

But if I'm doing the grail war on home ground, I'll cave to national spirit and use Ned Kelly. I could steal his helmet from the museum where it's kept, so the catalyst is sorted. Plus the powerup he'd get from Australia would be insanely massive given his place in folklore.

Do fictional characters count? I'm pretty fate stay night allows them. If so, I'll pick Superman, Goku or Saitama.

They'd have to be from folktales, but yeah fictional characters are allowed. Examples would be Robin Hood or Heracles.

I choose Yeezy as my servant with his noble phantasm Yeezus.

Name : Muhammad
Class : Ruler
Noble Phantasm : Allahu Akbar

Q U A L I T Y

Is this pasta?

I'll summon Nukes

Léo Major as a Berserker.

joke aside i think his NP would be that islamic pegasus or something

>Noble Phantasm
Sucide bombing