How would gun confiscation actually work in the US

lets say liberals get their wish and all guns are banned and confiscation begins. how are they going to get the guns?

Attached: 1519861032158.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Liberals go door to door.
And it stops when all the liberals are shot dead.

Exactly like they did in Australia, Canada and the UK

Attached: 3EC30749-D0C0-4D82-8A83-C0FC51C905F6.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

well since it’s impossible to go door to door rounding up Mexicans, guess it’ll just never happen

They could threaten to seize your assets but that probably wouldn't work because it would fuck up the economy.

F-35's will go door to door demanding people give up their guns

>Knock knock knock
Hi, we're here to pick up your guns.
>No
What do you mean no?
>I'm not going to give you my guns
Alrighty, have a nice day

The cops are generally on our side, they likely wouldn't enforce this shit. Option two is, they come, there are thousands of gunfights across the country, militias form (already exist, they'd get record breaking recruits) and Civil War 2 is on.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: bundyranch.jpg (1480x832, 163K)

it would have to be all at once or not at all, they cant

Attached: 1518633893951s.jpg (250x249, 9K)

they would say gib guns or become a felon

for the people that refuse SWAT teams of diverse people would kick down doors to confiscate them, every day a new waco

>how would gun confiscation actually work in the US

it wouldn't... stop asking for pointers.

like to see them try it.

Guns aren't proposed to be banned, its a disingenuous "other side" created by the NRA to scare people into supporting them. The dems just want higher taxes and more restrictions on purchasing as easily and quickly. The gun market makes the US government a lot of money they wouldn't want to completely remove it all of a sudden.

They can't even stop on mad bomber in Texas. Imagine it happening nation wide every day, along with other things like no more electricity or foodstamps and your mom being cannibalized by a pack of starving niggers. Good times, aye?

Attached: 1519878963171.jpg (480x292, 31K)

>the year is 2030
>democrats gain enough power from their horde of beaners to make constitutional amendments
>ban guns
>years of diversity hires
>swat teams full of non whites and women
>get btfo’d consistently

Can't be done. Too many, too expensive for a buy-back, and if it came to just flat-out seizing there would be fucking riots and a load of these confiscators would get killed. Imagine Waco, but the entire country. Can't be done.

Sure buddy. We all know what the Jews are really intending to do.

Attached: knifecontrol.jpg (447x600, 72K)

>Canada
>confiscation
never happened

Untold slaughter, honestly. Even if only 1% of gun owners started shooting, you'd have a fucking civil war on your hands.

>Wait 3 days
>Quickly

Pick one

This, with a gun buy back scheme, hand in your gun and you get cash in return.

Not effectively. They die in droves and the u.s.a. comes to an end overnight.

Remember what one pogue negro managed to do in Dallas?

>tiny number of guns come in suddenly everyone is a felon
then things get funny.

Attached: 1865d3063ef225b4af8a58fae51ade14454b53eafbd1efcfbf853b587323831e.gif (680x464, 301K)

In Australia, the government estimates something like 30-70% of guns were bought back. That's a huge fucking margin of error. I can tell you for a fact that more guns were imported the year before the buyback than guns were actually bought back.

A lot of death

I can never get over these limeys treating fucking knives like assault rifles. Hilarious.

Why would it be too expensive? It’s entirely voluntary, I doubt every gun owner in United States are going to sell their guns at the same time the moment the scheme is in place.

It won’t be too bad if it’s stretched over a decade or more.

It also flat out wont work here.
People start making slam bangs and turning them in.

Attached: slamfire.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Well you know what they say about slippery slopes. It takes on to know one.

A gun buyback or door to door.
Reminder, America has actually had a door to door gun confiscation before and no one resisted.
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

Well not everyone sold their guns obviously, farmers still own guns in Australia, but the scheme has been successful, we haven’t had an incident like port Arthur since.

>Police come to take guns
>are met with a volley of gunfire with the first shot being a well aimed headshot

There aren't enough cops in America to confiscate all the guns. And it is literally in the constitution that military cannot be used as police. So anybody advocating that the constitution be violated (use military as law enforcement) in order to further violate the constitution (take away right to bare arms) deserves to be publicly executed as a traitor and enemy of the state.

institute mental health checks and deem anyone with nationalistic tendencies to be unfit to own a firearm, which they've already laid the groundwork for by having (((acadmia))) declare that nationalism is a mental illness.

It will all be legal.

I hope it happens soon. In 20+ years there may not be much left of the resistance to it.

They go door to door and find out that there's been an unprecedented string of boating accidents

Local vs regional. If they try it in mass people start to die.
Different culture. We are itching for an excuse to start DOTR.

You forgot about all the niggers who got shot for looting and nobody said a word. Just don't come to America and I won't have to shoot you. Deal?

Attached: bluehelmet.jpg (768x512, 29K)

They just do it local en masse you retard.

What happens to the people who don't turn their guns in? About a quarter of Americans own guns, that's about 80,000,000 people. If only 1% of those people became outlaws and resisted government efforts, you'd have 800,000 people the state now has to deal with actively fucking up the country.

>A single incident justifies disarmed and removing the rights of a huge portion of the population, resulting in enormous spikes in home invasions and crime with other weapons besides guns

I hope Dutton forms that firearms council so we can buy AR-15s from mail-order catalogues again.

Then it becomes obvious what they are doing and the lefts children and families start to die.

and if shit got really ridiculous cops have families, and they would probably get reminded about that.

When they ded by my hands

Attached: 1514365842963.jpg (1100x735, 297K)

You can get all of the guns from the white people in the blue areas.

Does this look like something you are going to win?

Attached: 1_s5BtN5KKtVhHUtMwgtP8fQ.png (1132x692, 232K)

and every other day a new oklahoma city.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

THIS SHILL IS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET YOU TO COME UP WITH IDEAS THAT HE CAN TAKE BACK TO HIS COMMITTEE TO DECIDE HOW TO PROCEED IN FUTURE ANTI-GUN SHITPOSTS

HE WILL TAKE ANY DECENT IDEAS YOU PRESENT AND USE THEM AGAINST YOU IN A "BUT SERIOUSLY WE CAN'T LET THEM GET THE AR-15 CODES" THREAD

DO NOT PLAY THIS FAGGOTS GAME

It isn't obvious when you're doing it locally to begin with?

I swear hawaii will never be red unless the jews get btfo like cap'n cook did

But there is a very good reason it's happened in those soycuck places and not the interior of the US.

they buy back the guns at 1000% value.

>tfw even the left in AK loves guns
Also Ive seen manpads in rural alaska and all sorts of illegal gear already.
It feels so comfy here.

>single town
>unified attempts in mass with legal penalties

yeah gl

They ban the guns, then give you a 6 month grace period to turn them in. This wipes out a lot of the cucks. They would probably send a scary letter to every person that has an NFA item, because they know they have a soon-to-be-illegal weapon. Then after the grace period, they just sit around and wait for people to call the police on their "gun nut" neighbors. Or they wait for people to fuck up and get themselves arrested.

And this happens slowly. Maybe 20 years later a large number of the guns are gone, and the next generation doesn't know what they're missing or why. Then the communists demand a redistribution of the wealth when White people can't protect their land or assets any longer.

ever see the videos of a humvee getting hit with one? There was a video of one getting hit about knee level in the back passenger door. It went clean through both doors with such velocity that it sucked one of hte guys through the exit hole

It’s about phasing them out, if there are no fresh supplies of weapons then it shouldn’t be an issue, people would still need firearm licences to own guns now, it’s not like their licences would be suddenly revoked, but restrictions will be applied for all future licence application and firearm purchase.

>They ban the guns, then give you a 6 month grace period to turn them in

moment legislation is signed the children of the left and their families START TO DIE

There are only about 1.4 million people in all of the armed forces including reserves, and there are about 1.1 million cops.

If 3% of gun owners resisted they would outnumber all police and military combined. And this is assuming 100% of police and military comply and none defect.

Yes but if one really wants mexicans they will find a way. DECRIMINALIZE MEXICAN DRUGS!!!

Wait ...

Neat.

Attached: gunssssss.jpg (630x675, 118K)

Not all liberals want to "take yer guns."

not understanding that there is significantly more than 300,000,000 guns in the US.

Not sure if retarded or troll.

Attached: 29387198_10215772473009358_6227815191490634451_n.jpg (810x540, 38K)

>legal penalties
You're implying they wouldn't have made it legal before they started

what are they gonna do? go back to their bosses and say "uh they said something about families and shooting back and attacking the electrical grid so the niggers start rioting"?

they've run billion dollar simulation on this they know exactly how it will play out.

some just wanna grandfather yours if you put your name on this list.. and stop everyone else from buying new ones... then take them in a few years when you let your guard down

Well, we'll just start phasing out the Jews.

Attached: Jewtargetted.jpg (980x742, 106K)

You mean dorner? That was California unless you mean the black dude from the blm. Dorner got 5 stars man, he ut fear into an entire state. One man. Now imagine 1000 dorners. I miss chocolate rambo.

Go ahead is all I say. As a gun owner I want you to so I have an excuse.

>this
People never take Sup Forums seriously.

Hang the bill of rights on your door. Tell them to leave. Shoot through door

I hope this would happen, but most people on the right have too much to lose.

How would swimming on the sun work?

Guns kill people who posses guns. Revolutionary regressive behaviour leads to failture of existence but its hard if you Jeff Sessions style do not belive in evolution.

Attached: 1521312629655s.jpg (256x200, 10K)

It doesn't take "most" people on the right, it takes 10% of people on the right. Less even.

Wrong. Enough dont mind fighting.
Its numbers idiot. Have you know batshit insane friends?
Right wingers build bombs and weapons in their garages all the time.
You just dont know about it because you live in a cucked state and have no friends.

>Starting an actual civil war because your wife's boyfriend thinks its possible to confiscate teh guns.

Attached: 29244348_10160074395075557_9209745608863121408_n.jpg (552x313, 22K)

losing the guns is too much.
Plenty like me would be happy to kill you over it.

Your argument is analogoud to, because we can’t stop people from committing murder, we should have laws against it.

So what if there are a lot of guns? It might take time, it has proven to work and it’s better than doing nothing.

a handful in each state could cause a complete fucking shut down

Have you fuckers considered how the US might be able to afford a buyback? The reason it worked to some extent is because firstly, it bought guns back at a generous price, and to achieve this, it was funded by a temporary levy paid by the whole population.

In Australia, where semi-automatics were owned by a minority, that kinda worked. In the US, you could not have half the population acquiesce to a tax to buy their own damned guns.

If you fund it out of the budget, you're looking at SUPER CONSERVATIVELY something like a million (protip - it's going to be a shitload more) weapons bought back at a minimum of a thousand dollars each (yes I know you can buy rifles cheaper than that, but when you include people with Gucci brands, as well as paying a price that might actually make some people submit, this is your floor). Add to that the cost of administrating it, destroying the weapons, paying people to do it, transport, etc etc etc and you're going to be lucky to get away with

take them then. do it
I don't debate rights with cowards

Shouldn’t***

>people cant make guns
It becomes more feasible to make your own gun every day. Precision table top CNC mills are less than $2,000 now. Tens of thousands of people have them in their garage and have metalworking capabilities not even possible in the 1950's. Bullets are easy to make. Brass is easy to machine, lead is easy to machine and cast, gunpowder is easy to make from scratch, primers are easy to make. Bullets are 1700's and 1800's technology.

Only cucked soyboys who have never taken woodshop and metal shop classes think guns are something impossible to make at home. Real men who have blue collar skills would have fun making them.

One of the most annoying things about modern western culture is that people seem to think you can only buy things in stores. Making something themselves never even crosses their mind.

I really wonder how the construction workers do their jobs there. I have 3 knifes for different purposes in my pants at work.

Oregon just anounced a (((common sense))) gun law that requires
Assault weapons to be surrendered, assault weapon is defined as any killy-m-jig with a detachable magazine.

only fudds would ever consider selling their weapons.

Its more of "if you take them we wont tolerate it, government is by consent get ready to watch your kids die"

Sure, but I'm giving these dumb cunts the benefit of the doubt that their pixieland fantasy won't stumble at that first hurdle - and showing why it would stumble at the second.

your making a huge mistake in thinking it would be quiet. The moment they sign any legislation or announce anything, all hell will break loose. Some of the militias in the midwest have tens of thousands of ACTIVE members.

I'm more annoyed at this faggot putting up an Australian flag with his proxy.

Not even Australia is this cucked.

Attached: ewjn8t1gt7m01.jpg (1440x1386, 227K)

One bullet at a time.

I would never work.

I was a Military Policeman in the National Guard. Ostensibly the mission to confiscate firearms would be in our wheelhouse. I can assure you that no one in my unit would it will answer the call to perform that mission.

Same goes for the active duty guys I know. The Special Ops guys would literally be the LAST ones to ever fulfill that order.

None of my civilian law enforcement friends would ever go door-to-door to confiscate guns.

That only leaves the federal LEOs. I suspect quite a few of them feel the same way we do.

It's beyond stupid isn't it?

You forget we have loads of anti-government people itching for an excuse.

A lot of States would tell the Fed to piss off like they do now with weed and illegals. The left has been short sighted as fuck with state's rights.

It comes back to:
How many of your kids do they kill before you stop trying?
How many police officers hit IEDs on the way to work?
How many Judges find their wife strung up in the back yard?
How bad do you want the guns?

They will, and you won't do anything about it because as I showed there's precedent.

We'd have sanctuary cities for guns right off the bat.

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

It would work about as well as it did when they took away alcohol

I was at the store earlier today and bought beer, now the jews have been here again, they have drank all my beer. There is only coca cola zero here left, they do this each time. Some times, they call the cops and I have to fight them

Anyone with a brain know's that it is impossible.
Imagine trying to get permission to use a drone strike or deploy a tank on U.S soil even in an extremely rural area.
And even in the fairy land senario that this happens it has been proven again and again that guerilla warfare from even one million people is completely impossible to deal with and considering Americans it would be far more than one million that take up arms.

Obvious troll is now super obvious.