IRONYBROS GENERAL nazbol edition

Beardson Beardly is the epitome of man. He BTFOs EVERYONE in the Alt Right and took an all of the trad thots. He is smart, funny and over all the hottest guy on Twitter. Why haven't you taken the IRONYBRO pill yet?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.18.33 AM.png (459x428, 247K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.15.22 AM.png (572x345, 253K)

Complete chad

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.15.15 AM.png (572x402, 338K)

He makes a good point that IE and all these other altright groups dont do shit but ruin your life if you join.

And the Ethnostate is a retarded meme.

Reminder that nazbol are leftypol shills who are here to infiltrate and cause division. All these anti-eceleb threads are them trying to to fuck things up.

Send him in against JF and we can all watch him get humiliated or red pilled.

He couldn't be more obviously gay unless he had a dick in his mouth.

Attached: Annex-Brynner-Yul-Westworld_NRFPT_043.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

1) Don't do IRL activities if your life can/will be ruined
2)Yeah the ethnostate is retarded

hes a cowardly little faggot.

the ironybros pretend to be argue in good faith while doing nothing but trolling and pushing completely insane non-serious opinions, i'm so sick and annoyed that people continually fall for their debate and get sucked into stupid arguments with them which only legitimises their degeneracy

Shut up

Set it up bigshot

You want to test that theory out? bug guy.

> the foundation for almost every successful country
> meme

americaneducation.png

>nazbol
lol is that still a thing? christ.

Why don't you say that to his face? tough guy.

Prove them wrong, genius.

Take your larping nonsense elsewhere, retard.

You have no argument. NEXT!

Beardson is a funny guy, no doubt. And some of the criticism he has about the AR is accurate.

However, he is a degenerate (for the most part) who won't ever accomplish much. People shouldn't follow him wherever he goes or blindly agree with everything he says. Too many people who've disassociated with the Alt-Right sadly already do this because they think what he does(shitposting, playing games, his podcast, his criticism etc.) will be relevant in the long-term, but it won't. He's just a guy enjoying this corner of the internet. Within the next 5 years most of these irony groups/people including beardson will be gone. It's a shame so many people take him so seriously.

Yeah, it is a meme that a bunch of fucking neckbeards are going to uproot and displace any minorities and their families so they can LARP in the pacific northwest or wherever the hell they want to try it. It is a retarded message and a retarded goal. If you want less immigrants and minorities you cant package it with ANY of the figures in the altright or their talking points because they are all degenerates that have no public speaking ability.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

Totally agree. The whole Alt right movement can be summarized with this one picture! Every single Alt Right person looks and acts like this... Let it be known that this is what you will end up like if you join the Alt Right!

You have no idea what you are talking about. Neckbeard.

You're implying most figures in the right wing aren't degenerates.

Is this Saxon?

Not enough charisma or wit to be an interesting internet personality. They seem like chill enough people but they don't say anything interesting.

Kill yourself, like angling ass fucking pinoy whores or spencer firing off roman salutes is a better image for the average person. Name me someone, anyone, on the altright that is a presentable and charismatic figure that can talk for more than five minutes without turing into a mess.

Still waiting buddy.

Richard Spencer

I have mixed opinions on Beardson and the Nazbol irony crowd, honestly. He's absolutely on point when he criticizes the Alt-Right for orbiting tradthots. He's also spot on about the current shitshow that publicly joining the Alt-Right, or any semi-related movement, at this moment, will ruin your life. On those fronts, and a few others, he gives out legitimately good advice, and makes some decent observations.

My only issue is that he, and from what I've seen most of the Ironybros as well, completely denounce "the ethnostate" as a legitimate concept. Heimbach-tier LARPing is dumb, obviously; however, to suggest that an ethnostate isn't optimal, or is somehow unattainable is just wrong. For someone who is in spheres that aren't entirely friendly to capitalism, I don't think he fully realizes just how close to economic collapse the Western World actually is.

Regardless, from what I understand, they recommend just reducing nonwhite immigration while avoiding LARPing. Of course I agree that LARPing is bad, and terrible optics, but it needs to be pointed out that even if America reduces nonwhite immigration to zero, right now, this country still won't be sustainable, and isn't even palatable.

if you use the internet you're a fag

cringe thread
reminder to make fun of nazbol retards
also sage

Shut the fuck up. Debate him if you think you are so smart you fucking idiot.

Jared Taylor is the only one worth a damn honestly. Ramzpaul is also a decent public figure. Certainly not leadership material, but he's relatable enough to the average Republican Dad as a cultural figure.

How do you suppose you are going to achieve that? Bro.

your post was so comfy and cute and nicely reasoned that I just had to let you know:

nothing is viable. not an ethnostate, not a multi-ethnic imperial authoritarian state, not a plutocracy, no democracy or monarchy or communism, everything is pretty much a bust for sure.

it's a fair bet that there's just literally too many humans for our minds to properly organize, and that a lot of us are just going to have to die one way or another

>Falling for the overpopulation meme
>Reddit spacing
Are you actually retarded or just larping? Next!

>>>/twitter/
and stay there

>Debate him
Why? He's wrong on the ethnostate, but I think he's a net positive just because he's diminishing the credibility of the Heimbachs of the world.

I also really don't think he approaches the ethnostate question in good faith.

Beardson Beardly's name is Matthew Evans and he lives in Paducah, Kentucky

He is right on everything, you shill. Fuck off back to Israel.

Bull fucking shit you loser.

>nazbol
>calling out reddit spacing

b8

This is an old picture of him.

Attached: tiny.jpg (600x450, 48K)

>hes scared

That's not him... You are a liar.

I used to hate those anime fags but it's literally the only way.

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 9K)

This is him with his wife.

Attached: kiss.jpg (640x640, 93K)

again... That is not him. He isn't married and if he were he wouldn't be married to a fat cow. NEXT!

Do you personally know him? No one else would be able to dig up his past like this.

You worship a guy who is married to a fat cow and is shorter than most women.

I still don't believe that is him... You are going to need to provide some real proof to back up these claims or you are a larp!

I've given you his name, where he lives, and more than one picture of him that he's never posted on Twitter. I can't do much else I'm afraid.

>married

What is this 1975?

>He makes a good point that IE and all these other altright groups dont do shit but ruin your life if you join.
Mostly true.
>And the Ethnostate is a retarded meme.
Why?

fucking kek good work snekbro

You should be afraid, of being a bullshitter! NEXT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.22.28 AM.png (398x492, 364K)

im not talking about over population, im talking about SCALE

What do you think his wife does while he's doing a podcast with a roid rager?

I don't know?

>Prove them wrong, genius.

they're not serious people, they're trolls who fling shit and have no skin in the game

I do not know him from real life, but this info has been posted before on here and I have it on good authority to be legitimate.

That user doesn't think he has a wife, so she would do nothing according to him.

An ethnostate in America is 100% retarded and non-viable. In Europe, maybe a lot of those countries can go for it. America is way too far gone at this point and how you can't see that is absolutely beyond me. Americans are a muddied mixture of ethnicities, even the "White" ones have blood from all over fucking Europe with traces of Native, Jew and/or Black blood mixed in.

fuck a nigger most likely

Would a nigger even tap that?

eww lol what are you talking about, he's not the epitome of man

btfo of everyone yeah but try to stack him up against an actual alpha and he's nothing

you'd be fucking surprised at the things a nigger would put its dick in

Some niggers like fat women.

This is now a FASbol thread. Post your best FASfaces and FASwave.

Attached: FASbol.png (1500x1600, 840K)

Attached: FASbol2.png (692x436, 183K)

Attached: FASwave.png (400x400, 190K)

An ethnostate is a fine idea, but all the ethnostate LARPers want to do is prance around like a bunch of fat idiots in front of a Zogmedia camera, and get themselves doxed, thrown in jail, or turned. Literally fuck every single one of these groups.

Also, James, nice larp.

how could one man have such shit taste

Attached: 1465061878454.png (1280x720, 770K)

Nah, it's James Allsup.

Whatever.

irony bros are salty non whites who posted on Sup Forums leading up to the election of trump who thought the racism and white nationalism was le epik edgey ironic joke

it's not a joke gas yourselves subhumans

Definitely this.

James has more important thing to do than post on Sup Forums as a Nazbol. Beardson, Shawn, Saxon however? Yes, they will post on Sup Forums anonymously then brag about how people are talking about them.

I know how this works lol.

pretty much yea
they should all be gassed

No, it's definitely Allsup.

>America is way too far gone at this point
That's my entire point. Reducing nonwhite immigration to zero, this instant, does nothing to actually solve this problem.

Fortunately, it's overwhelmingly likely that the United States isn't going to exist in its current form in ~40-150 years. This is why people should be pushing for racial separatism, ethnonationalism, etc.

It's also worth noting that "traces" of nonwhite blood aren't the biggest issue in the world. Hell, most quadroons were okayed under the Nuremberg Laws, never mind the existence of "honorary Aryans" as a legal status.

I'm genuinely curious though, do you actually believe that contemporary America can survive another Great Depression?

Most Ethnostate Proponents would carve up the US and have a White Mini-Ethnostate as a more practical plan of action.

Attached: 1520319831807.jpg (428x732, 173K)

Attached: 1520326406136.png (497x617, 429K)

Irony bros seem gay, but they'll never be as obnoxious as the butthurt Natsoc faggots that are constantly making threads about them.

That's exactly what I'm advocating, user.

>Irony bros seem gay
You have no argument.

Irony Bro is the future

Understand?

Beardson is not married to a fat ass.

I didn't mean actually homosexual, just whiny.

>the epitome of man
>posing like some myspace attention whore
no

Attached: QhiCprk.jpg (355x1200, 73K)

>not one mention of tv kwa

Fuck this thread

You are just jealous

We should be working towards ethnostates in Europe. America should be a containment country for mutts, racemixers, and conservative degenerates that can mostly function in normal society.

He does have a lot of real estate on that forehead.

My problem with NazBol is that you guys don't apply your standards to Nick Fuentes, what the fuck is fuentes doing to change the country? How is what he doing actually any different than the podcasts that TRS does? How much money does nick need to run for a small seat like Shawn did?

Destroying America is really the only option. We will get support from Russia and possibly China or Turkey or something for secession.

Heimbach would beat your ass on jerry springer not even Steve could save you.

Nick Fuentes is a spic and a retard. He will be sent back to Mexico and his sister will be raped and then sent back to Mexico. Then we will conquer Mexico militarily and exterminate his filthy race

I saw a clip of his "debate" with some other retards on that other retard Baked Alaska's youtube thing. All the dude does is bitch like a woman which is kind of lame, he even started lashing out at his own "allies" in the middle of it so he could look alpha or something, but with all his bitching it isn't really that convincing

Them tits.

What a fag.