Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 27 was good but still not enough to make VRAINS worth watching

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-16/voice-actress-hiromi-tsuru-passes-away-at-57/.124141
youtu.be/z_cLFcfE8Eo
docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w
twitter.com/J_BYYX/status/931477173399154688
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you torture yourself

>why do you torture yourself
ARC-V got me into watching Anime religiously so i kind of feel obligated to watch VRAINS.

Except Vrains is totally fine. Sure, pacing is bad but it is ok so far.

The villains and plot are boring, even Yusei was more fun to watch at this point than Yusaku, the cast has only 5 characters of which 3 are lame as fuck and barely do much.

Anyone ever figure out what Motor Worms are.

Would Yusaku use this card?

It's not really, plots looks interesting, it's just we got the token villains. the characters are fine but they are not fleshing out them and there is almost 0 interactions between them. Vrains has the potential to become good anytime, but production issues are hitting hard.

This secret identity stuff really gets in the way.

Would you have Playmaker laugh at you as you lose?

i'd rather be molested by judai's hermaphroditic ghost

Vrains has essentially been neo 5D's at this point. It's pretty refreshing to have a competent, non-ultra edgelord protagonist. The writing isn't the greatest plot wise, but the characters have been likable and the duels fast paced. We don't have deus ex action card bullshit anymore, and the cast is moderately interesting. I'll take it over the mess that was late Arc-V anyday.

So do all the Hanoi Knight mooks use Hack Worm and Cracking Dragon or do they all have their own deck?

They probably do, because the actual knights could not have been as retarded as to let that guy play Steelswarm.

He used it already.

Since there are like a thousand of them, most probably get hanoi avatars but are otherwise unassisted in their rampage to find playmaker

I want to be a hanoi member and be with revolver

THREE RECAPS LMAO

okay ted.

Rip Yubel's seiyuu

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-16/voice-actress-hiromi-tsuru-passes-away-at-57/.124141
the female half at least

Why the fuxk are they called the knights of Hanoi? Are they jungle chinks or something?

holy shit bulma died?

check the sticky

Hanoi project

>speedwatchers
Ugh

youtu.be/z_cLFcfE8Eo

That was Sphere Kuriboh. This guy is still an anime virgin.

And here I was complaining that Yubel didn't get a proper punishment in the series earlier today.

Sounds like an aneurysm

Yubel did nothing wrong

Haha yeah killing Hell Kaiser, trying to fuse the universes, awakening the darkness in multiple people's heart and almost killing an entire school off was totally ok

if atem loved yugi so much why did he pass on to his rightful place in the afterlife instead of remaining bonded to yugi throughout eternity across lifetimes as some kind of horrible mutant

checkmate atheists

Still a better person than Amon.

Ends justify the means. And he actually died for what he did.

I can't believe Yubel is fucking dead

male half is still kicking right?

YUBEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

wew

Thanks. Please keep updating me as the episodes go. I expect episode 48 to be the charm.

At this rate it might take until episode 75+. This show really needs a new character to drop in from the sky and shake things up, and not in the tepid
>I-I want to be helpful to revolver-sama
way the hanoi lieutenants are doing things

We're currently stuck in a sub-plot, with fucking recaps even.
But I still enjoy it to some degree. At least we don't have to deal with rampant fujos who only got obsessed by pretty visuals.

They have the spare models probably even more than in the pic, doubt they'll do anything with them though. SOL better have something up their sleeves.

A new character would be fine but I don't know why you need everything to shake up. All elements are already there, it just needs to develop faster. The ais, Revolver, SOL, everything looks interesting.

Sup Forumssings user here, since Believe in magic was what most people wanted we will be doing that as the next vr/a/ins sings.

If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected] , or reply to this post with a link that I can download from.
Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size so use that as reference.
If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something to do with the show (eg: into the vrains) or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads
>inb4 blank image
The deadline is the 17th of December.
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
Song:youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w

>Latest Official Card vote
>Yubel got highest votes
>Probably gets future support
Was happy at first but now it'll just be even sadder

cyberse yubel links?

Mostly I just want Yugioh antagonists to be good again

Will she ever do anything an idol would do?

She is a duelist with Idol theme, not an actual idol.

I wonder if she ever sing and dance on screen before, though. Like maybe in the middle of dueling.
All she ever does is being cute and winking as she play chain burn.

>No hiragana lyrics
>No kanji lyrics
Thanks for nothing user

>Finally have time to follow yugioh for once because the trainwrecks look hilarious
>Vrains seems boring
What a shame.

What VRAINS needs is a larger-than-life villain to give it some badly-needed 'oomph'. IRL Revolver could provide some Kaiba autism, but I think on top of that, we need someone dandier such as Pegasus. There's too many stoic characters.

>larger-than-life villain
I miss Roget.

From the story aspect, AI is the only enjoyable part of the show, maybe along with those frog-pigeon reporters and recently Brave Max, if he will get more times on-screen later that is.

This ep was kinda cringey but the duel was funny.
Are you guys starved for content that you found this entertaining?

Not him but aren't most people here EOPs?

Great user, I'll participate this one too.

Yeah.

There goes the chances of Yubel returning with Judai in a later spinoff

Anybody else hate playmaker's deisgn in general?
I get he's kinda meant to be Sentai, but couldn't they give him a visor, cape or something?
It looks so gay in spandex.
I mean even a kamen rider like helmet would be cool.

I dunno, he doesn't act like Sentai at all.

I say the absolute worst part is his hair, especially that purple streak on the yellow part. It's disgusting even by Yugioh standard, but I somehow can tolerate it because it's an avatar, otherwise I'll literally puke on it.

He's still alive at the end of ARC-V and, not to imply anything, was thrown into another dimension!

I guess his body suit gives off the sentai impression.
I just wish he had a different design it looks kinda gay.

I woud've like a dark mysterious design similar to yuto but maybe not as edgy and have futuristic twist similar to yugo.

The only other thing I'm vaguely reminded of when looking at Playmaker's design is Casshern, except Umakoshi is a designer who actually knows how to make something look cool or elegant.

The colors still look ugly to me even after 20+ episodes

It's the hair more than anything. It would probably look better if he kept his normal hair.

Man, Arc-V has so many interesting and important characters but they all went to shit as the story near its end, except maybe Reiji.

Now in VRAINS we get so little characters and they are barely interesting. While it's not ZEXAL bad I hope everything will pick up soon.

A cape would be nice. I think that'd go a long way here.

Fuck off, whoever you are.

>tfw Yubel died as HERO's get a new support

I want to marry Yusaku.

Fuck off Naoki

It's out

What's this?
Link?

I'm fine with it, it grew on me each episode
I don't see any problems with his suit
but I don't like his school uniform, too bad he uses that fucking everywhere

son, have you even seen a boy named Yuma?
probably the worst hair of the whole series

Yusei's hair matches his clothes.
Yusaku seems to small for Yusei's though.

All skin tight suits are gay.

Yuma's hair color isn't atrocious, though. And he is just semi-bald with few of typical protuding spikes.

Kaito is worse, and even for protag Yugi is still worse than Yuma, second to Playmaker (but not Yusaku).

Its so fitting that this dude straight up fucking died.

revolver has potential depending on where they take him, its just a matter of what direction cause he could either just be a switching sides guy, or they could go the more interesting route of hes a naive not fully competent guy who becomes more unhinged as he goes deeper down the rabbit hole as it goes on till hes an actual threat

If anyone knows gundam, the guy glemy from gundam ZZ was like the only good thing from that series cause he was the latter.

His final duel was painful: he just wanted to make his perfect world. Yubel thought he would be filled with darkness in his heart, but he had none. His only weakness was the darkness from Echo trying to protect him from the grave.

twitter.com/J_BYYX/status/931477173399154688

I can't do this alone
Even though I am strong

Yusaku's design is actually pretty clean.

I want ARC-V back lads

No you don't

I kind of wish they made an OVA that would fix the godawful ending. But since most of the staff quit it's never going to happen.

If arc-v ended with Yuya and yuzu kissing would you like it better?

No.
The pairing was ruined.
But if Shun was reunited with Yuto and Ruri and if Yugo and Rin were finally reunited I'd like it better.

How is it ruined?

>A fart in the wind on Shun's face

Stop reminding me that Ruri is fucking dead

No, she is alive inside Yuzu, so are the other counterparts.
Ruri was part of Yuzu anyway and Shun probably realized that his past has been fabricated as the worlds slowly merged.

I honestly love the tron suit, but they picked such awful colors for the hair. I think they make the hair colors garishly conflicting on purpose now.