Oi

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hates soy? People have been eating it for thousands of years and now it's a poison?

Attached: 1521523813825.jpg (708x708, 44K)

Kids are easily influenced and highly suggestable, the majority of Sup Forums are kids, so...

It's bad new user. I was once a glorious Chad but now I have breasts like a jewess

People haven't been eating it for thousands of years lmao

Everything in moderation
Nothing in excess

Attached: 1496954744939.png (663x326, 49K)

Most Soy consumed in the past was ferminted. The process eliminated most of the estrogen mimickers.

Any source that proves that?

Its a meme but its amazing how many people jump on it. I mean its true that soy has an estrogen effect but who gives a shit, so does beer

Post Khazar milkers or gtfo

It somehow triggers the sort of people I like to trigger

You can use soy for food and it's perfectly fine, but it became an integral part of "capitalist mass produced food" fuck the future.

Attached: deep.jpg (615x657, 45K)

You posted a picture of Kikkoman soy sauce. It is fermented. It's good.

I hope your thread doesn't get more than 20 replies.

>People have been eating it for thousands of year

And look at the results. It turned those people yellow and stunted their growth.

We Japanese take fermented soy, you autist, it doesn't affect you the same way as your little fake milks and artisanal bullshit. Change that fuckin' picture you little hoe.

Attached: image.jpg (931x1155, 560K)

People have been eating *fermented* soy for thousands of years. It's ok when it's fermented.

Attached: IMG_1150.gif (220x220, 74K)

But how does this relate to soy?

Attached: 936full-kat-dennings.jpg (936x1405, 324K)

this. pay attention to traditional Chinese dishes, and notice they never used raw soy. Makes you wonder why, no?

Consider the following:
Cultures with soy diets such as those that consume Soy Sauce or Edamame are in general have weak, emasculated men - see the current state of Japan and all the weak, asian men you see that need to compensate with /r/aznmasculinity or whatever.

Attached: 1510099241919.png (1079x1319, 1.02M)

user said he grew Khazar milkers

Attached: IMG_1151.jpg (220x320, 27K)

Only effect new Monsanto gmo soy. Us and Brazil crops.

Attached: yet_another_hate_thread2.png (612x752, 51K)

Thanks helpful asian man. Have a (You)

Attached: ca0dec895d846667e1755451996e23c2.jpg (550x412, 48K)

>jungle monkey beta chink thinks fermented soy is better
Look at your population, full of short ill grown weak dicklet mens and girl like women with tiny boobs who cant moan without crying, no wonder all the pedos go there to get hooked up

Soy wasn't grown at the level it is now. In order to enrich soil with nitrogen for cash crops like cotton and maize, they grow more soy than livestock and humans can consume normally, so their sticking soy in everything to get rid of it and make some money.

Western people are getting force fed soy and some are being convinced to eat it raw, new raw, and unfermented.

Asians consume their soy fermented, usually.

Kids or people who have the mental age of children.

Too much sodium. Bad for your health. Has soy too.

>amerimutt education

We’ve been eating it for thousands of years. You guys just picked it up recently for either take-out garnishing or for Fad health reasons. You peeps obviously can’t handle it, as it turns you into marshmallow-like man-children. By all means, keep going.

Attached: soy.jpg (700x695, 239K)

you know they use soy beans for whey protine

Its a forced meme, to help fast food, which was dying until you had to bring it back up.

This, look what happened to me after soy

Attached: 1519526412921.jpg (1536x2048, 482K)

Oh no!