Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

fascans.com/series-en/mhas-en/my-hero-academia-smash-13-15/
bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/boku-no-hero-academia-160-spoiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow overhaul is a piece of shit filler character, but still pretty sexy

I love shiggy

>Shiggy building himself up as the Antagonist that steals other antagonists shit

I already like him - he's slowly building himself up with a decent list of contacts and resources

So what exactly did they take?

>Spoilers are out and there's no hype
What happened?

I'm not paying respects for Yakuza-scum
Someone should ask drawfag to make this meme with Shiggy.

his ass virginity

>not exploding shiggy in one touch
is he restrained or something and shiggy's talking shit?

The drug.

WHY ISN'T HE USING HIS QUIRK?

Best boy.

Did he get murked? If so, good, because he completely deserves it.

Most likely the leftover bullets/serum and shot Overhaul with one bullet to leave him seeing his work burn down along with the precepts.

Magne and Compress arm getting revenged.

I want to hold hands with deku.

Don't they need Eri to manufacture more? It's going to be pretty shitty if going forward everyone has to worried about getting dequirked.

Love the fact that Spinner is the one driving.

from one shitty villain to the next

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen...

Ochaco stop posting.

will we ever see him again?

Potentially once the Prison Break goes down depending if they locked him up there aswell even while being underage.

Did they leave him inside the burning ban?

Just be honest with your feelings, Deku will understand.

No there is a medic behind the fire and they left him with that medic you just can't see it

Anyone wanna help my plot my fanfic for my d&d versions of the characters from a couple threads back.

who the fuck is that?
He looks like a mix between Sero and Bakugou

can the cancer go away again

What's Deku doing with the All Might magazine and the tissues?

Cancer took control of the bnha threads since mid overhaul arc. It won't leave.

reminder that this is the face of a successful rescue. you may not like it, but this is what top performance looks like

So he actually has other smiles aside from nightmarish ones, huh.

I don't think Overhaul is dead. Translation was basically Shiggy telling Overhaul that all OH can do now is observe as the VA take what he has built up and use it for themselves.

Also Shiggy smiling and showing expressions of happiness warms my heart. Please post more smiling Shiggy.

After all the shit talking Chisaki did when he first met with the VA, if find this hilarious

They'll probably noumu him and take his blood for toga
I'm excited for the developments

Or you could just hide the thread and go away
now fuck off

How about you homos stop trying to derail the thread with shipping shit and gay images instead, seeing how the spoilers are out, cancer?

Thanks. Here's more smiling Shiggy.
They need to get his measurements. Imagine what the VA could do if Twice could make a clone of Overhaul anytime they wanted.

Start off with all the adventuring parties in the tavern in a large town, Dekusquad overhears Bakusquad talking about how their bounties keep getting away from them through mysterious portals (blackmist). Deku says he hasn't heard of this but then bandits and a strange monster (nomu) comes crashing in and both parties are forced to fight.

The monsters and villains withdraw through portals when Shigaraki announces that the town has a week to surrender to his rule or he'll continue sending monsters, with his real goal being endangering innocents to draw out All Might.

The mayor says All Might will be here in less than a week so they're safe but Deku (who inherited All Mights sword) knows All Might is injured and thinks he may not be able to defeat shigaraki's monsters.

He bands both parties together to track down and stop shigaraki before it's too late.

how's that?

>Don't they need Eri to manufacture more?
they don't know eri is required to make the drugs

What day does the new chapter come out?

The temporary bullets are still on the streets, so now being dequirked, either temporarily or permanently, will always be a threat.

Tomorrows

I'm pretty sure they do, because Mirio did that speech about how he shouldn't be doing that stuff to his daughter or whatever

Niggastream translations tomorrow, but they probably won't release it until 1 PM.

Thanks anons
I just got caught up a few days ago so I'm not used to the schedule now

How did op get his pic if it's not out though?

Spoiler pages leak a day or two earlier

FA also released their translations for some SMASH chapters
fascans.com/series-en/mhas-en/my-hero-academia-smash-13-15/

i don't think toga and twice were around for that.
they know eri is important to overhaul but i doubt they know the details on how she's used to make the drugs.

>Imagine what the VA could do if Twice could make a clone of Overhaul anytime they wanted.
clones retain the personality, not really that useful when the clone is trying to kill you

Damn. You're right, I was hoping Shiggy would finally get the healing party member he always wanted.

I wonder if he was raped as a cute street shota? It would surely explain his hatred for contact with other people.

obviously it's too dark for jump, but his childhood friend was also a total hottie.

I've been holding off from saying this, but does any else think Overhaul look kinda hot? Like before he looked creepy with the mask on, but with it off I wouldn't mind sucking his dick if he asked me to.

gtfo thot

Overhaul is an ascended sorcerer of the highestr order.

I thought the beak was cute

He's a cartoon character. How about you grow up and start thinking like a real human being instead of being a degenerate loser.

Yeah, but he's kind of a pretty boy and I have a thing for pretty boys fictional or not.

You first

i can actually see mina thinking about sucking a villain's fat cock after she beats them

All Mina posters are degenerate losers.

Real men post Bakugous.

are you lost?

Where do you think you are

Nah

I want to eat the dead skin off of urarakas soles

interesting development.and I doubt it's the last time we see him if the police send him at the same place as the others. Fuck it gives AFO another option to manipulate to get his body in full mint condition.

>Real men most angry teenage boys with massive insecurities
Lol

He's pretty underrated. I hope that he comes back.

Fucking Mr Compress saluting his now beyond cucked enemy is the top of an extra iced cake. PROSIT

Overhaul looks generic as fuck though. He's not even ripped.

>my boy shiggy shit talking overhaul probably just because overhaul called him lame when they first met

I love this spiteful angry manchild. Hope he just keeps getting better.

>all of those deleted posts
Wew, i'm reading them but i don't get the ban.

I wish Hori had drawn some angry tears in Overhaul's eyes

All those posts were done by the same dude, he was basically starting to spam and then whiteknighted himself before mods just ban him.

What the posts says?

Cool. I'm officially of the impression that this whole arc will be way better animated.

Granted, it does show how flawed the arc is that the way pacing/flow changes when a manga is animated will favor the anime in this case but well they can't all be winners.

I like how Shiggy thinks he's hot shit when everyone and their mother saw this coming from a mile away

I translated it, please tell me if I'm accurate?
>Shigaraki: The effort you've spent!! It's all mine now!!
>Shigaraki: From now on, just live without your fingers!! Let's do our best!!
>Spinner: Hurry up or they'll gonna come soon!! Get in!!
>Background: Robbers — !
>Chisaki: *throb... throb...*
>Shigaraki: It's our turn next.

Mei is a nice girl but her quirk is trash and she is eugenically worthless. I hope Iida finds someone more appropriate or his kids might not continue the heroic family tradition.

Wait did he destroy his hands so he can't use his quirk anymore? That's pretty metal.

>Shigaraki: From now on, just live without your fingers!! Let's do our best!!

If he's talking about what I think he's talking about...

>live without your fingers!!
Is that literal? Did Shiggy cut off his fingers or something?

He's going to take his hands

>she is eugenically worthless

Have Aizawa knock her up, acquire quirk-eliminating sniping quirk.

>genius engineer
>eugenically worthless

Eri can return Overhaul's hands back to normal, don't worry.

I mean even having a few depowering darts is pretty dangerous. They just keep them for a rainy day, then bam someone is permanently taken out at a critical moment.

>He destroyed Mr Compress arm so Shiggy took his fingers
Shiggy is a good boss

>Have Aizawa knock her up

Shiggy could probably just disintigrate them.

Holy shit, he literally makes good on "You owe us an arm..."

>Mei is a nice girl but her quirk is trash and she is eugenically worthless. I hope Iida finds someone more appropriate or his kids might not continue the heroic family tradition.
It would be a gamble, to be sure, but if there's a child for whom the quirks basically add, I can see the advantage for a speedster of having an enhanced sense of sight.

Don't worry Tsuyu, a man can impregnate any number of women, it's not like he has to carry a child for nine months.

What a waste of hands! Shouldn't he just add them to his collection?

>>Shigaraki: From now on, just live without your fingers!! Let's do our best!!

Can anyone confirm if this is a correct translation? I was just expecting Shiggy to shoot him with a Dequirk bullet, but taking his fingers is a lot more metal.

Overhaul escapes and fights Deku again in a future arc where he actually kills Deku just like Nighteye said then Deku get brought back with Eri's quirk

Translator user here, I'm seriously doubting myself now because the other guy who translated it didn't mention anything about Chisaki's fingers. bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/boku-no-hero-academia-160-spoiler

Will Momo accept Todoroki's fetishes?