Shokugeki no Soma

True spoilers are out. Spoiler pics later.

>The secret that Anne realized is that Megumi put fruit preserves on the branding seal. She used a special preserve that included ginger to bring the best out of the apple. She apparently got the ginger from Takumi.
>Her aim was to surround the sweetness of the Shiroan with a different taste to make the overall taste deeper.
>Momo acknowledges Megumi as a chef and calls her “Megumi Tadokoro”.
>After showing regrets of tears, Megumi decides to support Soma. Soma says that he won’t waste the regiment with Megumi, and he is fired up.
>And then Saitou completes his dish.

END

Momo is best girl and Megumi is the shittiest girl

>Momo is best girl
Momo will be forgotten once this entire Shokugeki is over.

MEGUMIFAGS EVERYONE

Rindou is best girl but all other girls are fine too.

Everyone laugh at the Megumifags.

I want a cute panel of Takumi helping Megumi but since Tsukuda is a hack it will probably be just Megumi saying "btw Takumi did this"

>posting falseflags

>muh tritagonist

I expected to see a way bigger collage. We all know the massive amount of shitpost Megumifags posted over the past 3 weeks.

Four of these posts are literally mine.

>Hurr durr these are all just falseflaggers

No they're not.

She is the third MC, and there's nothing you can do about it.

They look a lot like the posts from her match against dog, the exact point these threads went to shit.

I feel you user
I really do

is nene the most gyped elite 10 member

Yes, but at least she can still be around acting all tsundere around Isshiki.

I want to marry Megumi.

Fuck I'm pissed Megumi lost but I'm posting my collage anyway.

I don't see the point of putting Momofags that don't actually exist.

Momofags literally don't exist on this site. If anything there's two or three at most.

>lost in her first shokugeki with her own specialty in some dumbfucked way
>not actually the best second year
>will probably never get another shokugeki unless its getting creampied by isshiki
>already stripped naked

Yeah, I think she got fucked harder than Eizan. If Momo had lost to Megumi, then she'd be the worst

>in some dumbfucked way
Her period got in the way.

I can't understand why everyone hates Megumifags, I mean, they are fucking hilarious.

Half of the people on Sup Forums are unironic pedophiles. Trust me momofags exist.

>Megumi lost
How is that possible?

The other one was more believable. This reeks of false flag. Especially since it's the same guy who post the same three or four pictures in every thread.

>mfw megumi got acknowledged by momo
>something not even other e10 members have accompished
Feels good. This is going to make her future big win even sweeter.

but its always been acknowledgements. Like over and over, as she loses more and more.

Accept Eishi, Rindo and most likely Megishima have all been by acknowledged by Momo.

Yeah, no way she lost. She is the future 1st seat after all and has muh unlimited potential.

>Megumi lost
I'm not surprised because it's literally all she does now hyped for Souma and Saito finally

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKING REKT MEGUMI SHIITTERS. BEST GIRL FUCKING WON!

>muh unlimited potential
They've been spouting this for almost 200 chapters already.

>Muh unlimited potential
>Muh Shinomiya
>Muh Teamwork
>Muh shitty roses

Megumifags got what they deserved for not realizing their girls place in this series.

>Soma says that he won’t waste the regiment with Megumi, and he is fired up.
>he is fired up.

I fucking hate him and his stupid asspulls.

Oh god, you actually posted it, it looks so sad and pathetic. Eat shit Megumifag. Thank you based Momo.

>Accept Eishi, Rindo and most likely Megishima
I mean the E10 members like Saito, Nene, and Eizan. Obviously Momo wasn't going to look down on people above her. Get with the conversation, user.

>as she loses more and more.
She grows each time though. This match would've been bad if Momo didn't acknowledge her growing talent. She'll obviously get a win in the future. Every member of the "Jewels Generation" will, this I'm sure of. Especially if Tsukuda does plan on having them be the future E10 when they're third-years.

why isn't megumi being used to solve the world's power issues? she has unlimited potential that can be used to power industry

she'll get wins vs jobbers, like with the central girl. not anyone significant though

Saito as well, but then he became her fucktoy.

>she'll get wins vs jobbers, like with the central girl. not anyone significant though
Nah. Her big win will happen once she's a second or third year student.

There was a power ranking that suggested Megumi and Takumi are as good as Souma now, which seems to be true judging from recent chapters.

So if Souma is better than Saitou then Megumi and Takumi are as well.

>Saito as well,
She still uses the cutesy nickname with him actually.

>There was a power ranking
That isn't canon from what I've heard.

So how long will this last?

>She still uses the cutesy nickname with him actually.
Fuck toys don't have real names.

Nah Megumi has to prove herself. Just because Momo acknowledges her doesn't mean she's auto better then Saito. I bet if Saito fought Momo he'd push her even further then what Megumi did.

being a megumifag is suffering. at least i'm not stupid enough to try and bait out momoshitters cause i know tsukuda's plan for megumi

at least she's cute

Nice headcanon.

>Just because Momo acknowledges her doesn't mean she's auto better then Saito
True, but it proves that Megumi is a really good chef and still has a ton of potential since she's simply a first-year.

The rankings were not official but seemed to be true judging from recent chapters.

>falseflags
How about this? I saved all

>tsukuda's plan for megumi
it's to make sure she never wins, if i didn't make that clear enough

Megumi should have taken on Eizan not momo

They are Erinafags pretending to be Momofags

Those are acceptable.

>it's to make sure she never wins
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

But Megumi now should be better than the 2nd year Elite Ten.

It never stops. It only slows when people stop posting about Megumi, but even one post is enough. The anime posters have tickled someone's autism too much this time around.

Fuck off falseflagger. You're not fooling anyone.

No arguments there.

Megumi>>>>>Nene, Eizan, Kuga, Julio and Pokefodder.

>muh tritagonist
>muh shounen trope
>muh teamwork

>Julio
Megumi should've been sent out against Julio instead of Isshiki. That way she could've gotten at least one win.

Please Tsukuda, for once in your life let one of them defeat Loli.

>at least she's cute
This is the only reason why you like her you shitter but I can't fucking blame you for that because she only jobs and she barely has an impact in our characters growth.
There are no plans for her she only exists to make situations more complicated or to "fire up" our boys.

You don't have to be an Erinafag, Momofag or a hater to think Megumi will lose. There are also people with something called common sense that predicted Megumi will lose;

>Megumi is shit because she lost to the 3rd seat while facing a theme that was in Momo's favor
And people wonder why these threads are dead most of the year.

Not him, but isn't that the same reason people like pretty much all the other female characters? With the exception of the elite girls maybe and even so no one really likes Nene or Momo

No matter who does it there's shitposting.
>One umi avenging the other
>Souma avenging Megumi
>Erina beating the opponent Megumi couldn't

There is no end

>Megumifags are now backtracking

Fuck off.

>Megumifags already on damage control
KEK

Majority of Shokugeki fans on Sup Forums are idiots. Megumi has once again proven herself to be a good and talented chef that's growing and honing her skills yet people rather shitpost.

What's wrong with the Umi avenging the other? The only reason Takumi got into the shitposting fest in the last thread was just for bait.

>stating the truth is now damage controling
Can't make this shit up

>people that dislike/hate megumi wanted a huge shitstorm if she lost
>got a wet fart with megumifags accepting her loss and being proud of her anyways
I can't help but laugh.

>mfw reddit's fucking pissed
Kek

Sup Forums doesn't respect jobbers no matter how much they grow.

Because Megumifags have been fucking obnoxious ever since S3 started and deserve the shitposting.

>>got a wet fart with megumifags accepting her loss and being proud of her anyways

Um no faggot. There's like 2 or 3 in here that actually accepted her loss. The rest are crying and moaning like babies, even going so far as to shit on Takumi of all characters.

You fuckers got so damn arrogant the last couple of weeks and you fucks finally lost.

>Jobs the entire series
>Moment of truth
>Jobs again
Piss off characters like her deserve no sympathy. Also what growth?

That's probably why these threads have been so shit besides animefags. The megoo attracts reddit.

>even going so far as to shit on Takumi of all characters.
Those are falseflaggers, you stupid fuck. You would know this if weren't so new around here since a huge chunk of Megumifags ship her with Takumi in the first place.

More like fags pretending their ok with her loss and started backtracking as a consequence

>Hurr durr everything falseflaggers

They weren't falseflaggers last week but now all of sudden they're falseflaggers? Fuck off cunt.

>Also what growth?
I think she held herself together well during this Shokugeki. She would usually be a nervous wreck, but was focused on her dish and didn't even get anxious at the reactions Momo's dish got.

>the key to being a succesful cook as stated time and time again is to cook the only way you know how
>Takumi unrealistically goes full Giganigga
>wins
>Megumi stays true to her heart and cooks the only way she knows how
>loses
What did Tsukada mean by this?

Typical Megumifag right here folks.

>They weren't falseflaggers last week but now all of sudden they're falseflaggers?
The one's that shit on Takumi obviously are falseflaggers that want to stir shit up. You should be able to tell the difference.

Not him but it's pretty damn obvious when it's a falseflag or not.

Also falseflaggers were in the threads since the anime started so no, it's not just this week.

I told you, the lack of backstory from Momo was a death flag for Megumi. You megumifags are fucking delusional.

wew

Shitting on Takumi is literally one of the easiest way to get (You) in these threads and there was no reason to bring him up at all, so what do you think?

did she already commit seppuku or what

>Erinacucks going full force with the shitposting
Ha! But guess what? Megumi is still the tritagonist, so whether you like it or not, she's going to be shoved into your face, get all the color pages with Soma/Erina, and be the 2nd most popular girl in the series.

>Momo acknowledges Megumi
This shit is laughable. Literally everyone has acknowledged Megumi. Hell two former first seats far above Momo acknowledged her previoushand. But Tsukuda had to give Megumi a participation trophy. He just can't help himself. Like when she lost to Dog the whole stadium gave her a standing ovation.

Now everyone is like "but at least Momo acknowledges her." It doesn't fucking matter. Only good thing from this is that Megumi got some experience, and builds up for a future victory in a couple of years, if the series lasts that long.

As a Megumifag, I feel the frustration, but it's not that serious. Megumi is still a first-year and has shown huge growth from her first appearance, especially in this Shokugeki where she held herself together quite well against the third seat. She did her best, and got acknowledged which is quite the feat. I'm expecting a big win for her second or third year though so we have quite a way to go especially if Tsukuda doesn't go a timeskip.

>be the 2nd most popular girl in the series.
Hisako and Alice beat her in the last poll actually. She still is the third MC though so there's that.

Stay mad

Looks like this is true

Tsukasa > Rindou > Megishima > Isshiki > Momo > Erina > Souma / Takumi / Megumi / Saitou > Eizan / Mimasaka / Kuga / Nene / Julio / Shouko

I get being frustrated, but the shitposting as a result of this is going to get old fast.