One Piece

How many chapters do you think this arc has left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G1dZvrGnjw
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jew_Wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are now at 60, so 60.

It will never end.

Soon this scene will be animated
Will Toei fuck it up?

Of course they will

Sanji is so lucky.

They did well the dramatic scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=4G1dZvrGnjw

Are we in Wano yet?

kinda random but any reason why we don't always get anymore the chapter title along with spoilers?

15 left, Oda will finish this arc at 900 because autism

depends how long the panning and reaction shots will be

He's stolen every fruit power so far.
He's an uncreative loser, so he'll likely steal his zoan as well.

Sengoku's buddha fruit seems the most likely candidate, it's stupidly cool and OP, and since he's resolved most his life goals and is retired he can be tragically killed perhaps even revealing the nature of D to Law and Luffy. It would also give Garp a direct reason to emerge in the New World.

Other options:
Kaido's ogre/oni
Chopper's human (chopper is kind of dead weight now in the new world serving as just a mascot and has had minimal progression)
Marco's Pheonix (also very obviously overpowerd in a desirable way, except Marco seems too popular with fans, and also symbolically carries on the spirit of Whitebeard and Ace)

We're just about to start the proper fights, so it has another 60 chapters left.

>Sanji vs Daifuku: Grudge Match
>Jimbei vs Big Mom's Big Wave Homie
>Capone vs Oven
>Brook and Carrot vs Perospero

which of these characters are you most excited to see at the reverie

I wonder what Hitler has to say?

Film Gold is so bad

Strong World > Z > Gold

Why do they keep getting worse?

Hitler

Clock King

should I listen to the one piece podcast?

If only. Thus far all the scenes with Pudding got stellar animation.
I wish they'd save the budget for the tea party instead of spending it on this bitch.

The lady looks really classy but if I'm honest crocodile

I don't care about any of them.
The highlight of the meeting will be Cobra bringing up the Poneglyphs and demanding the WG spill the beans on what his ancestor did.

Yes and also you should jump from the nearest window available.

Where can you listen to the podcast?

oda will pull a fast one and he'll be one of the loudest voice to ask for the relocation of fishman's island

yeah he should get a zoan but it feels weird to have him kill off and steal from a person we already know. not saying it won't happen.

maybe its because I don't feel like we've explored zoans enough. We have a bunch of top tier paramecia and logia enemies but its been a really long time since we've have major zoan antagonists. The last time was a bunch of CP9 zoan users over 10 years ago.

At least with Wano arc we'll get to see a bunch of cool zoans in Kaido's crew. Zoans have a couple different sub-categories that we've barely explored. Ancient and Mythical zoans are a thing yet we've only seen 2 of each so far.

that implies cobra is going to make it out alive until the meeting

>Will Toei fuck it up?
It's not if they will, it's how much

Will he credit Nico Robin on his questioning to the WG about Poneglyphs? I don't want him to die but I don't know what Oda will do.

Who are your top 3 Strawhats?

>Z > Gold
Shut the fuck up

Luffy, Zoloro and Sanji

1. Luffy
2. Sanji
3. Robin

Who will be reacting?
>random insect on a leaf gushing tears

Best Strawhat Tier
Robin
Brook
Usopp

OG Tier
Luffy
Nami
Zoro

Flawed but still loved Tier
Franky
Sanji

Chopper Tier
Chopper

Robin, Sanji, Franky

he will only ask for more trouble so yes

Smoothie is a marine and Katakuri is admiral green bull, screenshot this.

Robin
Brook
Franky

Luffy, Nami, and Bon-chan

SPOILERS WHEN???

Brook
Jinbe
Zoro

next week

7 days

168 hours

Robin, Usopp, Zoro

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Sanji
Luffy
Nami

But, that being said, it's a close one for third place with a number of the crew, with a steeper drop off after that.

In two years we will see him, kind marimo sir.

Zoro
Brook
Robin

A FUCKING BREAK??????

CP-0 won't have any reason to gun for him until he brings up the question.
Only after he kicks off the shitstorm will be when he "passes away peacefully in his sleep due to his illness".

>no chapter for 2 weeks

Christmas/New Years is coming soon, too.

>Wano starts in 1 to 2 years
fucking shit

Luffy
Zoro
Nami

Can't wait for Oda to skip Wano completely.

Vegapunk arc when?

>CP-0 won't have any reason to gun for him until he brings up the question.
unless they know beforehand what he's planning

Holy shit why do people love robin so much ?

I guess if you want to. Stephen and Greg usually have interesting things to say about the manga

better than >nami

Enies Lobby was a good arc

fuck off greg

Is it possible that a Phoenix zoan user could survive the extraction of his devil fruit? Like maybe Teach already has Phoenix, Marco lived because it’s that op, and then B.B. spared him.
A humiliating defeat.

It'll be something intimidating and frightening with how his character has been built

I don't even think the rest are worth addressing outside Kaido, which isn't even confirmed yet. He's not taking those other fruits.

When she actually gets to do things she a rather enjoyable character, certainly helps to take the edge of Nami, who can get a bit intense at times.

It also likely helps that the arcs where she played a major role in are considered some of the best in the series, depending on who you ask of course. She's also got some fun little quirks and a rather interesting power and skill set, which is all an added bonus to the fact that she's also pretty damn cute.

give me a quick rundown on Monet
I want the snowpill

Thrown notes can't melt steel beams

i like her stupid "dark" humor

Do you think Amande teaches her little sisters good ways to torture people?

Sanji
Robin
Jinbe

I wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines happened when daughters of Big Mom got together. One can only imagine what a slumber party involving the children of Big Mom would be like, though I'm sure the snacks would be incredible at the very least.

They are all so damn cute.

LUNAMI!!!!

Smart, nice big tits, knowledge in dark humor. She is cute when she blushes on cute things.

Smoothie looks nice wearing those clothes. I don't like the leg tattoos though.

Chopper, Usopp and Franky

Lunami is cute

Yeah, it's one of my favourite depictions of her, though I am biased as they're my three favourite Charlotte girls in one cute picture.

I'm also not too big a fan of the tattoo either. Albeit the part of her actual design that I struggle with the most is the huge gloves and knee-bobbles. Still a qt though.

Does she have a big kneecaps? Dang. I wonder who is her husband/wife? Most of the Charlotte children are married right? It looks like she is not married.

I think they're just for decoration purposes, but they have the effect of making her already weirdly proportioned long-legs look even stranger by lowering the visual point of her actual knee joint.

Some user believed that her actual knee joint was in line with the x in the picture attached, that interpretation made the most sense to me in relation to the other long-leg characters we've seen.

It would make sense that she and the other, older female Charlottes are married, but as far as I know there's nothing confirming it one way or another. The same is unclear about the other, stronger members of the crew, such as the male commanders and some of the other 'monsters' we've seen. I could definitely see the theory that she's a lesbian being true though.

Nami thinks of lewd things.

I can see that. I think she killed her wife on her introduction.

I'm actually a fan of the theory that she's not actually married, but instead has always been allowed to do her own thing, romance wise, due to being strong from an early age. That way her potential female preferences wouldn't be an issue that needs dealing with, she can just take her pick and then, when she's done with her most recent choice, make a smoothie out of them and move on.

It'd add a bit of flavour to her character, just as Cracker's fear of pain or Katakuri's whole perfect-older brother image has done for them.

I miss the old Franky

Me too. I doubt she is married. Also I don't see Katakuri and Perospero married. Their characters are kinda immature.

RIP ;_;

We all do
Though BF-37 grew on me. I still miss the hair

Big Meme is beyond retarded for not letting Smoothie reproduce her OP genes.

It really is hard to say. I agree with you in part, the commanders and Perospero for instance just don't come across like they have some significant other. However, that's just my take on it, there's every chance they have got a partner, just not an important one. Big Mom herself is seemingly okay with some members of her crew having families, given Bege's situation.

However, I do wonder what the parameters for her political-marriages are; does she do it with every child? or perhaps every female child available? Or does she possibly make exceptions for ones that are active in the crew? Such as Smoothie or Amande for instance.

Her interaction with the crew is great and she is cute. Big loving onee-san vibes

I liked his hair better than the Post-TS. Can't he just press his nose to make it like his hair before.

Only Oda knows. Praline and Chiffon are the known BM that are married.

Zoro, Sanji, Usopp everyone else can die.

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jew_Wall

Sanji
Usopp
Franky
I would put Z above SW but yes.

>850 was almost a year ago
>we are still stuck in WCI ***final moments

Please, Oda...