WTF???

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qf3hNuKBio

Attached: 1521591947461.png (1904x1068, 1.72M)

Faggot fragility

Its funny how these priviged faggot asses think they have can speak for others.

Im not telling to to hate white people, but hate white people

LOL NICE MEME!

Wow what a faggot. I don't understand how people become this way. Chronic drug use?

This video actually serves to push a white person further to white nationalism.

This is your brain on talmudic pilpul

He actually admits to being a jew in this video after 5 minutes of continuous "my fellow white" knighting.

>faggot goblino makes straw man arguments
why do libshits like this?

One redpill on regressive leftism is that the SJW mindset is largely pushed, ironically, as a way to maintain the status quo. The retards are thus too busy over arguing over who is in more shit to figure out how to actually step out of the shit. This way while the dumbass plebs on the bottom fight over who is more oppressed, (((they))) retain complete control.

Attached: 9dc.jpg (552x714, 46K)

>Lieb
Every time

oy vey every fucking time, and they always wonder why we hate them.

glad they took the bait though

Attached: (((white))).jpg (594x479, 46K)

When Jews and SJWs do this shit, they, ironically, start normalizing white nationalism. People just despise their faggotry that fucking much.

6 minutes in he admits to being a Jew.

Who would have ever guessed?

Attached: 1243847126802.jpg (362x363, 60K)

So a jew who hates whites got so assblasted by this non-racist sign that he decided to make a 10 minute anti white video repeating every tired anti-white canard in the jew playbook. This is the exact response the sign was intended to produce.

Let me sum this shit up real quick because no one here deserves to go through 10 minutes of this soy addict with disgusting facial hair trying to explain that nonsense.

>It's okay to be white but only if you're not proud of your ethnicity and have at least a little bit of self loathing because your ancestors did this and that. Otherwise you're a racist Dracula.

Did any of you actually watch the video with an open mind? He's right, the sign was a beta cunt passive aggressive move, and he called you out on it. Now you cry behind an anonymous japaense anime image board.

Attached: 1519262300162.jpg (750x893, 68K)

This fuck ends his video basically with "White people are the same as Dracula"
Just helps prove how wrong he is

Sup Forums was right again.

IMAGINE MY FUCKING SURPRISE

Attached: 333-keyboard-break.png (500x500, 120K)

Fuck off Justin.

Nobody is giving you views, go earn your shekels elsewhere faggot.

Attached: Do the cooking by the book.png (1024x1024, 872K)

>a fucking LEAF

I'm click shit and enage the
>s
>a
>g
>e

This board is so fucking beta. Master race, indeed.

I actually tried to watch it with an open mind but as soon as he pulled out the white guilt card he lost me.

IOTBW was designed to make the american left say that it isn't and HO HO HO did it ever work.

oh I'm not saying I fundamentally agree with this guy's opinions or outlook on life, I don't. But he's right that the "it's okay to be white" posters were a beta passive-aggressive move. It's fucking embarrassing, desu.

so beta that you bother to shit post here.

Attached: 1511380120924.jpg (383x409, 22K)

nah, it's just my job, I get paid well to observe this place. Honestly the money's not worth it though. This cesspool will rot your brain.

>BLM and cultural marxists clearly think that being white and cool with it is not okay
>white people respond that they're okay with being white
>somehow this is now considered passive aggression

Dude you should hate yourself for being what you are. What's that? You don't? That's clearly a beta passive aggressive move m8.

???

when

DISLSIKE THIS SHIT

here's a shekel for your trouble

Attached: shekel.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

jumping jesus fucking CHRIST that picture

>Its still working
Wasn't this OP planned on Halloween? Holy shit this guy is slow.

wow clicking embed and seeing the title pic of that video makes me think im really going to enjoy this content. i bet its some quality top shelf fuckin content too

Attached: dick.jpg (630x600, 84K)

im going to bed
fuck all of you

Attached: fuck this.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

bumping, needs more downvotes

>beta cunt passive aggressive move
what's a non-"beta cunt passive aggressive move"? are we supposed to just stay silent and not try to sway the sleeping goyim who aren't aware of their bullshit? are whites supposed to shut our mouths and embrace jewish plans for white goyim?

fuck off, kike

Beautiful

Attached: 1478823584802-pol.png (540x485, 336K)