Questions About Texas Bomber

1) Do you guys think this guy will eventually take a break to get some of the heat off?

2) What do you think the motive is?

3) Has he already passed /ourguy/ Ted? If not, do you think he will?

Attached: BOOM.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6vwSI1DOs&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=30IXvVBZLgY
youtube.com/watch?v=LOYlZlkgbX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump colluded with the Russians while getting pissed on by (((stormy daniels))) to kill noggers and beans in austin because part and parcel was speaking.

Attached: 2FD026BB-1D02-4C68-8C7A-A3C2299B3A38.jpg (2035x1156, 1021K)

1. I think that he has done too many too quickly and there's a good chance he's on some camera somewhere
2. I think it might be multiple people just trying to make people scared- they didn't read 12 Rules for Life an Antidote for Cayosh the Ladder
3. No, Ted had a clear well-thought out manifesto that was the reason for the bombing whereas this guy(s) don't have a clear reason yet

White supremacist Trump is encouraging
the bomber by not making a statement.
Trump's racism will kill more blacks, browns,
shitskins and nogs before this is over.

On a serious note, Mr. Bomber fucked up
royally by sending packages thru a service.
Survey says he won't come close to surpassing Ted.

1. If he doesn't take a break or move somewhere else he will get caught. Unabomber never struck in the same place twice that is how he got away for so long.
2. Something dumb.
3. It took Ted 15 years to kill three people. Austin bomber is on day 20 with two kills. He can probably beat Ted before the end of the month.

It's a Toy's R Us employee making people regret getting packages instead of going to the store.

jews are behind it I promise you!

Attached: 1484401675462.png (600x555, 281K)

>2) What do you think the motive is?

banning guns, bullet re-loaders, gunpowder, etc....

Antifa.
>Austin, TX
>More than one person.
>High technical ability paired with total lack of common sense.
>Just like a minority leftoid, rioting in their own backyard.
>In a hurry to prove how terroristic they are.
>Apparent chaos to kick off revolution (as opposed to specific targets).

If it was about banning guns, don't you think they would be using guns?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

1. He'll get caught first.

2. He's mad Wakanda isn't real

3. No one surpasses Uncle Ted in lashing out intelligently

>If it was about banning guns, don't you think they would be using guns?

I remember a post on Sup Forums some time ago, twas an insider talking about a staged event that (((they))) would use to criminalize gunpowder.

I think the motive is similar to the Vegas shooter, the guy is just a cunt plain and simple.

nice one

Attached: 1367871180197.jpg (788x761, 351K)

It was a hoax

Candygram for Mr Mongo

Attached: candygram.jpg (550x275, 33K)

Attached: simple-mind-blowing.jpg (382x391, 25K)

I WILL NOT BE BEATEN SO EASILY

UNLEASH THE INFERNIGATES

Attached: 1515363053322.jpg (260x194, 13K)

They will never catch "him" because its probably a women.

>motive
Purging of out-of-staters or trying to kick of Texas independence movement

Beyond that, I don't know what his/their deal is. The sporadic bombing seemed like a kacinski thing but having 3 or 4 bombs in a day is weird, plus they're all different detonation devices. I almost want to say there's copy cats but that's weird they'd all choose today to set them off, probably too weird to be anything but a coincidence

It's the way he mailed them that makes it even more strange. He supposedly mailed them from one FedEx that had no drop box (meaning he had to go inside) and then had the bombs sent back to where he mailed them from.

Are you FBI? If not, you should be!

So, some of these anti-fa fools work for fedex and the USPS?

>/ourguy/ Ted
Listen FBI, if you want help cracking the case just ask.

Attached: L.jpg (704x392, 53K)

>You think this has anything to do with OSI tech and pushes for backscatter machines?

Attached: good-time-use-photo.jpg (640x360, 32K)

total psyop

Attached: project blue beans.jpg (624x1024, 113K)

No, I'm a loser that was just shitposting in my pajamas...but now that I think about it look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6vwSI1DOs&t=5s

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (1013x474, 279K)

1) Doubt it. He/they seem/s very mentally unstable and too impulsed to kickstart a revolution

2) There are so very prominent right-winger radio hosts in Austin, like Alex Jones and Ghost (TCR). I don't think that it would be entirely unlikely that this is an Antifa guy deliberately trying to target them and coming up short.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he's just axe-crazy. or if he is a right-winger revenge-bombing the most liberal city in the state. Whatever his target his motive seems pretty clear to me: create chaos and kickstart a civil war.

3) Two murders in what, a week? But he'll have to go into hiding, the entire city of Austin is looking for him now.

>different detonation devices
Experimentation, in preparation for a much larger campaign. A lone wolf with a kill list would find what works and stick with it. A revolutionary terror cell dreaming of Helter Skelter would feel like they had the room to experiment.

This is sounding like cartel shit. Just find a correlation between the playa del Carmen bombs/ing in the boats. The issued warnings for Americans to not travel there and the subsequent random attacks in Austin by a sophisticated bomber.

Just the profile I’m building.

The other possible theories:
a veteran w/ptsd that hates consumerism and what his home town has become so he’s trying to cause panic so people to flee.

Or

Right wing group targeting liberals. Austin is extremely liberal and bombs are extremely right wing. This person would also have attachments to Austin and Texas in general.

Now given the apparent lack of slowing down you would expect to it to become multiple a day until caught.

I would first start investigating fedex employees as the person seems familiar with protocols, especially those passed for a raise, publicly humiliated by the company, someone vocal against the company, or even a courier with explv training.

All of these theories are logical but the incident in Mexico seems to make sense as the times/locations are within range of two separate organizations that are at war. Innocents are being targeted in order to destabilize the others business and choke their delivery systems through fedex to the point of a crawl thus becoming the victor.

Yes, I want to be an fbi profiler and $100 says I’m close.

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1512223694558.jpg (698x710, 115K)

>kickstart a civil war
a manifesto would be neat
>he'll have to go into hiding
he could stop at any time, but will he? there's still 1001 ways to continue.

I doubt cartel would be fucking around with trip wire fireworks

Eh it started around the same time McCabe got fired and the deep state panicked. Likely a cia agent who will pretend to be a massive trump supporter.

1. Perhaps
2. Texas is the reason
3. Does it really matter? The Civil War and global war have both already begun cold. Hot wars coming soon.

Wouldn't the cartel just murder random people in their houses, and maybe chop their heads off? Wouldn't that make a lot more sense compared to little odd bombs?

Maby A distraction to move Drugs/Guns?dirty $$$ while all the LEO's are chasing their tails

Attached: akkek.jpg (418x472, 194K)

If he isn't gonna bother using his talents to strike police or politicians then he's just another sick fuck that needs to get caught quickly.

Not if his point is that guns aren't needed to murder and terrorize people.

>part and parcel
>literally parcels
i never expected it to be this straightforward

He'll kill a white guy, then the police will start to take it seriously...unless it's a cop to begin with. Then the feds will have to step in.

My theory isn’t about murder or violence. You’re slightly missing the point. The point is to destroy the drug delivery route (fed ex) of the RIVAL cartel. If they have no product they have no customers.

It is a theory.

My gut tells me a male courier, 40s, lifelong resident of south Texas, military training, turned redpilled extremist against liberal sanctuaries or something of the sorts but I have to share all my theories.

But to be honest I just get off on the idea of cartel wars and this is one of the few times the pieces line up for a maybe.

1) No
2) He hates rural and suburban retards who voted for Trump
3) He won't pass him in fame or intellect

1 who cares
2 I'd imagine he's copying Ted. Why do this without releasing a manifesto? It's an obvious callback to the unabomber without the risk of being identified through writings. That's how they caught him in the first place.
3) Ted will always remain more well known in the public consciousness, he was the first of his kind. I don't think anyone can surpass that easily.

>Destroy cartel drug routes of rival cartel gangs

The first bombs were hand delivered on porches and the 4th one was set up with a trip wire along a walking/bike path. I think you're wrong user.

>what did user mean by this?

Cartels like to send clear messages and chop people up.

Shill?

interesting idea. texas certainly has a large gang population and austin has some of the most potential for expansion. one gang could use these kinds of tactics to get an advantage on others. in this case it would all be different people, and so catching 'this one guy' would be impossible.

maybe related?

Attached: 1892178217897894628937546737667438719874239.png (1266x483, 159K)

>He hates rural and suburban retards who voted for Trump
All the victims have been minorities an white liberals

Attached: 1223872318798974372918738921983.png (1234x510, 155K)

idk could be totally unrelated

Attached: 17129837219837298437219847219874.png (1230x658, 195K)

Tell me Brian Kevin is a victim. Poster is the bomber.

>motive
>Vegas shooter
Pick one and only one

you think so?

is it pissbombs?

then it's probably antifa.
making explosives is easy, if you collect and boil your own piss to collect urea, you are already there. it's just as potent as fertilizer bombs, which they have restricted here now after pic related. Won't help a shit, because you can just use piss

Attached: 6a8b038ee8c058c29ea75c470cdd4c0caf3fc094748dfaa535abc08f8e14ff1a.jpg (335x450, 39K)

>/ourguy/ Ted
Fuck you
hard
dry
deep
with malice

Apparently it was heading towards InfoWars.

Attached: 1502852173787.jpg (958x775, 661K)

if you don't know how this works, when they blow up mountains, rock in the way of the road or just simply want to blow shit up. Dynamite is just what makes it explode, the rest is just fertilizer. It's only to make it go boom. They use this. But if you can't get this fertilizer, you can make bombs 6 million other ways, that's just as potent. One method starts with your urine, and then it's impossible for them to stop it

Wash my sheets

The bomber is Ted Cruz.

Do you glow in the dark?

it’s all these cuckolds getting mad at black people for fucking their wifes

we used to make this fertilizer bombs when I went to jr high, frankly today I am glad I have both arms and legs, because that shit was not safe. It's one type of fertilizer, we mixed it with diesel and used an explosive in it. I also learned how to make nitroglycerine by my self then, I got an A(hard here, next to impossible) on this oral exam in chemistry where I told it in detail. The one grading me got really concerned, rightfully so might I add. First later at college I got this confirmed through science. I stole shit from school to make it

If he's going for the maximum troll he should somehow claim the quantity of bombs is twice what it actually is.

How would anyone ever know which is the last one?

1:no, he’s getting a big thrill out of it and will probably keep seeking that high till he gets caught.

2: the motive is likely racism at this point

3: no, he is not our guy, racism by means of harming other is not the way anyone should be conducting themselves. Be prideful of your race, even advocate for separation of races if you think that’s right, but killing others for the sake of killing is degenerate and unhonorable.

yes, they use ANFO, ammonium nitrate + fuel oil. urea is close enough that it can be processed into something similar. beware the guys with piss bottles.

Attached: pepsipepe.jpg (734x486, 45K)

given the boston bombing kind of demonstrated how you build a bomb to kill lots of people with stuff you can get your hands on, doesn't it seem like these bombs are intended sort of like a warning or are targeted? iirc Ted made really small bombs that were very targeted.

1 - no idea
2 - seemingly to get caught / for the luls
3 - no and no

>Texas is the reason
And masturbate me, masturbate me
Then slurp it from your palm
Like a dry desert soaking up rain
Soaking up sun

>den almektige jodedommen

I will die from infinite cumming if uncle Ted is behind this bombings

Is it cause FedEx is the only mail carrier that delivers guns? It could be anti gun people

They found out who did it:
youtube.com/watch?v=LOYlZlkgbX4

how does this fedex shit work anyways, I've gotten packages and letters from them here and they have their own carriers and shit. But I have never sent anything with them.

What I mean is, can you just buy an anonymous package which you can just send or what? I am answering my self, but this is the thing right? You just buy an empty prepaid package and send?

Fuck my whole profile got deleted. You're not far off. In summary, mid 30s, thinning hair, male, mid-high intellect. Poor but present familial ties. Nervous. Bad with woman. Unmarried or divorced. Possibly recently unemployed. Has an axe to grind and speaks about it in social settings but not enough to raise suspicion. Race unknown. Attacks not racially motivated. Obviously a resident of the area. Military background. Passionate about his interests but otherwise can't be bothered with details of strategy. He's a doer. Take a charge even though he's been stomped on his whole life. Hates management. He's doing this for fun but may eke out a manifesto or at least make a hurried statement regarding motive of some cause. He'll be publicly identified within 72 hours and apprehended within 48-72 hours following that.

Oh and screencap this. He visits this site btw

t. Federal Investigator.

standard serial killer, my bet is on this too

>3) Has he already passed /ourguy/ Ted? If not, do you think he will?
fuck off kike
non-question
non-question
hehe we like terrorism don't we fellow goy?
fuck off tapper

so many jew shills trying to create "support" memes here. cnn is really in trouble

the fight
the fight against the judendom
a satanical power

They are just like UPS except the delivery drivers are mostly private contractors that independently own the trucks, not employees. I am not sure how exactly fedex or ups works if you have a business contract with them - I know you schedule a pickup and they load up with everything you have. As a man on the street you can go to one of their stores or they have drop-off boxes around where you can leave packages with billing information written on the shipping label.

Fedex is not the only carrier that transports guns.

what has this got to do with politics?

toys r us was killed by an orchestrated op
not online
they were doing fine
but they were targeted to cause disruption
either a willing idiot or a shill put in place
lenders using other people's money or schemes to push cash into the structure, probably if you look, they did it in a curve, then switching up and knocking down supports they themselves put in place
you will see
if you want
with all the evidence
that this was the same as swinging an axe at the neck of toys r us
this was an execution
by those trying to damage the US
online didn't kill toys r us
people saying it did are doing the job of the jew
it was a predatory financial arrangement designed to take it down
think about it

kek another way off piss bombs. serisouly I had those here I think last year, I had this skank comming here and nomatter what I said, she wouldn't leave and still came. So I lit threw bottles off piss after her.

God damnit, I liked her sister and she started to come. I never liked her

Oh so you're one of those scam artists that was hilariously wrong about the Unabomber for 20 years and then retired after he got caught with absolutely no useful work done by literally any of you who then began collecting pensions for the rest of your lives because 20 years was up

no one liked ted you fucking edgeposting boomer. pol is a board of peace and bored retards. so sick of you fucking ciafags coming here and trying to frame us nazi roleplaying fags. just because you cant do your job and catch him doesnt mean we will do your job, for free. quit wasting time and do your fucking job. you guys have the NSA all to yourselves, but i digress, its not like you guys know what youre doing anyways as terrorism still happens. i wish i could get a job with a pension and retirement and shitpost on pol all day and ignore NSA warnings. fucking boomer idiots

AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER
>AMAZON BOMBER

user?
>go away I am not at home
let me in user
>no! go away!
open the door!
>no!
eeeew is that botttles of piss?

yes I know it's childish, but it worked, she wouldn't take no for a no

Pride comes before the fall

I still think he's some hapa trying to take revenge on package stealers after his sexbot was stolen

What if it’s a FedEx employee?

or
> hello mayor, give us 50 bitcoin or we bomb places
> bomb
> bomb
> bomb
> where are bitcoin at?
> bomb
> bomb
you getting it yet?
apply this to the entire political spectrum
how many of these cowards are being controlled by simple threats?

get off my lawn or I will throw bottles off piss on you skank

Attached: 0a7a3019ec9a236d52295c2262f2a4e5b61896e68d4e1b92d1c22630e1a93074.jpg (210x240, 14K)

It's not. He's likely a tradesman. Recently fired or some other financial concern.

>Attacks not racially motivated
Eh, could possibly be a far right leaning type thats angered by the potential of Texas going blue and wants to scare of liberals

I had considered this too but it doesn't fit the evidence. It's just speculation.