Read Prunus Girl

Read Prunus Girl
greatest love story ever told

my trap sensor is tingling

Prunus Girl? Heh, more like Peenus Boy

why, my prunus wunus of course :)

Joke's on you, I've already read it thrice!
>remember to skip the lesbian chapters

has the author worked on anything else?

Why is nothing as good ad Prunus Girl?

Vampire lesbians. Arts been looking a little weird, though. The characters all look like their aspect ratios got fucked up and seem thinner than they should. Looking through again, it's not as bad as I recall, but they're definitely longer than the Prunus Girl designs.

Also, it's just not as charming, really. Prunus Girl sort of just had the one joke, but the character dynamic worked pretty well. Seifuku no Vampiress Lord is just kinda bland so far. Even for yuri stuff.

>closet gay gets baited for 2 years, finally capitulates
>everyone knew from the start
K/10

I don't remember any lesbians in it. I remember the childhood friend liked the main dude.

Was it confirmed he/she was a boy?

Dude, there was a pretty prominent Lesbian arc. Sporty girl from his old school shows up, her girlfriend shows up following her, basically the most melodramatic the series got.

I will check it out thanks.
yes

Was it really?

It's trap manga that's good even if you don't like traps.

The greatest love story ever told is Peephole

yes

o-okay

What was your reaction when this finally happened?

Has anyone made a do it for her pic yet? post it

>draw girl
>call it a boy
yawn

this dude gets it. The only good part of the lesbian chapters are the cute parts of the MC's working together

Should I give it another try? I liked the vampire lesbians so I checked out the first chapter of prunus girl but it seemed like it was 99% just "trap constantly teasing MC".

do it

what is a prunus?

This. I was excited when people said this was a great love story between a trap and a guy and was hyped to read it, but the most it ever goes with it is literally just "Oh btw I'm a guy who looks exactly like a girl".

it made me gay

All the doujins are NTR. For what purpose

RABBITS

I should probably finish that.