GAYMINGGG

/r/ing the eloquent kopipe of this

Epic meme my friend, us oldfags eh?

How epic are you, Sup Forums?

Gaymen*

Why did he saying he loved the gaming but was holding an onahole

I LOVE JAPAN PERIOD

SMILE DK

I can make 15 max limit posts about everything wrong with that picture. Jesus cancer back then was a different variety. At least they went out and tried new things instead of just watching whatever is on toonami.

IF I WANNA WATCH ANIME

AND YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT

Don't lewd the pikachus

I fondly remember the times this shit was made unironically around here
wtf happened

YO DIS BE ATARI DUMBLEDORE FROM TURKEYHANDLE.
I'D HIT IT

Girugamesh actually disbanded last year guys and almost nobody cared ;_;

Yes, what is it?

I went to look up X Japan - X for some reason after reading that.

That's a big Yotsuba.

Wanna feel old?

>One month away from 2018
>All the peeps that where born in the year 2000 will turn 18 next year

>the absolute state of Channel Awesome

I want to shoot a church

At least make it a synagogue.

Same shit

The 2000s were a better time.

I hope no one ever tells me it was better in the past

UUUU

I dunno these rage comics are still pretty cancerous.

Why? Old people and families didn't make these.
Shoot up an anime convention.

>tfw unironically enjoy rage comics now including those cancerous animeme ones
In a certain way they feel really pure and genuine, unlike the modern memes drenched in irony.

>tfw know a guy who still posts shit like this unironically and carries pic related bag around

I too have seen that bag in real life. The guy isn't even that weird otherwise, kinda quiet, he just apparently doesn't give a shit.

The guy I know makes sex noises, shouts random Japanese words, and once put on an entire playlist of nightcore music in a bowling alley with a special request player.

I guess when being an obnoxious otaku or acutal weeaboo is all you have, then hiding your powerlevel is out of the question.

The originals were alright, it was when they got turned into literal meme machines and people started to use then to tell a story instead of write a post that they got obnoxious.

Incidentally it's the reason why I save all my OC files - I'll slap a cease and desist on the first asshole who puts my shitty memes on WalMart garbage.

MONGRELS

physically sickening

This. It reminds me of a time when Sup Forums was just social rejects and not just reddit rejects.

go back to KYM

ORUDOFAGOTTO!

It was a different time.

I saw girugamesh play live twice before they disbanded

>newfags think those reddit/9gag memeface comics were the kind of things that were posted on Sup Forums unironically because they weren't around to see what the actual Sup Forums memes were like
You disgust me, shit like
is like the chinese bootleg version with chemicals that give you cancer in relation to the original Sup Forums images.

>Hey guys why don't the 11's make GAR anime anymore?

Sup Forums wasn't much better back in the day.

That's not 90s kid material.

THIS is 90s kid material.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WpMlwVwydo

There's no way what you're saying could be true. Is the userbase of Sup Forums really this new and have such low standards for memes?

>lulu was mad for power

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're just trying to use examples of the sort of shit that 'serious otakus' would share online circa 2007 or so.

Google some anime+meme and post results

AWW DEE DEE ARR

Sup Forums used to have roleplay threads for crying out loud

Haha I remember back when I wanted to live

jun.2chan.net/b/res/21719710.htm

Can confirm.
Fuck

They’re just being ironic

Fight me.

youtu.be/gxnvxtYfsd4?t=49s

Great, now that's going to be in my head all night.

that's a big cock

What annoys me most is how much the japanese culture part is gone in most boards - used to be that the biggest part of the site were teenagers and twentysomethings interested in all things japan first and other topics second

that's why they are containment boards, but I'll tell you what those fuckers on /k/ continue to be massive weebs

I mean I see a lot of animeposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Those are the only other boards I visit at least.

Caramalldansen is one of my favorites. When the intro hits, I'm teleported back to high school and all the shitty mid-00s pop culture fads of the time.

time flies

It's mostly a shame about Sup Forums and Sup Forums, though I guess both of those were always trash really

Just avoid the newfag boards. Alternatively, weeb it up obnoxiously.

It started to fade when Anonymous got big and the nail in the coffin was the election which flooded the site with 40 somethings who hate blacks

i wanna go back, user.

Fucking furries.

Imagine being a furry at those times. Not sure they even existed.

Do you remember?

I'm pretty sure germany existed back then.

Eh. Chanology was the beginning of the end, Gamergate was the day they pulled the plug.

>”Everytime We Touch” AMVs

AND GAY MEN

Not before the internet. They were rightly ostracized as freaks. Now the internet enables them to find their own hugbox and assure eachother they aren't degenerate perverts.

I wish the internet didn't exist.

they had mailing lists

Mmm, I love sushi

They existed, they yiffed together on BBSes/Usenet and went to cons.

I would state the actual death at when moot left. Most all the oldfags left then because it gave them a chance too. I decided to stay.

Gamergate, at least in my opinion didn't have as much of an effect on the demographics as the election did. BUT you could also argue the two events were part of a broader event that destroyed 4chans former demographic. As for Chanology, Anonymous was the one who effectively started Chanology.
moot fits in with gamergate

>Crawling AMVs

I actually ended up finding a lot of songs I like because of AMVs back then.

When listening to them now all I can think of is the AMV attached to it.

moot got broken hard during that. Coupled with the cucking he got from trying to get a date. The election however did more to this site than that. Sup Forumsharbor needs to happen again.

We weren't jaded and apathetic to everything in the past, so maybe it was. There was also a lot more OC with widespread appeal rather than whatever shit specific to whatever general thread that no one from outside of it will ever see.