I still can't believe Trump won

I still can't believe Trump won.
What were you doing that night?
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>eating Pizza Hut cheese stuffed crust pizza with buffalo wings
>sperging out with Sup Forums and shitposting on other boards

Attached: 113207f155f83ea2f753660c189fc37bf46f4bd111c23c069a51307381422439_1.jpg (750x729, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mBhiMj_U_TI}
youtu.be/madHwxuqwgo}
youtu.be/UMwwvDcR-VE}
dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
justice.gov/opa/pr/departments-justice-and-homeland-security-release-data-incarcerated-aliens-94-percent-all
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/kate-steinle-murder-case-explained-from-trumps-comments-to-doj-arrest-warrant.html
abc13.com/man-acquitted-of-kate-steinles-murder-sentenced-to-jail/2871591/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510499/Illegal-alien-acquitted-murdering-Kate-Steinle-sues-government.html
thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/
pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=65Ybzr6QNUY}
twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/941182075197038592}
youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44}
youtu.be/AlT8WwCkpb8}
youtu.be/mzxzT6M_tL8}
youtu.be/YcxGGnmRQAs}
illegalaliencrimereport.com/category/crimes-against-children/}
youtube.com/watch?v=kKT7CBEq6Ug}
youtu.be/7KZE-VOoqME}
youtu.be/sex2EG1OJ4M}
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally passing a kidney stone.

Don't know which was worse.

Uber driving

But, as much as I dislike that spray tan with a toupee, I'm not surprised. Hillary didn't campaign in the rural areas like he did. Even that last push. The night before the election he went to several rallies. I think Hillary went to one.

If I ever ran, I would run as a democrat in line with Bernie Sanders, and I would definitely appeal to young voters, but I would also spend a lot of time in small working class towns and rural areas. No wonder those folks don't vote blue, it seems like we don't care about them.

I wish the liberal party could get some damn masculinity and do more shit like we did with organizing unions and stuff like that for the workers. Now this party if a party of limp waisted sissies.

It's like 8 years of Obama we became so comfortable we just feel like we can do whatever we want regardless of other peoples feelings, which is strange because we supposedly care about people feelings.

It's dumb. Hopefully the Dems will wise up and we can win the next election.

Watched Styx the whole night, stayed up until Trump gave his speech. It was a hell of a ride

I was here shitposting with you guys. I had planned to spend election night here months ahead of time and I'm glad I did, cause it was great.

Attached: 1496347291285.jpg (6772x3543, 1.23M)

I was losing like half my Facebook friends

Gathered fellow cucks to drink whiskey at a friendos place until 3am.

Was comfy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

She lost. Get over it.

Left my dorm and headed to the nearest safe space on campus after the announcement.

I'm Australian but that night was so oddly satisfying and fulfilling. It's actually hard to explain how good it felt, a very strange feeling came over me that I just can't put into words...

I don't really understand what that means?

Why did that one thing elicit more of a response in me then getting a kickass job offer, or winning a major scholarship, or fucking a hot chick?

What does it mean?

The threads on such occasions move too fast for me, otherwise I would have been here. My wife went to bed, sure Clinton was going to win (she was still ahead, and all the talking heads were so sure). I meant to, I just couldn't. I sat through the pre-gloating of commies, the first glimmers of the turn, through the states pouring in red, through Clinton deciding not to give a concession herself...it was fucking hilarious. Went to bed, woke up a few hours later...wife wakes up...ask her "do you want to know who won?" She didn't. She was sure she already knew. So I whispered "Trump" in her ear and she squealed and cheered. Not the tiniest bit joking. It was outfuckingstanding.

I am in a major leftist college town. it was my birthday and I spent it at what is essentially the lefty hub of the town. hundreds of people there watching elections on two huge projection screens. Aside from a few people I was with, I was the only Trump supporter in the venue. it was truly amazing, and all in all it was unironically one of the best days of my adult life thus far.

also shot trap all day and went to a fantastic restaurant for the first time. 11/10 birthday.

>I'm Australian but that night was so oddly satisfying and fulfilling. It's actually hard to explain how good it felt, a very strange feeling came over me that I just can't put into words...

>I don't really understand what that means?

>Why did that one thing elicit more of a response in me then getting a kickass job offer, or winning a major scholarship, or fucking a hot chick?

Very similar to me, I remember finishing my last Uni exam and so was a bit stressed as I had been following the election to the point where I had begun to fall behind. I remember coming out of a 3 hour exam exhausted, eyesight all hazey and then turning my phone on and as I commuted home the sheer scale of Trump's win begun to crystallize. By the time I got home and made dinner he had just begun the massive swing in Wisconsin and as the night went on and I realized how well I went in the exam and how I now had my degree just as Trump won Florida and N.C., Ohio etc. it became apparent that the day represented a monumental change. I remember livestreams going crazy as Michigan and PA were called and the meltdown was hilarious.

[spoiler]I genuinely believed Trump was going to shake things up a lot more than he has which explains my excitement, but regardless even though I feel like an idiot for getting so hyped up over it, it was still a euphoric night[/spoiler]

{youtu.be/mBhiMj_U_TI}
{youtu.be/madHwxuqwgo}
{youtu.be/UMwwvDcR-VE}
Please see that Mexicans and brown people are the same in America !!!! dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm Most police don't even enforce the law equally. Welcome to being a sec class to your own laws....
justice.gov/opa/pr/departments-justice-and-homeland-security-release-data-incarcerated-aliens-94-percent-all
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/kate-steinle-murder-case-explained-from-trumps-comments-to-doj-arrest-warrant.html
abc13.com/man-acquitted-of-kate-steinles-murder-sentenced-to-jail/2871591/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510499/Illegal-alien-acquitted-murdering-Kate-Steinle-sues-government.html Welcome to America, we now offer a small incentive program to kill the locals!!!
we also allow you to vote in huge numbers!!!!! thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/ 18 million voter fraud !!! pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf Meanwhile youtube is in full control freak MODE!!!!!!! {youtube.com/watch?v=65Ybzr6QNUY} {twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/941182075197038592} Then if you ever speek out against the state We are so pussy we bow down for that term "Mit me look bad" {youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44} {youtu.be/AlT8WwCkpb8} {youtu.be/mzxzT6M_tL8} Computer Programmer testifies at senate hearing to election voting fraud {youtu.be/YcxGGnmRQAs} {illegalaliencrimereport.com/category/crimes-against-children/} O.k to rape when brown people do it "Just vote for the left" Democrat talking point... {youtube.com/watch?v=kKT7CBEq6Ug} {youtu.be/7KZE-VOoqME} NH Sec. of State Responds to Veritas Video During Voter Fraud Commission
{youtu.be/sex2EG1OJ4M}

Yeah, it might have been a result of me investing so much in the election campaign, even the primaries. I guess I was following it so closely but didn't realise how much and then it hit me that night. It's a similar build up to exams, except I use to get incredibly tired after them, not ecstatic like after Trump won.

>I genuinely believed Trump was going to shake things up a lot more than he has which explains my excitement, but regardless even though I feel like an idiot for getting so hyped up over it, it was still a euphoric night

Well watch this space with NK, he might be about to pull off one of the biggest foreign policy coups in modern history. He deserves massive credit just for getting Kim to come to the table, but people will never give him that credit; they put a lot of effort into fear mongering about his foreign policy potential.

Also, I think pulling out of the Paris Agreement was quite historic, it should have been a time for people to reflect, but of course they didn't.

And even a moral opposition to mass uncontrolled immigration of third worlders is a massive step in the right direction, its such an unquestioned thing normally. Even the libs in Australia push for it hard.

Trump 2020 - put money on it.

i don't know if the dnc is interested in that. 44 spooks running as congressmembers in 2018 for their "red-to-blue" shit seems like business as usual.

drinking beer with friends, shitposting on my laptop, and swapping around watching CNN, Fox, Alex Jones, TYT, and others to see reactions as it started to become apparent that Trump had a chance

my mom literally called me crying when florida got called. i had been telling her for weeks that he was gonna do it, but she wasn't optimistic at all

definitely one of the funnest and most surreal nights of my life

>be me, wisconsinite with extremely liberal GF, extremely liberal friends, more than 90% of them, i'd say

>secretly vote for trump, obviously tell no one i know about it, only my mother, who is very conservative

>be at bleeding heart liberal hipster bar drinking with friends, watch with delight as the room around me is collapsing, people are crying, people are storming out of the bar cursing

>trying hard as fuck not to smile or give any indication of my stance on the issue

>casually tell crying friend "eh, who cares, we were screwed either way, right?"

>she looks at me like i'm fucking crazy

>go home, find GF still awake, reading updates and literally fucking crying and whimpering

>resist all urges to tell her she's being pathetic, it's not the end of the fucking world

>go to sleep while she's still up and crying

>wake up and find out the madman actually did it

>"wow, that's crazy, really?" trying to keep a straight face

>mfw my gf left the room

we're not together anymore, btw.

Attached: 1453065818296.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

also the fucking feeling of knowing that MY VOTE was crucial as fuck in the election is a very comfy feeling, lads

Attached: 1446110549797.gif (350x283, 1.86M)

I remember fucking partying so hard that night I had to skip work the next day

Attached: 1385271411315.gif (500x294, 486K)

I was on Styxjudenhammer’s stream, praying for victory. Florida was driving me insane, it kept going back and forth. But then Michigan and Wisconsin came through. One of the best nights of my life.

Sadly it will never happen again thanks to the 56% stuff, unless Trump deports all niggers and Latinos.

Attached: A9BF8233-F264-4137-8A3E-014819A22DF3.jpg (952x500, 79K)

Lol, cast my vote in Oregon. So it was mostly symbolic. It was an absentee ballot, scanned it too, as a keepsake.

I was watching Styx until Pennsylvania came through. Then tuned into CNN and TYT to watch the waterworks. Fucking amazing night.

I was hanging out with friends who are normies watching CNN with a big shit-eating grin on my face while my friend sat there repeating basic centrist/atheist talking points like "It doesn't matter who wins, it's all stupid" while I'm sitting there praising kek in my head trying not to reveal my power level. But when I saw Florida flip, then North Carolina, then Ohio, it was hard to keep my power level suppressed. Then, when I saw Pennsylvania go red, I'm pretty sure if you looked in the iris of my eyes you would see flares of light. The best part of all was watching CNN and getting to see the live reaction of not only the talking heads, but then they actually showed live footage of Hillary supporters crying on the floor. I can't wait for 2020.

Attached: 1519105268725.jpg (500x500, 81K)

I was laying in bed and shitposting on twitter. This was amazing

checked

Attached: 1518558588348.jpg (225x225, 9K)

When he won I was talking shit to liberals. First thing they asked me was are you straight

>What were you doing that night?

Voting for the first time in my entire life (for Trump obviously), drinking heavily in chicago southside strip club, contemplating suicide, hoping God Emperor Trump would win

Whatafuck were you doing?!?!?!

Slowly watched Trump's win become guarenteed. Blacked out in celebration.

Edit:

Edit to self: stripwhore Club atlantis is where I was at because leftist fat ugly feminists banned chicago from enjoying fun

Bro #metoo. It was odd. I was totally on the borderline between bluepill and redpill before the election, but then shills happened, and I hated them so much that in trying to figure out their source, I redpilled myself on a ton of shit. I even found out that they use AWS as their hub by phishing a lot of their IPs on Reddit (was permabanned for it) and a screencap of the post gets linked here, if you've seen it.

I remember the night of the election, I was just so fucking done. I hated Hillary, so much, and saw what she stood for, but I also didn't like Trump very much, though I thought that the way he was being treated by the entirety of the media was absolutely repugnant, and generally liked the spirit of the movement that surrounded him. I woke up to the news that Trump had won and the oddest feeling of like giddy happiness came over me. I remember having to stifle my laughter so that I wouldn't wake my wife while browsing through victory posts. It was such a weird feeling, as if I knew that there were some baaaad times coming, and a lot of hate would fly around, but that it was a good thing, that it was something to be excited and happy about.

Cuddling with my gf and listening to the local college kids screaming. Good times.

Attached: assballs.png (739x737, 566K)

Fucking actually lol

The Democratic Party must be forced to fall apart. It proved to be morally bankrupt, fraudulent and uncaring through the election.
If anything 2016 proved that the Democratic Party we once knew has been replaced be an uncaring machine inhabiting the corpse of a jackass. Superdelegates, emails, empty rallies, the betrayal of the Bernie voters, the refusal to accept results, failure to address hillary’s Obvious illness, the baggage Hillary carried with her as a candidate, bernie’s Obvious popularity among democratic voters, and yet dems continue to act like it never happened.

It’s no surprise Trump won, but it’s more surprising that the Democratic Party still exists. They’ve done better out of power for years, but now? Their campaign slogan clearly revolves around Trump. Not the crisises that have happened while he’s in office but how he reacts to them. No promises, just talk. No plan of action, more talk, people eat it up without realizing that it has no substance.

I watched the election live and once Trump was officially President I laughed so loudly my neighbors heard.

Attached: 1507500288232.jpg (546x520, 29K)

no idea

probably involved alcohol and a girl well under 20

>tfw you just realized you cant remember a lot of nights

Attached: 1467080574523.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

I was in jail. The TV had to come off at ten PM so it wasn't until the next day we found out he won. I was pretty amused.

Yeah, there's no doubt she lost because she ran a shit campaign. Even Bill was trying to tell her to focus on the economy and jobs and not to ignore blue collar whites, but she was too stupid to listen. Maybe in another 15-20 years when America is more brown you can campaign largely on identity politics like she did, but that day isn't here quite yet.

SHUT UP NERD FAGGOT

Attached: 34563 (1).png (814x541, 824K)

How's that 0-4 age group looking Goy?

Attached: Share of Countr 0-4 White 14940677627709.png (982x1605, 1.13M)

letting an old guy suck me off for 300 dollars. i spent most of it on alcohol

Shitposting Sup Forums to death. That whole night was absolutely surreal, had to pinch myself as he walked on stage to give his speech.

That was a glorious day, user.

Early in the day, I went to have an ingrown toenail taken out. In the middle of him cutting the toenail out, we casually start talking about the election.

>Doc: I swear to god, if Hillary wins, I don't know what I'll do
>user: What if Trump wins?
>Doc: I'll get hammered and celebrate like there isn't a tomorrow
I figured it was a good sign. So I ride on down to the polls, cast my vote for Trump, and head back to work.

I wore my Hilary for Prison Shirt and MAGA hat all day, Illegals wouldn't acknowledge my existence. Boss man loved it.

Then I get home, I'm flipping between FOX and CNN on the TV, flipping between Sargon and and InfoWars on the laptop, I have open tabs on 538, google election tracker, and Sup Forums, montioring everything going on.

I'm scrolling through facebook and twitter on the cell phone while in my Air Force buddy's group chat, shitposting and discussing.

On my iPad, I'm scrolling through The_Donald, and lefty sights seeing if there was anything HABBENING.

I can still remember the abject joy I felt why I refreshed google, and Pennsylvannia went red. I knew it was in the bag at this point. but I stayed up until Trump made his speech at 3AM. It was glorious, but i had a shitty day at work the next day. Definitely worth it though.

Best election i have ever witnessed, endless butthurt that to this day remains.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

Trump was designed to win. Hillary's roll was just to scare the Goy into getting out and Voting for Trump. The proof that the fix was in, was when she didn't pick Bernie as her VP candidate. I saw this shit coming almost as soon as Trump started his run.

Attached: Ivanka Chelsea gettyimages-458769886-copy.jpg (840x485, 393K)

i was listening to this song and laughing my ass off

What made that night feel so fucking amazing, had to be when every slimy hook-nosed appeaser who said
>trump won’t win, we’re going to come together and love each other while the rest of you fade away
while each of them plays the public like a fiddle in the big cities was told in a deafening chorus
>we see you, and we’re sick of people who stand up on podiums telling everyone what they want to hear

Yeah the song was even blasted on Sup Forums for days literally on the website itself lol

I was on a ghost tour in Prague. I then got lost.

Tabbing through the social media of a bunch of notorious SJWs and watching them melt down. Alison Rapp was the most satisfying since she's the most smug and vitriolic out of every radical leftist I've ever encountered and she went absolutely BPD apeshit. Brianna Wu was the funniest because she was on-site at the Hillary victory party that never was.

Got off work knowing Trump won Florida while my coworkers were pissed

Attached: 1518174897203.jpg (413x395, 21K)

More than anything, it was everyone screaming
>NO! DONT START WWIII!

Hanging out with a friend doing homework at my shitlib uni's library. Was funny because everyone else started freaking out.

Watching the election tally with my whole right-wing family.
Was pretty amazing watching the opposite of what everyone expected live.

I felt like the world had a good chance of ending in a war with Russia until Pennsylvania flipped.

We could use two burgers like you on the plate.
Plenty of room.
I'd suggest to settle in the midwest if you want to be around whites.
If you want to be bold and go try and turn a blue state red than settle in the west coast or east coast.

Get a CCW and join a MC(motorcycle club) to push gangsters out of your town.

same

Right when he won I started spamming the facebook feed with memes from "Counter-signal memes for fashy goys" and other meme pages

Literally like 40 people unfriended me

i was watching in this kid's dorm room with a few other people and i was the only one happy because i won a $600 bet and supported him for accelerationist reasons against the corrupt crony capitalist neoliberal clinton

I WAS MAGA'iong and btfo kEKOLDS on facebook comments

MAGA

AG
A

M
A
G
A

fujCK KEKS
FUCK
FKEKSC

MAGA

I agree, we have to destroy the Democrats and replace it with a true leftist party.

>I was playing video games until around 9
>Then I decided to browse Sup Forums
>Few hours of shitposting later
>found out trump won
>mfw christmas came early

Attached: AD0345F6-86DD-4065-B984-590FF859F6BD.jpg (200x200, 23K)

>mfw live in Chicago and tell every libshit to get ready to eat Trump dick because it's Trump's America now and we are going to be seig-heiling in the streets

Literally, a huge portion of my friends/acquaintances stopped speaking to me after November 9th

Eating ribs for my birthday. It was the best birthday ever.

Attached: 1521529316059.gif (500x280, 940K)

sleeping because i went to work at 5AM during that time. woke up to see trump won. pleasently surprised. a score for our founding fathers' ingenuity. this is why our democracy has lasted >200 years.

Was in class all day wearing my "I Voted" sticker while my professors and classmates were all smugly saying that the election was gonna be a landslide in Clinton's favor. Got home when the results started coming in slowly and watched the shitstorm unfold with pol. One of the craziest nights of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

She also called people deplorable and still does in her recent speech and blamed the people,she apperntly got angry at a mom because her daughter didn’t vote for her.its pathetic how she doesn’t care about the people,this is one of the reasons she lost

when he won i was at maximum smug and told my brother's lazy fatass teepee nigger gf who i voted for. she slammed the door and left and broke up with him a month or two later. fucking glorious.

I made a ton of disposable accounts on faceberg, plebbit, twatter and other normie sites and went on a rampage of mocking and blackpilling far-left Hillary supporters who were so sure it was her tuuuuuuurn.

Attached: 1514691517661.jpg (802x854, 203K)

I had work to catch up on but had the TV going until his speech. I flipped between CNN, MSNBC, ABC. Caught Martha Radditz tears, lesbian Rachel Maddow mad as fuck, and "whitelash"!!
It was a good night. There was a coworker really into Hillary that I guess assumed I liked Hillary as well, anyway in the aftermath we had sex the following night. I'm sure she revels in disgust knowing how "problematic" my views are.

Oh yeah I also shitposted on here a little, but posts were 404ing fast

I placed about 10k on him with 3.5 odds and woke up to the best day of my life. Next day i booked a month to Asia.

Watching the race live on the web all night and witnessing all of the democrats at work pissed off and in shock and disbelief. It was the best night at work ever but I wish I was home with the family. I just remember saying at 11pm when he won iowa, its over folks, Trump took it. Nobody believed me until I showed them the NYT barometer that said Trump 95% chance, Clinton 5%. Those are fond fond memories. And we get to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got shitfaced while browsing Sup Forums and switching between cnn & fox news

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Attached: 1495825150534.png (644x619, 544K)

Literally blasting this song all night watching Sup Forums and the vote count map. Then went to bed when it was a sure victory.
Woke up happy and with 1000 dollars in winnings from bets I made on the election.
Sweet times.

NYT barometer lel that shit was pathetic it flopped through the night

This song gives me some special feels, it's when my life turned around.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

Did I just have a psychotic episode and post this without realizing? Asking for a friend.

Attached: WEW.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>be sleeping all night
>wake up
>go to pol immediately
>see the results
>went to work and see everyone devastated
>hear their excuses
>laigh at damage control how both were bad candidates anyway
>taste the salt of baby boomers
>mfw I ran around with a fat grin all day

I expected PA to flip but never once thought he would fucking flip Wisconsin. Literally historic.

homework but anxiously checking the results every hour

Attached: giphy (1).gif (410x226, 1.91M)

>once chance at life
>not born in america

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I was at basic training, I didn't find out until early the next morning. It really pulled me through the deep end

Was working at the restaurant I eventually got fired from in Berkeley for going to Charlottesville lol. I had the news on all night and the look of anguish on the customer's faces was priceless.

Honestly the more I carefully talk to people here in milwaukee, i've been finding fellow secret trump voters. I honestly thought there was no way he'd win the state either, the libshits were very very vocal around here, hillary signs all over. you'd only see a trump sign if you drove real far out into a rural area, then you'd find random based farmer who painted a giant TRUMP on the side of his barn near the road.
Knowing I had a part in the madman doing it felt goodman

Attached: 1451251752410.jpg (900x900, 166K)