REDDITOR TRIED TO KILL ALEX JONES

WTF THE AUSTIN BOMBER WHO JUST DID AN AMA ON REDDIT SAID HE TRIED TO KILL ALEX JONES WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM BROS

Attached: 4A633C4300000578-0-image-a-3_1521603893585.jpg (634x191, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180320170952/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520926216795s.jpg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520926216795.webm
youtu.be/-17GbPr2VDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% Mossad then. He's been saying on air that (((they))) are trying to kill him.

I dunno who’s larping who

Attached: 1512089996662.gif (403x392, 84K)

I love Alex Jones. God bless him. God protect him.

>WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM BROS
I know Alex is a kike puppet plant shill and ptobably deserves it, but we shouldn't protect the bomber

IM TALKING ABOUT PROTECTING ALEX JONES THE CIA IS TRYING TO KILL HIM

Where was the proof that he was the actual Austin bomber.
Is the person retarded who the fuck man's an AMA when they are a terrorist

tfw you hope its not Adam Curry

Bomber is a master shit poster who knows that claiming to target Jones will generate the most possible hysteria and grand theories about his actions.

The redditor probably IS alex jones. I’m not buying any of this shit. Including the “bombs”. Real news doesn’t get reported. This is cianigger shit all the way.

Alex is CIA dude

NO HES NOT BECAUSE IF HE WAS THE CIA WOULD NOT BE TRYING TO KILL HIM RIGHT NOW

Could also just be a deranged lefty

its the kieks

Attached: 192C53D0-AC44-40E6-897B-BB1D38D9FC41.jpg (826x606, 170K)

Exactly what the jews want you to think

Can't Scurry the Curry.

Attached: austinAMAInfowars.jpg (936x483, 139K)

C'mon guys the bomber is obviously Hogg

Attached: 4996AFB500000578-0-image-a-13_1519590792639.jpg (634x225, 23K)

Also, q predicted this.

Attached: 9F2287F5-A617-465E-A7AC-E334F3420C8D.jpg (1258x590, 261K)

>leddit ama
>no real anomity
>tried to bomb the Jones
Wait til FBI comes knocking cuz this is why reddit is the worse site ever.
Also leave Alex Jones alone. He unironically did nothing wrong.
Pic related to le reddit ama

Attached: 1512362696322.jpg (222x227, 16K)

gay

He's a faggot and deserves a punch to the face

You are more anonymous on Reddit, than on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1519747271875.png (550x543, 18K)

>You are more anonymous on Reddit
You must be retarded to think so
CNN threatened some high schooler last year over meme that happened to get posted on their dahnald board

Yeah, and our IP address is easily viewable on the other side.

>sell soy based supplements
literally turning you soyboy

Try posting on this site with a proxy, goodluck. Just create a burner email using a proxy for reddit and you are golden.

Will AJ ignore this and not stoop to a redditors level, or will he sperg out tomorrow?

Attached: 7B4532C9-1DF5-4E79-980A-5F2EE1A4D226.png (300x234, 83K)

>Alex Jones needs protection
>Implying he isnt the one that is protecting all of us

Attached: 1520817651206.jpg (640x518, 55K)

IS ALEX CIA OR NOT. NOW IM CONFUSED. SEXUALLY.

I DONT KNOW

Attached: AlexJonesC.I.A.Chart.png (1024x626, 92K)

if that's actually the guy, he sounds retarded and their english is not that great

Alex hasnt even done a periscope to talk about it

web.archive.org/web/20180320170952/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/

Q predicted this.

WHY WOULD MOSSAD WANT TO KILL AN ISRAELI OPERATIVE? TELL ME!!!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Fucking knew it.

Putting probable cia operative in the text doesn’t make it true. I’m going to need you to cite your source or be expelled.

The larper is someone from Infowars trying to put Alex Jones in the spotlight. Tomorrow I guarantee Alex will talk about this acting like a victim even though there's zero proof he was ever targeted.

Motherfucker it's a picture

>Try posting on this site with a proxy, goodluck.
try getting a notshit proxy

Its a full cicle. We prevent alex jones from dying and he prevents the goverments from putting chemicals in the water to turn our frogs gay.

Gun grabbers go on about wishing mass shooters would have to get more creative. This is the future they choose. Where crazies figure out what MythBusters figured out on an unaired episode, that bombs can be made with every day materials.

Come on now, he literally never discusses aliens. Replace that with chemicals in the water or technocrats or something.

>I just want to watch the world burn
is this a reference to prairie fire and the weathermaker underground?

Attached: 1510471669382.png (646x595, 304K)

It's a larp

Well whatever it is it's bullshit. Either the guy's a larper or if he's real he's got delusions of grandeur. None of this is going to make anything burn whatsoever. If he wants to make the world burn he should try arson instead of bombs. Even then he's not going to get very far cuz the world is a big fuckin place and it's damned hard to burn the whole thing. Just another moron. He's going to get caught and it's going to be great because I want him off the news cycle. It's annoying now.

If he wasn't CIA he would have died.This gives him plausible deniability.

If he's the actual bomber I'm going to be disappointed. He sounds like some edgy faggot, the type who posts heath ledger joker memes on facebook and shit.

>i just want to watch the world burn

Corny as fuck

You mean why would Alex put up a front like this one online, telling everyone that he is a target?

So he can play victim, and act like he is the only Austin, TX radio personality

Notice how he mentioned a "Radio" show host and that Alex Jones has been slowly cropping the narrative?

First the schills act like there is no pattern and after night falls and the Jew Schill takes off on his shift then we get the evidence pointing at the poof helpless victim?

Wonder how hot his show is right now.....boo hoo the next victim....of a reddit rumor.

so you have no proof at all?

>mossad would try to kill an israeli apologist

Attached: 1521612162287.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Considering it's redit it's probably just a batman reference.

Did the feggit post any proof?
Because I'm pretty sure this is just a LARP.

yeah, he's been talking about it on air

That makes no sense, he's been doing a great job as a cheer leader for the biggest zionist puppet the west. Mossad would want to support the man and empower him not kill him. Unless you're implying they're trying to stage it to make him look like a victim to gain more followers, which I guess is possible.

>”It’s on reddit so it must be true!”

Attached: 61E0D309-2495-4D4E-95A6-33BA056E4360.png (645x773, 37K)

shoutouts to Seattle and the University of Washington (U-Dub)

Stop doing damage control you fucking kike. Despite him not naming the Jew he competes against the MSM and offers a different narrative and the Jews are freaking out about it. You're a fucking disgusting kike and I hope you get the death penalty for being a paid shill.

is said episode out on the intertube?

>offers a different narrative
Supporting israel is a different narrative?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520926216795s.jpg

some larper who cares
why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid these days?

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

What if I told you are the kike now?

Attached: B66C9F2B-568B-43DA-A4FD-1AD1910B784F.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

NOT FOOLING ME NOW YOU KIKES

Attached: 1509620521740.png (1181x617, 849K)

What if i told you I know

Attached: 1507084730357.jpg (608x608, 59K)

this is getting spicy...

oops here you go
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520926216795.webm

I know. I've seen all the fucking clips. That doesn't discount ANYTHING I've said though. You are a fucking kike shill and keep exposing yourself.

>supports the jews
>proclaims himself to be a jew
>supports the biggest jew puppet in the world
>the mossad is trying to kill him with shitty amateur bombs that haven't even killed anyone yet

Attached: 1521179007520.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

They blocked it from airing once they realized how dangerous it would be for the public to have an awareness that they could mix common kitchen chemicals to make ISIS tier explosives.

>Is the person retarded who the fuck man's an AMA when they are a terrorist
Everyone wants their share of attention nowadays. In 2018, a Reddit AMA is basically Zodiac's letters to the newspapers.

And in the casually menacing tripwire/silly string comment you see a parallel to Zodiac's bus bomb threat.

Funny how several times recently there've been threads here asking "why aren't there any old style serial killers anymore?" Wonder if that was him, pondering the impending launch his new career.

Attached: pepe animated gif computer rain.gif (924x507, 993K)

DAMN GLOBALISTS AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: CA072672-BA1B-42FB-9BF8-0965FFFE91D9.jpg (600x300, 27K)

underrated

An online source told me this man is bombing austin
is it true?

Attached: austinbomber.png (2048x1152, 1.71M)

>Despite him not naming the Jew he competes against the MSM and offers a different narrative and the Jews are freaking out about it.

>Despite him not naming the Jew he competes against the MSM and offers a different narrative and the Jews are freaking out about it.

>dat webm

I'm kvetching, fuck alex jones, dude is a shill hopped up on uppers.

You can keep repeating your JIDF lines like the zogbot you are but once again I must ask:
Is supporting Israel truly a different narrative?

Your pilpul won't work here. Foreign policy and what he talks about on a dialy basis are completely different.

Go tell your act.il supervisor to suck a dick.

Prove he's a shill, bet you can't

His name is samowitz hydenski
HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT

>cant answer the question
Wow, its almost like both sides of your political spectrum push meme fringe issues of division yet they both support Israel and the Jews. Strange isn't it? Ever think about that at all?

Attached: 1515170820826.jpg (419x480, 81K)

have have we been giving up our freedoms for the past 17 years if shit like this goes on uncontested? Why all the money poured into counter-terrorism is they can't stop a single domestic lunatic? These are questions that will never be answered.

who? aliens? interdimensional demons?
youtu.be/-17GbPr2VDE

Wasn't U-Dub Ted Bundy's alma mater? kek

That will teach fedex from throwing around packages marked "fragile"

>Trying to bait Infowars into the suicidal act of "naming the Jew"
Not gonna happen

Lol

Hope that when the SWAT busts his house its shoot to kill. Even if that's not the real bomber.

Fedex employee here, we still don't fucking care and if it's a bad night your package might be the victim of some smashing

who is this asshole

Attached: amazonbomber.jpg (1116x1011, 412K)

Attached: amazonbomber02.jpg (1116x1011, 416K)

looks a little like dr group

Attached: amazonbomber03.jpg (1116x1011, 329K)

>164775825
>implying Alex Jones would just open a package willy-nilly with how paranoid he is.

Attached: 1490996959831.jpg (500x313, 20K)

He's dead.

>when someone is right, they're wrong
solid argument dude

Attached: full autism.jpg (514x480, 31K)

If this guy is the real deal he may not even have had anything personal against Jones and no agenda in targeting him at all except it 'being funny'. He admits Doing It For Tzeentch. And what better way to make chaos for chaos sake than sending a famous conspiracy theorist into ham confetti?

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1080x600, 63K)

On location at Stratfor HQ, Austin.

Attached: friedman and water filter salesman photo stfr offc.jpg (792x504, 379K)