Minnesota no!

>Officer Mohamed Noor, 32, turned himself in over the death of Justine Damond in Minneapolis, prosecutors said. He is accused of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

This makes me so sad. How will this affect nonviolent Somalian immigrants?

bbc.com/news/world-australia-43480859

Attached: mohammednoor.png (659x671, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be American
>get shot

Are his eye photoshopped?

They pose in front of bike theifs like a hunt kill there. I have seen it. I have studied law and am not with them. You think everything is happening for no reason.

Roastie BTFO

So fucking based.

so glad that nigger going to jail. This happened where i grew up

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

That's what happens when you let bloodthirsty animals from another country have power over your citizens. I bet what he was thinking behind that guy is exactly what his brothers in ISIS are thinking overseas, killing anyone who isn't them no matter what they say. There are no words in his mind, Only Death.

>nonviolent Somalian immigrants

you been hittin dat pipe?!?!?!

So such thing as nonviolent somali

its like nonviolent muslim

its like nonviolent negroe

its like violent whitey

you got hold of the wrong stuff

pm me your bitcoin address, can I get some?

>this third worlder got a police job
>me, a college graduate military vet got knocked out at the final interview with the chief after like 6 months of tests and background checks and turned down again and again for other positions
I love life.

Attached: 61B928BC-3B72-4499-B672-6281B0069810.jpg (441x345, 38K)

You need to go back

>so fucking based that a nigger that killed a civilization destroying feminist is going to jail

t. amerimutt subhuman.

If it makes you feel better, Police Departments prefer to hire people without degrees for basic Officer positions. Non-grads are better at following orders. I forget where I read it, but it was on the internet, so it must be true.

Be Australian rather

There must be some truth to this. I mean just take a look at the entitlement of this guy

I followed orders well for four years. I’m honestly at the end of ny rope with the hiring process. Two classes away from a masters and I’m still working retail. I’m convinced my wife stays with me because I work out a ton. Sorry for the blog post. I have no one else to talk to.

>be australian
>go to america
>get shot
makes ya think

How the fuck did this guy become a police officer to begin with? In fact is this guy even a citizen?

yeah, you're really not supposed to call the police for any reason thats how people get shot. and if they are called, you interact with that officer like its a loaded gun, cocked and ready to drop the hammer on your chest.
If you're not from america, you might not know that, or if you are from america, but are also really fucking stupid, you probably dont know it either

Welcome to America

not only do affirmative action, equal opportunity quotas keep white males out of a job; Niggers, spics, and chinks get free college, too!

Attached: fuckpigs.jpg (691x461, 95K)

Should be getting fucking life. A fucking police officer shooting an aussie in her pjs.
Sort your fucking shit out you Amerimutt cunts.
Fucking disgusting. Glad the guy is getting some fucking justice though, Britain they'd be giving him a raise.

so whats the real story here?
did she get swatted as a counter-psyop to all this high profile swats on blacks that ended up with them dead also?

I know that feel bro. Everyday I expect to see an empty house when i wake up shit sucks.

about fucking time

just go fed, border patrol needs bodies

>How will this affect nonviolent Somalian immigrants

Why not just ask both of them

>nigger chimps out
>????
>kills someone