Fucking leafs

At least our money wont go to feeding ISIS in your country.

Attached: leafs.jpg (785x702, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Love this guy wish he was my uncle

the money probably would have been nice. Trudeau will be gone soon

Philipinos should run the world.

but ISIS remains unless you do a purge

Trudont popularity dropping like a rock

Sex tourism chink spic shithole BTFO

>how stupid can you get?

Canada is reaching levels of stupid that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 10.png (566x478, 419K)

Dog fuckers can’t be trusted.

Oh fuck off. We'll gladly sell LAVs to Saudi Royal motherfucking Guard so they can run down protesters in the streets, but we won't sell some choppers to flips because they might be used to fight terrorists in their own country? What kind of two-faced bullshit is this?

Attached: thefuck.gif (528x464, 3.8M)

Maybe we can encourage Justin to take a trip to the Philippines where he'll get shot for being a homosexual.

This is the kind of two-faced bullshit that Canadians are known around the world for. What’s the problem?

Don't you have a mad bomber to catch, burger grease?

Right so Americans are known around the world for being the kindest most wonderful people? Give your head a shake.

It's *humankind.

Literally what Cuckdeau... fucking why?

I think they would get expelled at the least if the cuckervatives get power again. They've already voiced opposition to having them in Canada in the first place, let alone paying them to be here on "Super-Welfare" under CSIS aka Canadian CIA protection.

The problem then lies with the cuckservatives not really undoing anything that Trudeau put in place, so the next time the government swings leftist they can use that as a jumping point to get even worse.

Or better yet he lives through months of hell and torture at the hands of a *racist* ISIS gang and is saved by Duterte-tactics.

Attached: 1512545025438.jpg (640x473, 64K)

most "terrorists" don't want to waste their time here. Why bother when the great satan is just a few short hours drive south? It allows us to live in blissful ignorance.

PS fuck your country for the 98 Nagano olympics, defying canadian master hockey race

Duterte is fucking hilarious but why is he surprised by this? Justin would let Isis kill Canadian citizens if he thought he could get away with it. He's so bad i don't even bash on Canadian posters for him because it's just too easy.

peoplekind* u fucking misogynistic faggot

I did the same thing for Obama. Sometimes you just got to say, whoa this is too easy.

foriegn ppl pls realize it was ontarians who voted in trudeau.

a very shitty province. im sure there is one in your country like them so you can relate

>it was ontarians who voted in trudeau
and quebec
dont forget quebec
youre both pieces of shit

>quebec 35 percent liberal
>ontario 45 percent

ontario needs to go

Yeah plus most leafs here didn't support Justin so i can't blame you guys for him.

Why doesn't he just buy shipping boats and drop the Muslims off in Canada

>t. triggered dog fucker

Attached: AD2D55FE-65A5-4CFA-904A-7AE319CB9F7A.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Stuff like this makes me want the great Republic of Alberta to leave Canada even more.

Attached: 1478741719402.png (654x842, 85K)

He's not surprised he just wants everyone to join in laughing at them. Probably was muttering fucking leafs the whole time he was working out the deal.

seriously, fuck canada

the singular of people is perSON. try again homophobe

HH Checked

Thanks senpai. American Libs make a stink about Trump only getting 49% of the vote, or whatever, Trudeau only got like 35% of the popular vote, and we don't even have separation of executive and legislative branches like you do.

Don't give them any ideas. Before you know it we'll probably be donating those helicopters in exchange for taking in all of their poor oppressed ISIS fighters as refugees.

I'm really starting to think that Balkanization is the only way forward. Too bad for the Quebecois that they blew their shot at independence.

t. rural and suburban retard

Can somebody actually get this idea to duterte.

Bretty good. Theres a presidential tip hotline. ill be sure to submit this idea senpai.

Cuckdeau really should just fuck off to Cuba... his homeland. At least Duterte is giving Canada some publicity