This is the face of the man who brainwashed you into being a Trumptard

>this is the face of the man who brainwashed you into being a Trumptard
Embarrassing.

Attached: 180319193504-christopher-wylie-don-lemon-appearance-screengrab-large-169.jpg (460x259, 18K)

How's your relationship going?

he left CA before the campaign even hired them consulting you retard DRUMPFPOSTER

that's not a man, it's a lesbian with facial hair.

Damn, I based my vote entirely on Facebook ads I saw on my non existent Facebook account. Guess I got tricked. Fuck drumpf I’m done.

Attached: CAC17FE6-F0B0-462E-9206-6E7423FBF0AA.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Justin's fruit booting butt boy

Attached: peep dip.png (448x253, 112K)

I'm so glad Xers operation went well for Xit.

Attached: y70kv0X.jpg (617x372, 43K)

He made Clinton do all that shady shit throughout her career? How the fuck?

riiiiight, that's why he LEFT cambridge analytica before they even worked for Trump campaign, right?

.... dumb cunt

>tfw enforcement of immigration law, recognition of borders and sovereignty, and the right to self-preservation are constructs generated by a Faecesbook algorithm

Attached: 16011601.jpg (231x218, 9K)

If your democratic society is filled with people who base their votes on targeted Facebook advertising, you should abandon democracy.
Your population clearly can't be trusted with making well informed decisions.

If Russia really managed to impact the outcome of a presidential election through online ads, that's a fucking sad indictment against the American people.

>>this is the face of the man who brainwashed you into being a Trumptard
>Embarrassing.

OP still has a facebook account. lol.

>that's a fucking sad indictment against the American people
Yeah no shit, they voted for Jabba the Trump. Did you still think Americans were smart enough to make informed decisions after that?

I dont have a facebook account

>implying anyone here uses facebook
where do you think you are OP?

I don't have a kikebook account, but I admit that the prospect is comical.

>1 fallacy per ~2-3 words

well done

Jokes on you, I don't even use Facebook

Hilarious. Leftists have no integrity or morals, so they can't imagine anyone coming to a conclusion without manipulation, since that's how all their own conclusions were arrived at...through manipulation. Since they can't fathom people actually believing something, as opposed to simply signalling that they believe something in the easiest yet most obnoxious way possible, they imagine everyone else must be the same.

You fucking moron. I voted for Trump because he was the only alternative to Hillary Clinton the giant fat sweaty yeast filled cunt. Next time pick a bettter candidate to be the fall guy Republican.
You morons fucked yourselves, deal with it.

What's funny is he said on TV he didn't work there during the Trump campaign and didn't know if it was used.

Attached: billionaire.jpg (475x359, 37K)

Liberals are insufferable cunts.

>haha u follow someone. BRAINWASHED

this

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO MISLED!?

I HAD BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THOSE ACCURSED FACEBOOK ADS THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!

Attached: wojakpink.png (1070x601, 516K)

These accusations and scandals that (((they))) come up with just keep getting more ridiculous.

They derogatorily call us names for listening to 'crazy conspiracy theories.'

Yet we are supposed believe everything that some pink-haired mentally ill manboy tells us.

>after that
I think you have the sequence of events arse about fuckstick

i dont use facebook

>not keeping at least one sock for shitposting and research purposes

It's true. Before I was a self hating White sjw eager to see all Whites die but there is no genocide and now, not.

This guy outsourced jobs, imported tens of millions foreigners that keep the labor market in favor of employers, tries to take away guns, destroys the family unit and what remains of western civilization all in the name of slightly higher profit?

You're right, nobody could've possibly could've voted for him on their own accord! Since the Russian narrative fsiled, let's use faggots from leafghanistan.

Only thing embarrassing here is watching this faggot and Carole Catshit cajole morons into getting rid of something that acts against the interests of the proggy old media.