twitter.com/Herms98/status/931339054251098112
dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-30/
strawpoll.me/14418907
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

How did the bitch die exactly

suicide after reading toyo's latest chapter

A dirty bandit was running away with a blue cat at the crime scene

Reminder that this was Vegeta and Bulma’s official song.
F
youtu.be/g_JtAiW5fxA

Stroke or heart attack while driving, taken to hospital and died there I believe

Fair enough

rip

F

Minute 1:00 and 1:24 those were her final lines and to be honest they couldn't have been better

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=8RoGOBSYW6I

shit I raughed

VA's don't record weekly. She probably has more lines well in advance saved up

Does Japan have the right of use for content after the death of that person (in regards to VA here)?

i think yes

Also she had been recording for FighterZ more recently.

what are the odds it starts to snowball? are they all going to die within a few years of eachother? i know goku is voiced by a 100 year old...are there any more geezers working on this show still?

i hate when the people that entertain me die.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMDGMF2TPgU&feature=youtu.be

Romantikku Ageruyo

You can just wish her back with the dragon balls right?

natural death via possible heart attack
dragon balls are useless here

F

Not with the ToP being this long.

this isn't funny, retard >:^( I'm actually sad.

Bulma's Seiyuu Died?

how?

power level was too low

New Thread

Go be edgy somewhere else, you faggot.

fuck off cauliretard

Japanese cold, and I'm serious.

Kill yourself.

>kekflacucks

no

The op is
>out in 2 days
>keflafag
wut

So, who´s gonna replace her VA in the anime?

According to some news they want the voice actress of nami

Time to boogie back to heaven, sweet angel.

Does Yamcha still have a girlfriend?

That would fit I guess, same personality and similar voice. She probably knows most of the other VAs already since she works at Toei.

No. Toei fell for the memes (I blame Amerifats and the forsaken TFS) and now he's in an even worse hole.

The only thing keeping us Yamchafriend from killing ourselves is this.

>Manga Goku doesn't want Gohan to enter in the ToP
KEK

No no nooooo!
Prove that right now!

twitter.com/Herms98/status/931339054251098112

>The monster was in the outline
dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-30/

The manga will never matter to me unless we get something that'll make Yamchafriends feel better.

It's interesting that Yamcha apparently has his fear of beautiful women again, something he's gotten over a long time ago. They're really interested in regressing these characters, most notably Goku. His childishness and naivity is played way up. He actually continually matured over the course of Dragon Ball. He hasn't even kissed his wife? I wouldn't be surprised if this 40-year-old man will pat someone's crotch to check their gender again.

The Bulma VA from my country is very good, but watching subbed Super I've come to appreciate how amazing Hiromi Tsuru was as Bulma.

May she rest in peace, she will be missed.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, after all, the only one who can really change Yamcha's current reputation is Toriyama himself.

Where are the mangafags who were shitting on the anime because of the tentacle monster? Not only Dyspo, even Toppo is struggling against him here.

Toyopedro here
I stopped shitting on Toei because a lot of the things that are bad with Super most likely came from that hack Toriyama's outline.
I bet we are going to see Tingles and god tier 17 in the manga too.

Are you retarded user?
Dyspo was about to blow the monster the fuck out but toppo stopped him being saying to not to kill him.

Dude, the facts are that he managed to stop both Toppo and Dyspo. In the anime he trapped Dyspo too, it's the same thing.It doesn't mean Dyspo would have been unable to beat him in the anime.

>prepare for top wish winner and mvp

It was during the moment dyspo got trapped that he wanted to launch the attack.
He could have obviously finished him off if toppo didn't tell him to stop by the time that happened Jiren was already there.

>jap bulma is dead
>english frieza is dying
man, the fuckers working with dragon ball have no luck

Unlike the anime dyspo could have finished the job early if it weren't for their moral code. In the anime he got caught by hentai monster and needed help to set himself free.

>I wouldn't be surprised if this 40-year-old man will pat someone's crotch to check their gender again.
Sex you mean

user. The facts are that they were trapped, that's all I am saying. And normally, you would expect characters this strong to be able to break free of it with raw strength. Not only Dyspo, Toppo and the other Pride Troopers.

Wait, isn't that dude on the left from Sandland?

>take a nap only to wake up to a dead Bulma
shit

>being a moralfag on Sup Forums

I kind of wanted him to do that to Beerus. OOOOR casually fly up to all the GoDs, Kais, and angels during the exhibition match and do the same.

Wakey Wakey U2!

>I wouldn't be surprised if this 40-year-old man will sex someone's crotch to check their gender again.

Explain yourself, user.

Yeah but it wasn't as if they were totally helpless.
Also they didn't even got the chance to escape since Jiren arrived so fast to the scene. After he send the monster dude in the other side of the planet they met up with jiren

>Reasonable mangafag
You, I like you.
>I bet we are going to see Tingles and god tier 17 in the manga too.
Yeah, especially with that Toyo said about Tori and gags. Toshio said Tori is the one who decided to make 17 this strong too.

>people complaining Toyo makes antagonists seem weaker
>now Toppo is kicking Goku's ass and a random crab monster kicks his ass and his entire squad

>kicks his ass
Yeah no

He was lying.

I can't even post CHADhan properly in this mood... F

Determining gender is referred to as 'sexing' something. Example, I sexed these baby chicks to determine the hens from the roosters.

What's going to happen to Vegeta?

with this arc being so long and where she has zero relevance in the story , i doubt it

Source

Today is a sad day.

being a edge fag

>Zeno is evil
No hes not imagine if drawings on a piecs of paper called you evil for erasing them. Thats the multiverse to Zeno just a flat picture he can change as the only real being is him, everything else is a drawing.

That's the thing, those drawings are not sentient, Zeno's creations are sentient so giving them the knowledge of life just to erase them is a sick game and it's evil

>that GT quality monster

That reminds me one of the dragons, like the first one they defeated.

i hope he gets better

I actually really like the non humanoid Dragonball designs, mainly monster-like things like that, and mechas too. Whether it's Toyo or Tori, they have this really unique charm.

Knowing those fuck Japanese fuckers. They're probably pissed that she is dead and they have to replace her.

No sympathy. Just another yen to them.

Same, like monsters in DQs, at least with the older art style. King Piccolo was always one of my personal favs in DB with the demonic look.
Mechas or vehicles were also great in the early DB part when they used capsules.
Just that monster reminded me that dragon with that shitty grin he pulled off, which is bad memories.

>leave jiren to me!

Yes, I was trying to make a joke by pretending that I misunderstood which word the person I replied to intended to be replaced by 'sex'. I guess I missed the mark.

Leave Ribrianne and universe 2 to me.

Now that Hiromi Tsuru is dead, what's gonna happen to Bulma?
strawpoll.me/14418907

>implying that was me @
I'm just pointing out how nu/a/ is moralfaggish as fuck.

>leave el grande padre to me!
>not even goku could face me like this, let alone those gay monkeys!

Will eliminate Kato and master UI later.

>Vegeta and the rest come back from the tournament of power
>Bulma is dead

Are you retarded she'll get a new VA obviously.

go away edge master

>Japaneses Bulma voice dies
>best English Frieza voice might die

I'm scared bros

>best grill
pls save her!

Soon

I thought he was recovering? How did he get end stage c.o.p.d?

No they are still drawings their intelligence doesnt mean shit.

we all know freeza would beat celluck, but can he beat jason???

It does if they can feel, think and suffer

vegetafags btfo again

I don't want Norio Wakamoto to die either