DxD Volume 24

Spoilers coming soon

I love the cover for this Volume

RAW where?

Kuroka-samaaaaaaaa~

This is like fucking the yin-yang.

not a fan of the new art style at all. Plus who would think a cat would shave.

Fuller version of the cover

>No pantsu

She looks like she needs to piss

Like this?

I think the super devils are in the Malebranche. Guess they were more relevant than I thought they'd be

>Koneko grows up to look like that
>Kuroka still looks like that
Best kitties!!!

The kitty threesome must be amazing

Is DxD good?
I tried watching the first episode back when it first aired but looked like shit fanservice forpeople who are into cow tits

Well you're not wrong in your assessment that most of the fanservice is for tits

it's a harem shounen but there's also good comedy in it. and I like the world and systems in it the author sets up. like usual the LN is better.

It's a battle shonen anime with tits and comedy. You decide if that's your thing or not.

Exactly. Now I just need to figure out how to place my dick in the center.

Apparently Ishibumi did a livestream on niconico earlier about volume 24.

Any details from it?

Thread needs more Rossweisse.

Those breasts pressed together look so good

Fun fact: breasts need to equal or exceed a certain minimum size in order to be capable of being pressed together, let alone to a pleasing degree. So washboards can't do it at all. Yet another reason why cowtits rule and flatties are shit.

That's why you get twice as many first.

What do you mean? Explain further.

They look pregnant. 2 months.

The LN needs more Rossweisse in general.

Jesus.

>one goofy kid can sexually satisfy all those women
"No."

He became chad dragoncock later

Sexy dressed seems out of character for rose.

brb, committing sudoku out of jealousy.

Not that out of character when you consider what her normal battle wear is.

He's a reincarnated dragon/dragonoid now, and you know their libido is off the charts.

Never really noticed that her battle outfit showed that much ass cheek before.

>yfw her ass is even more defined in the new art

I'd be praising the Lord.

When is Rossweisse finally going to get sexually aggressive?

>Koneko is getting bigger
Do not want.

It's okay user. Just accept it. At least Ophis can be flat for eons.

Indeed. Ophis is eternally perflat.

>Vali wins against Rias
And the gary stu coasts along unbeaten as he fedora tips all around.

He doesn't do jack shit to win, Fenrir nearly kills Rias and forces her into forfeit

MC starts off as a normal hormone-addled kid who wamts to become a harem king (self-insert) then his life pretty much goes isekai mode and enters into a loving polygamous devil family that he bonds with during his adventures, and then gets trained by a dragon that fights Son Goku in hell.

Sounds like an anime that makes you resent real life no matter how good you have it.

Well unless you get jealous easily, you're supposed to enjoy the trudge from normal high school pervert to leader of the supernatural CIA and the universe's most popular super sentai ranger

That's thing. Only fiction has ever made me jealous on rare occasion.

Are the spoilers out?

Only a few snippets. The last thread had illustrations for DxD and slashdog dumped, and code zero is probably reading the volume now

Thanks.

Is this the first time that Rias is bad wounded?
I don't remember any fight where she get injured.

V25 is supposed to be Rose based. I can see somehow a confession coming before any lewd Rossweisse.

Vali really is boring to read.

Battle vs Sairairg, that time it was a lion
Does Ishibumi have a bestiality fetish? First he has her mauled by a lion, a wolf and we know she gets fucked by a dragon

Issei's best wife.

We haven't seen what the new anime art style has done to her yet, have we?

It's almost designed for her.

In what way?

The new style is supposed to mimic miyama-zero's, except aside from the bust department, he's always drawn Ravel the same. Meaning it will be almost the exact same as the LN Ravel.

As long as Ravel has the boobs everything should be okay.

I know she's been inconsistent, but what is her 'canon' size supposed to be?

Minimum bigger than Asia, Maximum Xenovia size.

B85-W59-H84 cm

Xenovia
B87-W58-H88 cm

Where's the source for these?

Nevermind, I'm a moron.

>holding hands
Lewd

Wasn't Rias to get stabbed in the stomach with a spear? Or was Xenovia?
I don't remember well.

Well endowed for her size and age.

I'm disappointed Issei is going to stay shallow till the end about only liking woman with big tits.

Pretty much acts as his wife already and Issei doesn't realize it.

Xenovia.

So this happened to Rias this time?

BT
>British english
This fucking scares me m8

We only know that she retired after being wounded by Fenrir.

VOLUME 24 SPOILERS ROLLING IN.
>Their mother was Nekomata and their father was a human. Both dead now. When Nekomata mates with a human the offspring is also a Nekomata (not a half Nekomata). But when they mate with other species they would become a half breed apparently.

>Anyways, their mother fell in love with their human dad who happens to be a scientist.
He researched about 'transcendental'(Super Devils) under the branch family of House of Naberius (One of the 72 pillars of Devils).
What he researched was how to create a Super Devil (to be exact how to turn someone into a Super Devil).

>He only had sex with their mother for lust (they werent even married). Their dad was too into research that he didnt care or pay attention about their children. Their mother was smart so she was helping him his research. But wanted to make him acknowledge their children and left them to convince him. Though she had died (her death cause wasn't revealed) and so did their dad.

>On another note. There were 6 Extra Demons clan that served under Lucifer. One of them is called House of Nebiros who ordered the father of Koneko/Kuroka to research the way to create a Super Devil.

>Kuroka's former master was from the branch family of House of Naberious and he was apparently one who was testing how to create Super Devils with his peerage and kins. He even tried to test Koneko, hence Kuroka killed him.

>The research data is gone since they deleted all of the evidence. But Koneko's mother left a data about it on the hair pin (the one that looks like a black cat) which is worn by Koneko.

>Thantos, a grim reaper, wants to prevent Hades from getting this data. Yes, he wants to prevent Hades from getting any data/info about it. Hence the reason he's after Kuroka and Koneko

>Hades found Lilith (mother of devils) at the end of v23 within Rizevim's secret lab.
He uses Lilith the same way the original Lucifer did. That is to create devils!

>Lucifer used Lilith to create Devils. Not sure about other original Maou and Devils like Mephisto, but all of the first gen from 72 pillar were created this way. He selected the 72 strong ones and made them as devils (so others one created must have been disposed).
Rizevim is the only genuine Devil who was born between Lucifer and Lilith (so sex).

>Hades also used Lilith to create devils. He created hundred thousands of them. So their demonic power is very pure and has similar body structure to the first gen of devils from the 72 pillars.

>2 of them are so irregular that they are Super Devils. Hades was very frightened when those two were born. They are most likely (or definitely) stronger than Sirzechs. Since one of them is described to be able to fight the Dragon God by himself.....fuck.
Another 2 of them that are above Maou-class but still is treated as Maou class.

>Though these two may have a potential to become a Super Devil.
Another 5 of them which could reach Maou-class. And many of them which is Ultimate-class Devil.
These newly made devils are called by numbers (most likely number of when they were created. One of the Super Devil is the number 61616 by coincidence. A bad omen...

>Mahabali's team is one of the strongest team in RG tournament. But he was covered in wounds and was on his knees against the 2 Super Devils. He lost the match. The 2 Super Devils didnt even receive a scratch where 61616 deemed the battle as boring.
The 2 Super Devil are called....
Super Devil (male) who is number 61616 called Balbelis. The one who is said to be able to fight the Dragon God by himself.
Super Devils (female) who is number 36402 called Verine.

>Ise, Vali, Rias, Ddraig, and Albion was even shocked at the presence. Even Vali was sweating when being confronted by them.

what the fuck ishibumi

He's copying DBZ aka he has no fucking clue anymore.

nani the fuck

Man I know this series is about demons but they really wank them too much. How many super devils does Ishibumi want?

Assuming all these are accurate, Heaven / Fallen Angels didn't stand a chance at all.

This series should have ended volumes ago.

>Rias develops a technique with Gasper that turns her into a dark beast that surpasses Maou-class
>Hades makes super devils that can rival dragon gods
>Issei can add the infinite attribute from Ophis to his garbage shit DxD form but only for ten seconds which made him immune to Grim Reaper weapons because the Infinite also applies to his soul
Full retard in one volume.

No pan? What a fucking slut?

>Rias develops a technique with Gasper that turns her into a dark beast that surpasses Maou-class

And she still jobbed

You know when your story starts to sound like Bleach

Are you surprised?

>tfw you can see konekos slit
did yabuki draw this?

Without the power up probably she would be killed on the spot and not only wounded.

Killing the opponent isn't against the rules?

So darn sexy and still can't get no man.

Issei will impregnate her eventually

Damn the power creep is insane and very fucking stupid as well
Now we have a bunch of nonsensical bullshit
Hades made hundreds of thousands of new devils with Lilith's body AND they're super powerful with one being Ophis-level? Because they're pure devils or something? Why not make devils that have death powers considering who Hades is? It'd be more fun than "it's Rizevim again, but stronger". And was it necessary to have "hundreds of thousands"? Hundreds of thousands of high-class devils with many of them being ultimate class and some even beyond completely breaks the power balance

Rias does ANOTHER fusion technique that stupidly increases her power but she still manages to get wrecked?
She's Sirzechs's little sister, how can she be so pathetic? Her mom was stupid powerful as well, and while we know that Rias is nowhere near her level yet, her being this incompetent is shameful and makes me wonder what the point of her still being in the story is since she keeps being a catastrophic failure since V2, and she has fucked up in every major rating game she's been in
Remember that fucking Saji managed to take on Issei in a straight brawl, and Cao Cao with Sairaorg so I don't even know what logic this series wirks on anymore
Her technique is also the same as the wyverns with Issei only it's with Gasper, but that doesn't change her being useless
This severely downplays Gasper, a guy who is confirmed to be a super devil, who he absolutely destroyed Annihilation Maker over 10 volumes ago, and Rias because it simply confirms she's useless and might as follow in Grayfia's footsteps and become a maid since the only thing she's good for now is cooking

Because you can't have the precious gary stu fujobait lose so even with all those asspulls Rias had to take a dive.