The fuck is wrong with usa? Why is there always something retarded happening down there?

The fuck is wrong with usa? Why is there always something retarded happening down there?

Can't we go a week without a mass shooting? It's getting boring as fuck now. Please start a war or something.

Attached: 1506840470863.jpg (645x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wokv.com/news/report-florida-man-stabs-brother-after-buying-krystal-burgers/uNsji13wR7tr5nHSquUdeO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yikes. Some sperg shooting his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend isn't a mass shooting.

Football season is over user
We need a constant bread and circus happening or else the fluoride drinkers might start to think about central banks

He probably would have shot more dude.

wokv.com/news/report-florida-man-stabs-brother-after-buying-krystal-burgers/uNsji13wR7tr5nHSquUdeO/

Nah dude. He tried to commit suicide after he shot those two people. The officer said he was injured when he got to him but shot him again to be safe.

Is it party time yet leaf?

Attached: 1520312116966.jpg (1892x1654, 663K)

Crazy shit.

I bet if you guys start a war shit will calm down.

you first! but I'm ready jean luc!

checked

Attached: 1509573215793.jpg (600x600, 357K)

As much as it's nice to see Leafs; if you haven't figured out we're basically a doomsday-esque road gang with a set of Laws, I can't help you.

as it should be

I just like to hug my gay muslim boy toy and know that i am better than them

Canada is the trust fund activist incarnate

Fuck You eh

...says the guy waiting to OD on maple syrup or die by moose collision

>Please start a war or something.
On it.

Canada is the bitch wife, that doesnt know what her husband actually has to go through to put a roof over her head and food on the table.

Dont let me stop you, oh canada

its the pent up rage from having to get our illegal dog blowjobs in back alleys like criminals

Canada are a bunch of kvetching yentas, shut the fuck up !

yikes

i mean uhh, fuck yea guns are cool