Is Bulma going to die too?

Can they find a good replacement fast? If not goodbye bulma. I wonder who will replace her as the gadget inventor or infinite money supplier.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14418907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is pretty much nothing that bulma needs to say that they don't already have on file.

You will never know she was dead. it's only a slight step above goten's va dying

Finally.
Annoying character.

I read about one case in the past where a mangaka retired a character to honor the anime version's seiyuu who passed away.

She can't, super happens before the manga epilogue.

>still sticking to non-working script
Jesus fuck get your head out of your ass.

those are gt fags hoping it can become canon

but user, manga epiloge IS canon.

christ you are beyond retarded if you think they are gonna kill the character because her VA died

There are literally VAs lined up to take her place. Don't kid yourself.

about as canon as buu's stomach breaking apart potara

Wait. Who the fuck died?

Read the sticky. All of it

>sticky

Oh
my
god

I wish I didn't ask

Bulma probably does no need to appear for at least 6 months considering the pace of ToP, sure they can scout someone who sounds just like her in the meantime

the problem here would be DBFZ, Bulma is part of the games story mode, and we dont know if she managed to record all her lines.

>Tripsfag thinks Super canon supersedes manga canon

Figures.

Dude, why the fuck do you insist on being a tripfag? Can you just stop or kill yourself already?

It's more sad that people aren't even aware that Toriyama has already said Super isn't going to retcon the end of Z - it's essentially just in between.

With something as long running as Dragon Ball they have to had have plans for when this starts happening. They aren't going to kill off a major character just because the VA died. It's not like Gundam made Char off limits.

strawpoll.me/14418907

Has Toei or Akira even made a statement yet?