This dickhead and fellow liberals think only people that oppose race mixing are Trump supporters

Attached: 1521569789676.png (605x493, 66K)

>only 20 percent
good bye muttistan

Vast majority of them probably are Trump supporters

>20%
>while 80% think it's ok
Ahaha. Have a nice day.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them are actually black, especially black women.

>barely 20%

So overwhelming majority of people are fine with it, so what's the problem.

>(((Krassenstein)))
Every time.

They said that 17% of white participants, 18% of black participants and 15% of Hispanic participants find the interracial marriage is morally wrong. The figure is even across the races and I don't think the number is significant either.

This is basically non-issue.

>only 20%
Media brainwashing is real.

Attached: 1521303039539.jpg (604x438, 28K)

That's just those who would admit it to someone who had their name and address. The number who actually are against it is much higher, and then you have all the people who don't consciously think it is wrong but are unconsciously disgusted by it.
Race mixing is not actually a huge problem for Whites. The lack of Whites having children at all is the real issue, along with the rising tide of brown spawn. But race mixing should still be illegal.

The real number is higher. They just don't want to say it.

Apparently he doesnt know what a lot of non-white Americans think of mixed marriages. Whites are probably the most open to them

what is the percentage of jews that think race mixing for jews is wrong?

>poll

If they're backwards AND upside-down, then they're going the right way, clown.

Attached: DURK NURPEM.png (490x519, 514K)

How convenient that some people have so quickly forgotten that the Klan was formed by Democrats in the South.

There is also quite a few people who think it is fine but won't personal do it themselves

A study was done in Montréal (leftist shithole) about fetishes and stuff, turns out only ~30% of women claimed having ever fantasized about having interracial sex

Attached: elj63tyl9ptdhtafbkrv.png (636x1029, 319K)

More women fantasize about masturbating unknown people than having interracial sex

Why do we even listen to jews anymore?

Most blacks think interracial dating is wrong. I would suspect that over half of that 20% is from black people.

Only 20%? Being that Liberals make up most of the US population, I'm not surprised.

He doesn't understand that Modern black nationalists reject race mixing also.

I will guarantee you blacks, Latinos, Chinese and Indians very much are against this more than whites.

I don't.

Attached: Gook Nukem.png (468x417, 493K)

Oy vey!! How disgusting! Imagine if there was a group who solely survived on only marrying within their group, even without a state for 2000 years....

I wish I was as optimistic as you

Someone should mention Israel's marriage laws to him. True racism.

I always assumed these two 'people' were Eric Schmidt machine learning cut outs

>race mixing is up
>blacks relatively the same with little race mixing
>hispanics race mixing gone up a bit
>white non Hispanic race mixing happens mostly with asians which is still too small a number
Yeah that guy is one of those people who think they got the world figured out from their own perspective.

I want to crush that faggots windpipe with my bare hands. Put his kids in a bag. Throw in a cinder block and throw them in the ocean. He makes me want to go to a wrestling school so I can powerbomb his wife through a fucking table.