Does anyone even care about this guy anymore?

Does anyone even care about this guy anymore?
Did he use up all the arguments and jokes he had and is just repeating himself now?

Attached: 180220-milo-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/faded-troll-milo-yiannopoulos-seen-on-infowars-shilling-1823193665
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0
youtu.be/B25BXhcxGoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>feminists xd
>sjws xd
>liberals are bad xd
>also im gay if i havent reminded you yet xd
>muslims are meanies xd

Milo was to 2016 as John Oliver was to 2015. They strangely managed to capture the essence of a brief moment in time only to fade away, due to being ultimately pointless people.

As long as there is political correctness he has a niche.
But yeah, his point has pretty much been made.

No

He made a good video recently, basically just called right-wingers to arms

Last year when he said some shit that got twisted around into making him seem pro-pedo... everyone dropped him. He was gaining traction.

he has a pretty stable youtube presence. no idea what his plans are

He fucked up when he outed himself as a pedophile.

Much like most alt-righters and Trump supporters, he has been outed as a hypocrite whose own presidential candidate has made a mockery of many of the arguments he had.

For instance, he claimed it was the left seeking to censor video games and that GG had helped Trump gain election, and then Trump turns around and blames video games for gun violence and claims they need to be censored. Kek. What a buffoon.

He keeps telling you that gays are fucked up.

He's disgusting and whilst I'm glad you Americans took him away from us I don't understand why you all loved him so much.

For a gay guy he was just another one of these sex-obsessed ones, always reminding people of it and rubbing it in their faces on the livestream. Shoved the microphone down his throat a few times I remember.

He was just a vulture who saw some gullible people he could co-opt into donating to him.

It doesn't make him an expert on anything, just another populist like Jordan Peterson with nothing revolutionary to say but an army of people behind him that were so desperate for leadership that any old buffon could take the reigns.

A kike's gonna kike. He's part of the problem here, not a solution.

Attached: 0 dtK9f4Hd6B5X7piR.png (550x234, 46K)

Milo is still great ideas wise. With the combination of his events being shut down and his podcast being put behind a subscription wall, it’s hard to keep up with his content. I do like him, but I’ve internalized his core messages. There is a place for him but he is sadly not needed.

LOL. After he got kicked off of twitter he became totally irrelevant lmao. This should really be a lesson to right wingers, you need twitter to stay relevant, so do your best to not get kicked off. The Streisand effect is a reddit meme.

He did what he was supposed to do (and did a good job of it at that). He doesn't need to do any more.

Milo's problem is that he has failed to evolve.

People are over the anti-sjw thing. We won, and they are in a terminal death spiral into irrelevance.

So update your schtick bro. When he has substantive discussion he's actually really interesting, but too often lapses into black dick jokes

Attached: 1519020390699.png (352x315, 260K)

>called (((right wingers))) to arms to defend pedophiles like him from the Muslims.

Attached: 1508617701267.gif (500x281, 303K)

everyone hits that point where they just repeat their own script, user. this will happen to you too when you reach your 30s. you will be incapable of thinking of or saying anything new. you will just repeat variations of things you've said before. even your trains of thought you experience throughout the day will just be slightly modified repeats of trains of thought you've had before. and since your memory is subtly starting to fail due to age, 95% the time you won't even realize it's a repeat of an idea you've had before. you'll honestly think it's a new idea. then you'll repeat all the same actions you did the first time you thought it was a new idea. you will become trapped in endless loops of your own design, and you will be blind to the fact that it is even happening. your life will become like groundhog day, except you aren't Bill Murray, you are one of the other characters. you will become everything that you find annoying about people who are slightly older than you. all of this is because your neuroplasticity will run out. whatever you are, whatever you do, whatever you think, it will be set in stone and unchangeable after you're 30-33. it will be physically impossible for you to be meaningfully creative anymore, to alter your personality, or your perspective on life, or anything. just reruns until death. also the way you experience and filter interactions with other people gets permanently locked in too. for instance if you have a personality flaw where you assume people are out to get you or are talking shit behind your back and it makes it hard for you to make friends, then no amount of therapy will correct this after you hit 30 or so. it's too late, it's locked in, etched into the hardware. basically your mind becomes permanently closed

What the fuck has Sup Forums come to?

Attached: 1505580219548.gif (240x176, 912K)

Thread pretty much over. Milo appeared at a time where the culture war was beginning to shift, so in the midst of enormous leftist push-back, he led a lot of opposition among college-age people. He served his purpose as one small figure in a niche demographic. Really, he was never too important and just gained huge popularity because he was good at building it up at the time. I went to one of his talks in his last tour, and you could tell that he was just running out of steam. He didn't have the same shock value or amount of interesting topics to discuss as he had before. These types of figures will always serve purpose and fade away.

le low hanging fruity tootie

He's as depraved as any homo and I thank God every day that his fifteen minutes ended ages ago.

he was a breitbart Astro turf operation cooked up by bannon

he put his foot in his mouth because of lack of foresight.

Unforced error.

Claims he was abused but was glad because he discovered he was gay. Basically said something that justified how someone like Kevin Spacey thinks.

"Gay bois develop faster, sexually. They need an older man to show them they're gay when they're underage." -- The gays

The left attacking him for saying what a lot of gay men believe and say in private is hypocritical.

A movie about an older man seducing a teen boy got nominated for an academy award this year.

thats not how the mind works at all, but alright

He had his 15 minutes. If they would’ve let him speak at CPAC, it would’ve given his future career quite the boost. But yeah, he basically blew his load in 2015/2016.

fabulously irrelevant!!

Attached: Milo_LA.png (600x448, 502K)

This. It's a great thing that he crashed and burned. Not because I hate him, but because he was a negative, and disgusting, influence on society.

Irrelevant after 2016, pedo thing sunk him but he was already losing ground by then regardless.

go be a leftist piece of shit somewhere else, redditboi

>Homosexual
>Pro-pedo

No-one here was the slightest bit surprised.

This, his big calling card was "triggering feminists", and people pretty much stopped taking the tumblr esque campus SJW groups seriously (even many left wingers) after a while and now they're basically just punchlines so it's not as entertaining or provacative anymore to make fun of them when fucking h3h3 does it. Milo had little to offer beyond his meme of speaking on college campuses and pissing off tumblr feminists like that fat girl.

they cant anymore. there is no safe space my guys are everywhere

then just arent stupid enough to keep announcing themselves over and over

>left seeking to censor video game

What is Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus?

They censor from the production side, not the consumer side you fucking brainlet.

Funny gay Jew not so funny after people realized he was controlled opposition. At the end of the day a gay jew has no place in a traditionalist movement.

I thought he got pozzed and died.

Give him time

The final straw for me was an interview he did last week with a papist propagandist. The papist posited that the catholic church will save the U.S. and spent the rest of the time flat out lying about protestantism.

He was doing really, really well until they trotted out that pedophile shit.

>we won
No we didn't. Look at Gamergate for example, Gawker lost ad money and some narcissistic thots got trolled. Games are only getting more Pozzd.

It did help to get a lot of apolitical people become political though.

He's not a pedo - Learn how to research . Fuckin retards with meme flags .

Is he still in Australia?
Is he fleeing some sort of legal trouble?

Attached: skunk-dead.jpg (300x277, 37K)

Hello Milo

Attached: 3whwDTL.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>if you hate controlled opposition, you're a leftist

Attached: 1514762918609.jpg (800x720, 231K)

Hell yea Milo is getting better at his game too. Tbh i'll never forget him in 2016, he went hard for Trump. I'll always have a place for that faggot

I had no idea that he was in Australia. I doubt it. I don't think that he is a pedophile himself. If he was wanted for something related to that, then I doubt that Australia would grant him asylum, anyway.

Well, there is the little problem that all gay men are pedos (or likely), hence the twinks and trolls, except twinks tend to be very young. Why do you think the gay community reacted the way they did against Kevin Spacey? He was stating facts and they panicked.

Attached: skynews-kevin-spacey-la-2014_4142375[1].jpg (1096x616, 45K)

he very clearly and on many occaisions stood behind his position on his actions, and his own life. Your wrong, i suggest YOU do your own research you shitstain

>hahaha I suck nigger dick I'm so funny and original lmao feminists btfo

Looks like a faggot. who is he?

Attached: 1519695013729.png (660x600, 70K)

not necessary pedo or even criminal stuff, just maybe some civil action or business fuck-up.

I remember he tried to start up his own "breitbart" style web site and some people who contributed content never got paid.
hard to call out sjw's when you're a chisler

>No we didn't. Look at Gamergate for example, Gawker lost ad money and some narcissistic thots got trolled. Games are only getting more Pozzd.

Yes we did.

We have the White House, which all power flows from.

It wasn't until Trump smashed political correctness that I came to understand the insidious influence Obama had from a cultural and particularly race relations perspective.

Will be interesting to see how history judges Barry in 30 years, particularly when contrasted with the successes Trump had almost immediately upon taking office (tax cuts, GDP growth and rolling up the caliphate)

Attached: 1519367978496.jpg (960x538, 48K)

Attached: 1505975604488.png (842x642, 52K)

>His 20 million dollar lawsuit against Simon and Schuster got denied last week
>his youtube channel only gets on average 20k viewers
>he lost his millions of funding from the Mercer family
>his latest book has extremely low pre-orders
>has no new arguments or points and still harps on "muh sjws", feminists and black lives matter as if it was 2016
>his new teeth are too big and look really goofy

Attached: 1494150467572.jpg (449x449, 96K)

Sure. I think that is likely. He definitely pissed a lot of people off, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were people threatening litigation against him for one reason or another. He was doing all kinds of crazy shit with other people's money too. He was throwing all of those massive parties and buying weird outfits and jewelry and stuff. After his career went down the drain, I doubt if most of them got their money back.

He should never have gone on Bill Maher's show, that was clearly a setup.

Some people say that it's 'brave' for conservatives to go on those left wing shows, but it's fucking stupid. There is always a lefty host and panel that gang up on right wingers and talk about feelings rather than arguing the point.

Attached: 1507455427538.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Gay people need to purged and I say this as a huge faggot myself

he acted like a complete dumbass. He had no arguments other than namecalling the people in the panel.

drop lsd coward

Milo unironically gets BTFO by feminists these days
>Faded Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Seen on InfoWars Shilling Questionable Supplements, Me Seen Laughing

jezebel.com/faded-troll-milo-yiannopoulos-seen-on-infowars-shilling-1823193665

>Israel is fabulous xd feminazis are le phat lol

He's still great when he's in a live TV situation (Real Time debacle aside) with talking heads regurgitating talking points. See the last time he did the media circuit in Australia. The solo podcast/youtube thing he's doing now is the wrong avenue for him, I believe. Doesn't play to his strengths. He's way better when he has someone to poke and prod.

i don't think so much more work to be done

I never cared about him.

>Does anyone even care about this guy anymore?
He's a self confessed faggot paedophile coal burner, of course nobody gives a shit.

He sided with banon over Trump by trying to play neutral and basically settled for a shitty talk show where he spent the first half season bitching about Scientology

He still has a following but he will never be what he could have been had he just been honest about banon

>muh queer eye
>muh gay joke as deflection
>muh coked out rants @ colleges
>muh alt-right tolerance for gays and drugs

Milo is still kewl

His Australia tour last November was pretty comfy, we basically had our own Berkeley chimpout over him in Melbourne and he BTFOd a few of our tv leftist shills.

youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0

He's doing a paywalled daily podcast now which no one cares about, he needs to get back to inciting chimpouts and making tv shills look retarded. I could see him making a come back though. the guys still pretty young and has been getting increasingly salty about the dirty tactics leftists have used against him and his colleague. He's pretty blackpilled in this video: youtu.be/B25BXhcxGoU

I don't think we've seen the last of Milo.

Attached: 1512104726157.jpg (2048x2048, 449K)

He opened up conversations about ideas we were not able to have before simply because he was a gay jew immigrant who fucks black men. Now that he has paved the way for people like us (fascists, natsocs etc.) to have a opinion that we can put out there on the internet he is not needed anymore, he has served his purpose. Ironically enough, he will be one those who are killed if people like us ever get into power, simply because he is a gay jew immigrant who fucks black dudes (and also outed himself as a pedophile).

>(and also outed himself as a pedophile).
Shouldn't you be protecting your land from black hordes instead of lying on Sup Forums?

Milo was Bannon's interface between the alt-right and alt-lite. In April 2016 Milo met secretly with Richard Spencer and members of TRS in Dallas (the karaoke video of him dancing to a bar full of dudes doing Nazi salutes was actually the after-party) and I suspect Bannon sent him there to coordinate on trolling ops of the cuckservatives who hadn't endorsed Trump yet as he was still wrapping up the nomination. An old-time AmRen guy lives not far from that bar and has claimed to have hosted Nathan Damigo at his home -- which might've been for that meeting.

Spencer mentioned the TRS meeting and karaoke party (he called it the Karaoke Hall Putsch) on The Daily Shoah at the time but didn't mention Milo being there. That came out later in Buzzfeed in a story about the after-party, but Buzzfeed didn't mention the TRS meeting. Put two and two together.

TRS guys also ran GOTV ops for Trump in Pennsylvania.

I also think the clashes in Berkeley were part of a deliberate "strategy of tension" cultivated by Bannon by sending Milo there because both knew it'd provoke a reaction. That allowed the right-wing vigilantes to move in and whoop ass. Point being to punish cities deemed ultra-liberal and try to drive a wedge through American society. Similar tactics are done in Mexico where political parties in control of the federal government use cartels to punish cities and states controlled by the opposition party -- though to far more lethal effect.

The pedo statements were nothing anyone didn't know about before, but dropped by the GOPe to conveniently get rid of him. Eventually Bannon got purged, too, and the emerging alt-right and alt-lite split left Milo without a "role." The alt-right, however, was already convinced it was in liftoff mode and went all-in for Charlottesville as a display of power and strength, aiming to overcome the social obstacles to openly identifying as a white nationalist / neo-Nazi / fascist, etc. etc. etc.

That was a miscalculation though and came from them thinking their movement had more support than it did. In reality they were being used -- they just didn't fully realize it.

He's touring Australia last I heard.

there was a good interview with him in some catholic publication about how the (((Jesuits))) were wanting to use him to advocate gayness

Literally who?

Some faggot who conned Sup Forums and made millions of them.

Spbp

Milo's kinda hot as a porker

He can't get on TV or other platforms. The left found an excuse to deplatform.

"SHOCK. This guy was MOLESTED and he DIDN'T TWEEN #METOO about it"

Faggots don't get to be old. Did you forget?

He didn't even talk on Maher's show. The nigger on Maher's panel just kept nigging out for the entire segment.

he’s a kike so he can only ride the alt-right train for so long without either renouncing his Jewry or rejecting the rest of it. He tried to walk that line and got burned by his tribesman.

>anymore
Who cared about him to begin with?

C O P E
that fucking hairline.. he's going to end up looking like Trump with that incoming male pattern baldness

He's shilling supplements for infowars now lmao