Other urls found in this thread:

dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-30/
youtube.com/watch?v=gCk6TMOMO6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

super kefla is so hot jesus christ

top 2 post claimed for /kefla/

18's getting eliminated next week.

I forget, is Jiren eliminated?

Yes. UI Goku team up with Kefla did the job.

Kefla should've died instead of Bulma.

This.

any chance we'll ever see kefla and kale do fusion dance, and goku and vegeta do fusion dance, then they each use potara earring becoming some sort of crazy 4-way super saiyan god warrior?

>retarded borderline onesie outfit
>eyes fucking ruined when they looked great in base
>generic Super Saiyan hair but puke green
>weird as fuck proportions because it's Super
>hot

Bets on end of tournament and next arc?

she's staying in.

dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-30/

would probably hold like a second with those "fusion time gets shorter the more powerful you are" rules.
Although i think for the fusion dance that was only ever said in GT and not Z? So probably not canon anyway.

THE FUTURE GENERATION IS IN GOOD HANDS
youtube.com/watch?v=gCk6TMOMO6o

>borderline onesie
yea, you aren't really saying anything

LSS3 incoming
>LSS3 incoming
LSS3 incoming

>LSS3 incoming
LSS3 incoming

>LSS3 incoming
LSS3 incoming
>LSS3 incoming

>gokufags are this salty

>salty

CHECK YOUR PRIVILIGE

i would like to Kale to check my privilege thoroughly

>implying

I can safely say I have never been so hyped then utterly disappointed by a character in a very long time. Female sayians have been wanted for ages, hell many wanted Pan to go super sayian and many people liked Broly. We get all that in two packages and both are just utterly disappointing. Those two OC sayian chicks have more personality to them and they didn't derail an entire arc over an over. I do not care about universe six. I am honest to god hoping Freiza shows up and knocks these two out because of his hatred of the filthy monkeys.

How fusions work in Dragon Ball:

>characters fuse
>fused character is ridiculously strong and easily dominates the opponent
>surprise! they get defused because time limit or some other bullshit reason lol xD
>fusion was useless
Every. Fucking. Time.

True.

GOHAN!!!!

Check me thoroughly, Keru.

is this a preview pic?????

Mostly because every fusion gets super cocky and toys around too much with the enemy. It's like fusion brings out their worst character traits.
Gotenks got absorbed. Could have probably destroyed buu if he didn't fuck around too much in the round before.
Vegito too was a cocky bastard but actually wanted to get absorbed.
At least Gogeta didn't fuck around in the movie against Janemba and got it done in like a minute. Until GT ruined his character too and made him too cocky. But not canon anyway so who gives a shit.

I understand that, but doesn't that make the whole concept of fusion obsolete? We already all know what exactly is going to happen to Kefla.

Keflas VA is a combo of two people, the VAs of Caulifla and Kale. Do you really want them to die?

Are there good scans of the Full Color Manga? I have the Saiyan and Freeza Saga at this resolution, but none of OG DB or Cell/Buu, and even these I don't know the release group for them

Have you tried Google?

yes

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Anyone else preparing themselves to celebrate Kefla's elimination?

Kefla is for Goku.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Goku and Vegeta should breed with the Saiyan bitches.
>b-but muh Saiyan-human hybrids!
Fuck off, they are proven to be useless. Only Goku and Vegeta count.

No since they're just voice actors doing their job not to mention can be replaced

Reminder that, by the end of this arc, Gohan will become the strongest saiyan once again.

>Caulifla
Ftfy user

What the fuck is the point of watching this shit if you already know what's going to happen?

This.

But they won't. They don't give a fuck about pure blood shit.

>he wants Goku and Vegeta to betray their wives with shit tier underaged nu-saiyans from another universe

Nah, Fuck off nigger

>two "prodigies" fused with potara can only equal a SSB Goku
>the "filthy halfbreed" can match him by himself

Yeah, I wonder who made this retarded image :,)

Those prodigies didn't even know what Super Saiyan was 24 hours before they started putting up a fight against SSB Goku.

Based CHADhan hasn't even should his Columbine form yet and you people think Shitfla is a challenge?Pathetic.

Yeah, and even with all the asspulls they STILL weren't able to take on a tired SSG goku so they used potara, while based CHADhan did it all on his own.

Guess halfbreeds were better after all

>CHADhan hasn't even should his Columbine form

transformations are small time

they're just show biz

Goku should have Caulifla as second wife

One day progress has gone further than Gohan's entire lifetime, seeing how Kefla wasn't one-shotted by SSB Kaioken.

>all that time spent on the ritual
>called "our saviour"
>proceeds to job to Buutenks and Goku has to come in to save the day again
lmao

>copying CHADhan's catchphrase

I know it is a good catchphrase, but you should be a litte bit more original

By a TIRED SSB kaioken Caulicuck, don't you ever forget that she is fighting a half-dead Goku that's running on BORROWED ENERGY

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KEFLAKEKS

>Kefla is so retardedly strong that she managed to force a tired Goku to go Ultra Instinct

Just shows how much of a threat she was.
Meanwhile Gohan had to beg Goku to go beyond Super Saiyan 2.

>how much of a threat she was

Because beating on a half-dead old man until his body reached it's limits is such a feat :,).

Face it Keflacuck, the fact that a tired Goku is able to keep up with a Potara fusion makes her a complete jobber and a plot point that serves only to further power up Goku.

If she was a threat, Jiren would've stopped meditating, but he only stopped when Goku used UI again. That tells you everything you need to know about Kefla being a complete jobber

Does Saiyan laws allow polygamy?

Don't you dare shit-talk my writing, filthy gaijin

They are not touching any AIDS hookers you pathetic waifufaggot.

Well, we know only one other time that Goku was forced to, as Whis put it, "break his shell".
You know who it was?
Not Gohan, that's for sure.

>Jiren would've stopped meditating
Although she's a prodigy, I doubt she'd reach GoD level in 24 hours.
Although she was enough to force Goku to awaken a power that makes Jiren nervous.
Impressive feat indeed.

>Well, we know only one other time that Goku was forced to, as Whis put it, "break his shell".
Who even cares? Goku spent an entire arc getting his ass handed to him by Black who was nothing more than Zamasu in a stolen body of his. He had PLENTY of opportunities to break through his shell back then.

We are talking about Ultra Instinct Goku and a fused Legendary Super Saiyan, a level far above Gohan.
Let him keep fighting those two namekians for another month.

Will Caulifla replace Bulma as Vegeta's wife?

WAKEY WAKEY GOTEN

What's with him and tracksuits?
Does he like them so much he feels the need to give them to his own characters?

Wow, Kefla pushed Goku harder than Zamasu himself?
I wonder what she could achieve with one week of trainign.

We know that if Goku was still fresh he could have beaten Kefla with Blue + Kaoiken though, that's not debatable

No.

But he wasn't fresh, yet he was pushed so much that even tired and with no energy he was forced to go Ultra Instinct.
A more remarkable feat than if he was completely rested.

>h-help! there are g-girls in muh animu
never stops being funny the hateboner that incel burgers have for /bestgirls/

>I wonder what she could achieve with one week of trainign.
Defuse.

UI is the first time since Namek where a transformation actually meant something and it had impact
A cool and simple design with an interesting concept with ties to actual real-life martial arts, let's just hope Toriyama doesn't fuck it up in the long run

No, she and Kale will replace Goku and Gohan when Masako retires.

nope, she is for Goku

Or maybe, after obtaining it for the time now UI activates at random times and it was just a coincidence that the second time happened while fighting Kefla

We don't hate /bestgirls/ we hate Kale and Caulifla.

Vegeta will be too busy getting fucked by Katopesla Rape Mode

>we
its just you

Ultimate Gohan forced fresh Goku to go Blue + Kaoiken though, that's what Kefla could realistically achieve if Goku was fresh too. Even Toppo could force Goku to go Ultra Instinct in this situation we are in, given that being so tired from the fight with Jiren has left him living on Freeza's spare energy.

>Toeipablos defend this QUALITY every day

>Ultimate Gohan begged Goku to go beyond SS2
Fixed.

Yeah, and proceeded to get one-shot by him.
Then he used that strength to see and describe Goku's UI form.

Think again fucker, the majority hates these shitty bitches

Nah, he clearly traded blows with normal Blue with no problem, Gohan wasn't truly overwhelmed until Goku used Kaio-ken which is what happened with Kefla until Goku run out of Freeza's spare energy

I'm mad that Caulifla's real design doesn't wear a jacket

uw0t

>Ultimate Gohan forced Goku to go beyond SS2
Fixed your post you Retard (well, that and also by not posting an autistic turdskin). Goku wasn't keeping up in SS2 anymore and Gohan wanted to use his full power on him, which he did right after his father finally transformed into SSB.

t. typical illiterate amerifat not understanding how animations works

More than hating those dykes, we hate retarded shitposters like you who like to start shit to ruin every single thread.

>the majority hates these shitty bitches
Some retards from Sup Forums is not "majority"

>Gohan, unleash more power!
>You should get serious too, dad!
>begging
lmao

we ca agree in that she would look better with one. maybe a jacket would make her less agile though

>Ultimate Gohan forced Goku to go beyond SS2
A remarkable feat for Gohan.
We are very proud of him.
Maybe if he keeps up he'll be able to trade blows equally with SS3 Goku.
And if he really wants it, Caulifla and Kale might teach him something to get him back in shape.

There is no "normal blue"
Goku brought blue down to Gohan's level to test his limit

*doesn't do anything because muh morals*

What are you talking about? Jiren defeated Goku's new hot shit transformation like it was nothing. That is unprecedented for transformations on this show. It shows the UI is nothing special.

>We are very proud of him.
Finally you waifumorons say something resembling the truth.

He only stopped his punch because UI ran out right before he delivered it.
Up until then they were pretty much equal.

>powerlevelfag being retarded

It's still a cool concept that is clearly going to be worked on, much more interesting than anything that came before