What do?

I just learned what circumcision is and what the kikes did to me.

How do I not Kill Myself?

Is there any way to reverse it?

Have any of your reversed it or tried?
Should I just an hero?

How do fellow cut burgers cope?

Attached: 1521568012348.png (1400x700, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/585
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_surgery
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1969.tb15971.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8876316
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1521565548137.jpg (480x364, 21K)

ugh

Attached: morrowind-death-597f367023918-design.jpg (508x567, 47K)

why god?

Attached: 1521536553831.gif (1000x2450, 226K)

Thank your parents if you still have your foreskin.

Attached: 1521556505302.jpg (359x437, 121K)

F

Attached: 1521557560886.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

Enjoy not needing to wash your penis nearly as much. Apparently theres a type of fleshlight that spins around that only works on circumcised dicks. I heard it helps keep the penis cool too. I think that's about it. I guess maybe we can more easily fuck longer too.

>be protestant
>muh sola scriptura
>scriptura specifically says don't get cut
>get cut
>laugh at uncut catholics

> fellow cut burgers
nice meme flag, Hideki

Kill a jew to get even.

I am using a meme flag because I am overseas.
Who else cuts their boys aside from kikes and muzzies?
I feel like killing a circumcision doctor would be more appropriate but Go Big or Go Home.
If I could get Israel nuked or Circumcisors gassed, I would.
Idk if it is or isn't Christians have different opinions all the time anyway, I just wish my cock wasn't mutilated.
I kinda hope all Jews Christians and Muzzies die because their sand monkey religion mutilated my manhood.
I can fuck for a while but that is atypical.
On average uncut guys last longer.

Attached: yma7h9mxmy3z.jpg (750x833, 116K)

I don't even care it happened to me

Attached: 1512108911110.png (600x600, 247K)

Foreskin restoration. Natural, no surgery or meeication required. Simply by applying tension to the foreskin remnant you can induce the growth of new, permanent skin cells that will eventuslly form a skin shesthe which immitates the appearsnce snd function of an actual foreskin.

It takes years from start to finish, but it absolutely works.

You cant grow back nerve endings or specialized structures like the frenulum, and it wont get you back to 100% sensitivity, but it vsn get you to 80. Look into it.

I know it'll never be 100% but I would kill half of humanity with my bare hands to get even 50% back.

Hopefully it works user, you're a saint.

Do you realize what you lost?

I can’t believe you retards still post this shit... I was circumscised 7 years ago and if I’m going to be honest with you all, it was my choice, and the only time I regretted it was during the 1 month period with the pain from all the stitches and unwanted boners that led to pain. Other than that I haven’t noticed a difference in pleasure when it comes to sex. My dick was super sensitive and it was uncomfortable to wear boxers and I had to wear tight underwear to shield my exposed tip for a few months. That’s it. Stop posting nonsense

>Other than that I haven’t noticed a difference in pleasure when it comes to sex

>My dick was super sensitive and it was uncomfortable to wear boxers and I had to wear tight underwear to shield my exposed tip for a few months

Well which is it?
Either there was a decrease in sensitivity or not.
Also you had the CHOICE, I may have chose it as an adult but being forced to live mutilated is hell.

Also having a circumcision as an adult you have a more accurately done surgery than children's version.

According to the studies I have seen and people I know who have had sex pre and post cut, said it is night and day different.

Honestly you seem more like you are coping or shilling desu.

Attached: 8975985674.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Iceland are really bad goys. Better take some rapefugees!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/585

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_surgery

Bad Goys are hot.
I may have to move to inbred-Scandinavia...

I always wondered why people associate vaseline with masturbation.
Now it all makes sense, they all have broken dicks.

Stretch it over the tip.

As much as it hurts to say broken, it kinda is.

This is the reason.

I can masturbate without but it feels better by far with.

Thank your parents and your God(s) you have all your parts.

Attached: 1521605348716.jpg (540x356, 24K)

Stretch it over the tip.

Pretending won't help desu.

Attached: 1521607637850.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Don't hate. Because there's nothing you can do.
You won't miss what you've never had.

The one actual pro to circumcision is not having to deal with dick cheese; Albeit a very minor pro.

I can't help the hate, I have tried.
I haven't talked to my mom in weeks, when I see she tries to contact me, I become physically ill.

You are more reasonable and self controlled than I.

I can't stop thinking about how I am only half a man and I only haven't suicided because I might help ban circumcision or something...

>How do I not Kill Myself?
Point the gun in the other direction

Today I missed my legislator contact by 5 minutes to finally pitch an anti circumcision bill. I guess maybe I need more time to prepare.

By very far the easiest bill to introduce is Medicaid cancellation. 15 states have already done it. So just start examining your state legislators to decide who would be most appropriate for you personally to lobby.

Gracias Hermanito, Yo Nunca Sabia.

Attached: 1521605731550.jpg (400x673, 46K)

I have a fully intact penis because my country isn't a shithole second branch of Israel. My foreskin is super, super juicy. The head of my penis is pristine and smooth as a baby's arsehole. Very sensitive.

Sometimes when I do a wee in the shower I pinch it shut and draw eyes on it so it looks like a frog. Fucking America BTFO

Sorry brah, I always mock americans who support circumcision but I feel genuine empathy for those of you who understand what it is and regret it. Most of you had no say in it and were butchered against your own will by your psychotic parents under the influence of die Juden. Nothing you can do against it now unfortunately, just make sure you don't do the same to your kid and you aware as many others as you can. No, you shouldn't an hero, you need to live and keep naming the Jew

Hacemos lo que podemos. Ánimo chaval.

foregen and napalm jewish neighborhoods

Yes thank you for making me feel literally nothing because I already am in hell.
Although I now want to try some gay shit because playing with an uncut cock sounds like fun somehow.

Enjoy having parents that cared about you.

Yeah my country sucks but your country will be China in a few decades so there's that.

Attached: 1521607988329.jpg (337x472, 59K)

holy shit now that you mention it....fuking lol

Attached: mind-blown.jpg (723x334, 27K)

i don't really cope, it's a consistent source of negative feelins

There's no need to get rude. I'd be up for some straight cock play you should come over. I can stretch my foreskin over your erect cock head and give you a taste of my world. No gay shit though

You JUST learned what circumcision is? Gtfo underage faggot. I'm circumcised too, you think I'm considering killing myself and letting the Jew win? Absolutely not. Harness all of that hateful energy within you and channel it into bettering yourself into a formidable enemy to the kikes.

Attached: 1520586874957.png (500x648, 388K)

I grew up in the US (east coast) and everyone was fascinated by my uncut dick, girls and guys. I remember in 6th/7th grade when word got out I had a foreskin people would ask to see it at parties or camp. Was kind of funny.

You always read how American girls will automatically reject you if you are uncut but that hasn't been my experience even tho it's statistically insignificant.

OP can you post a picture of your dong?

Yeah I, and you wonder why I wanna KMS.
I didn't eat for days when I found out, I haven't spoken to my parent since I fantasize about OD-ing on drugs.
I just found out about Foregen, I wrote them an email asking how I can volunteer.
If I had access to napalm I would reign fire on all the sand niggers regardless of faith, and all the Muricans that mutilated their sons too.
Joder.
Gracias por la sonria. Siento Mal. Odio mi vida pero no puedo dejar la tan facilmente. Si La Quiere a Pelear, Vamos. Al menos me voy al ejercito para matar monos. No me voy a recibir un otro pene pero puedo tener un poco de diversion.

Attached: 169098765434567890.jpg (400x534, 47K)

>How do I not Kill Myself?

Don't fight it, just do it. Your penis is basically a glorified vagina now.

You could try and stretch out the skin to form another foreskin, I've heard some stories of that working, but most likely the damage has already been done, you'll likely never get the sensitivity back that was taken from you.
What you can do is to help put a stop to it happening to others, this can be as simple as refusing to let your own children have it done to them or speaking out publicly against it in protest.

reminds me that fapping with lube is way worse than rogering your foreskin

sucks for (((americans)))

>There's no need to get rude
Sorry friend, I am really insecure about this.

>I can stretch my foreskin over your erect cock head and give you a taste of my world.
Well I didn't come here to fuck spiders.
>No gay shit though
Yeah no totally not, just a bro showing another what he is missing.

Understanding a textbook point of view is not the same thing as watching videos of the operation and seeing your friend's uncut cock.

My mom told me I was circumcised:
It was no different that normal it was just a tiny piece of skin that gets infected so it is easier to clean, I didn't question it, I trusted my mom and thought it was a small thing.

I am kinda glad I didn't look into it, I was heavily abused as a child and If the only person I thought I could trust turned out to have mutilated me I probably would've gone columbine or bare minimum patricide.
W-what?

Nice try hans, my cock is 23cm and the niggers raping your women have 'glorified vaginas' too.
Maybe raping German women is my calling in life, WTF I LOVE ISLAM NOW!
There is some recovery from what anons have told me. Trying to reverse mine and stop others are the only things that give life meaning right now.
yes indeed.

Attached: 1521613243805.jpg (900x517, 86K)

Wanna know the real kicker? Your apocrine glands were also removed along with the gliding mechanism and the tens of thousands of nerve endings. So aside from the keratinization of the head, the scar tissue band, the rough masturbation technique you must employ, and the narrow urethra... you also don't produce the male sexual pheromones that make women go gaga. Uncut guys sell theirs for hundreds of dollars online.

Yeah, sorry folks, the smegma meme is hiding a very sad truth for you, intact guys produce pheromones from their genitals, and you only produce them in your armpits.

Oh yeah, we also have estrogen receptors on our dicks. Yours were removed.

Attached: 5W3ta3K.jpg (500x286, 26K)

>my cock

You no longer get to call it that. Sorry, ma'am.

source on the two claims

Literally the point of this thread.
I know only a tiny portion is reversible.
I know all this, that is why i want to die

Oh but dick cheese isn't a meme, smegma is real af.

Attached: 987856453643576.jpg (307x164, 12K)

it is a meme

err... medical science? do you not use a browser with tabs? you don't have google in the UK now? durrr
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1969.tb15971.x

it is a meme you idiot, who the fuck gets smegma?

raise awareness. The best revenge is to crush their system

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8876316

I am glad my country destroyed yours and your country will be Africa 2.0 soon.
Your people will go extinct.
And your women with still take my mutilated cock in their ass.

that doesn't seem to say your dick produces pheromones or that you have "estrogen receptors" in your dick

>my cock

You no longer get to call it that. Sorry, ma'am.

Idk why the bullshit ms paint drawn memes top kek me all the way down the street and back but boy oh boy they sure give me a run for my dollar

Niggers get it.
Seriously like asian and white people clean themselves but without cleaning dick cheese develops.
I know, but raising the will to live is the hard part.

Your parents did it to you. They were asked, and said yes. They probably even laughed at the idea of you living your life with a foreskin.

It actually does. If you're not aware of androsterone, then don't pretend you're not the one who looks retarded begging to be spoonfed. Like I said, learn2google, idiot. If you don't believe in the glands on everyone's genitals, then maybe you're just uninformed. Not my problem.

Man, it is fucking sad that a majority of the population of at least my country have to use lotion or some crap to masterbate when if they were left intact all they would need is their hand.
I am lucky that my dad saw circumcision for the horrible mutilation it is by his third son, then again, after what happened with the first, it is kinda a wonder it took around 6 years to come to that conclusion.
My oldest brother got circumcised like most kids in america, after the procedure the doctor left the room. He was left in that room bleeding, crying, and alone, and of course with no anesthetic, for about half an hour until a nurse finally decided to care for him, all the while both my parents were constantly asking what was taking so long.
Actually, knowing this happened it might explain a lot about him now, tht trauma as a baby centered around his genitals could very well be the root of the reason he now identifies as a woman.

>the reason he now identifies as a woman

lmao holy shit

Circumcision is how slaves are mutilated to be kept complacent. It's been done for 3000 years, and causes ego splitting which allows for war trance and other psychological phenomenon that explain the warlike nature of jews, muslims, and americans.

Devote your life to ending the Jews.

That seems contradictory, but the ego splitting is latent and triggered through certain events. Otherwise, the circumcised man is much less virile, obviously.

It's also the case that uncut guys have more trouble raping women because of our frenulum. I don't think this was ever really figured out until recent decades.

Attached: anteater-vs-aardvark-577122629.jpg (2000x1200, 1.83M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

A foreskin is kinda like one of those sea cucumber toys actually, the inside and outside skin isn't really connected so it just slips past each other and if you try and grab and pull it it will just roll out of your hand.

Attached: Myresluger2.jpg (850x575, 776K)

Attached: myrmecophaga_tridactyla_-detroit_zoo_michigan_usa-8a_0.jpg (780x619, 101K)

Attached: oso_hormiguero3.jpg (600x399, 73K)

When cutfags compare intact men to animals, I just have to laugh at the delusion required to think giving your infant son plastic surgery on his genitals isn't the ultimate joke in the history of the human race.

and your comeback is an aardvark? yeah, wow, destroyed.

If you really want an indepth work on the importance of human sex hormones and the fact they're real then read "The Scent of Eros" which goes into an amazing amount of detail both biological and chemical.

You're right. You shouldn't give in to these shills when they ask for sources and the like, they don't care if you provide sources it's just a gamble they take to see if you actually have any or not and even if you do they can claim it's a biased or disreputable source.

Our apocrine glands release pheromones which are converted by good bacteria into scents and compounds we can actually smell, but the pheromones still have a psycho-sexual effect on humans.

it's dry lube

Attached: laughign pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Why all burgers are cut? When did this start?

Europeans are good at recycling.

You were able to recycle your country we destroyed into a nice nursery for nogs after we blew the hell out of it and raped your women and killed you men and children.

How does it feel to know your country is being destroyed by people with 'glorified vaginas'?

How does it feel to know your women would rather have sex with a migrant with a glorified vagina, than you?

God I can't wait to make friends in the Muslim community and take part in next new years eve's mass rape in your country.

I would say fuck Germans but I know you're probably some brown Turkroach or something else anyway...

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

There is a case to be made that those of us that are victims of MGM are mentally damaged as a result of said mutilation.

take it like a man

Attached: frankwhite.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

>Why all burgers are cut? When did this start?

Cornflakes man did it.

>Dr. John Harvey Kellogg recommended circumcision of boys caught masturbating, writing: "A remedy for masturbation which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment."

>Kellogg was a skilled surgeon, who often donated his services to indigent patients at his clinic.[37] Although generally against unnecessary surgery to treat diseases,[38][39] in his Plain Facts for Old And Young he advocated circumcision as a remedy for "local uncleanliness" (which he thought could lead to "unchastity"),[40] phimosis,[41] and "in small boys", masturbation.

late 19th century it was popular in the anglo world because of the rise of germ theory. coincided with all the men shaving their beards because scientists found they contained bacteria. It only caught on in America because of a funding campaign by puritan groups who wanted to curb masturbation in conspiracy with medical doctors who made money off the procedure. the surgery then self-replicates by nature of child abuse, which occurs in a dissociative state where the abused person tries to reenact the abuse done onto him by doing it to another person. This is the only psychic structure through which an otherwise empathetic person could mutilate and torture their newborn baby, and it results from the ego split that occurs during the trauma, sequestering an infantile and illogical part of the ego into the back corner of the mind, ready to emerge to reenact the trauma onto another. It can also emerge in the sense that many americans want to see dead arab babies, and stuff.

No kidding, the brain never returns to the baseline. I pity you folks, but it's not the end of the world. I'm just surprised more cut guys don't have a circumcision fetish.

Among uncut guys, some people even jerk off to the idea of a woman forcing them to get cut. Hard to really understand, since they were never cut. You'd think cutfags would be the ones into that.

He may have started it but it was heavily promoted by Jews around 1914

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=31

>but it's not the end of the world
It really is. And soon it will be the "end" of the Jew's world.

youd only get it if you were to have a wank and pinch your fs shut

You could be autistic... you could have cancer... you could be a thalidomide baby. Circumcision is as old as civilization, creating a complex about it isn't going to help your self-esteem. A lot of people like cut dicks for the erotic quality to the permaexposed head.

No, I'm not one of them. I just know the culture because I'm a faggot. A few people get cut as adults, or try to pretend they're cut by keeping their foreskin back behind their head.

Definitely not promoting circumcision since I'm probably the biggest anti-circumcision person I've ever met, and I'm not cut. I find the fact that Americans refuse to even discuss it shocking.

I am autistic, which could be directly linked to being mutilated.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with adult circumcision
Amerishits circumcise their kids without even considering the (((facts))) israel goldberg gives them.

I'm sure the constantly exposed head is very erotic when it responds to constant friction by growing a hard layer of skin over the few nerves left over after the butchering. I'm really concerned with what (((people))) think about it on a cultural level, not once caring about the brain damage done to me as a newborn.

Kikes that mutilate their children and the kikes that carry out the procedures deserve to be skinned alive and dragged by horses on a gravel road.

Its the fucking mossad turbo kikes. fuck they are everwhere and they are coming for our 4skins.

Attached: aviary-image-1521624607066.jpg (512x285, 88K)

It was done to slaves so they'd always be ready for sex, hence the erotic nature. Since your flaccid dick looks like a hard dick, that turns some people on. I like long droopy foreskins so that person isn't me. But that argument has been made, and also the decreased sensitivity makes you last longer, presumably. But intact guys can have multiple orgasms and are known to have a higher sex drive. This was why it was petitioned that negroes should all be circumcised.

Point being?
One of them is already dead, the other is 60+ years old so I will get to see their death and hopefully inherit a little something as compensation.
3rd times a charm
Jews didn't do this to me, WASPs did.
Although I think anyone who cuts their boys deserves a torturous death.
So I should rape white people for doing this to me?
Huh, neat.
The worst part is, they aren't doing it for themselves but because they have cut sons.
1950's or so for health reasons and kikery.
Do you mean take it like a cuck?
?
This makes me feel slightly better

Attached: 1521612392814s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>How do I not kill myself?
What happened to you was terrible, but it's not the end of the world. Rebel against the structure that made you this way. Read culture of critique, take up arms, and be the change you want to see.

Attached: AbGdtqMqB-4.jpg (595x604, 40K)

You know what turns me on? The wails of kikes muffled by an oven door.

Same
F
WASPs do it more.
Think it is funny while you still have it.

Kevin MacDonald is a shill, he may speak some truth, but he's a tenured professor at a state university which means he is probably paid off by Intelligence. He promotes discrimination against jews when we could just uphold the laws we have (and write new ones) against corruption and nepotism and lo and behold, the environment in which jews prosper would disappear and they'd need a new host.

He's got more red flags than a football match

All Abrahamic kikes are kikes.